How to slay bitches in UK clubs

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Adnan Oktarmaxxing rn
Oi lads, lemme tell you the secret to pulling birds in clubs. It's fucking masculinity. I've noticed this first hand and I can absolutely guarantee you that if you are not too subhuman and have that top lad masculine aura you'll slay. I've seen ugly bastards (4.5/10) get Stacies just cuz they're manly. Uk foids (pretty much all foids) hate that gay/femboy vibe. Some Jews on this forum are telling people to grow their hair out and be e-boyish but women are repulsed by this. The reason why some niggers think like that is cuz they are 24/7 in their basements and they've never had any interactions with women. All they do is watch TikTok (Jewish) where fems are in style and you have bitches simping for them on there. But anyone with at least 50 IQ knows that TikTok is not reality and its purpose is to subvert society. This whole femboy thing is exclusive to TikTok. Let's not forget that that's the app that made niggas pain their nails. All of y'all should be working on your masculinity and aura. None of y'all should even consider going the fem route. Again, bitches hate that shit!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, Manletmachine, cloudburst and 8 others
i think growing hair out to curtains is important even irl. but the rest of that faggot tiktok shit is a no

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and poopoohead
83DC7EF6 055E 442F 89CF 7F93FCF9D2DA

no, this is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and spdxer
i think growing hair out to curtains is important even irl. but the rest of that faggot tiktok shit is a no
That's what I have

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696457171837.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696457171837.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
Curtains SUCK for anybody older than 17.
Never seen it on a normal person not in highschool

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Curtains SUCK for anybody older than 17.
Never seen it on a normal person not in highschool
Curtains are gay fr but shortish middle part is legit

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and chosen-one
this is why u guys are on incel forum and im slaying
Nigga i slay too and this is not that much of an incel forum it's just a place which helps niggas look better

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Oi lads, lemme tell you the secret to pulling birds in clubs. It's fucking masculinity. I've noticed this first hand and I can absolutely guarantee you that if you are not too subhuman and have that top lad masculine aura you'll slay. I've seen ugly bastards (4.5/10) get Stacies just cuz they're manly. Uk foids (pretty much all foids) hate that gay/femboy vibe. Some Jews on this forum are telling people to grow their hair out and be e-boyish but women are repulsed by this. The reason why some niggers think like that is cuz they are 24/7 in their basements and they've never had any interactions with women. All they do is watch TikTok (Jewish) where fems are in style and you have bitches simping for them on there. But anyone with at least 50 IQ knows that TikTok is not reality and its purpose is to subvert society. This whole femboy thing is exclusive to TikTok. Let's not forget that that's the app that made niggas pain their nails. All of y'all should be working on your masculinity and aura. None of y'all should even consider going the fem route. Again, bitches hate that shit!
Real, just follow your instinct. Mass slays not skinny bitch build. That shit only works if you are like 6’2 and facially high mtn+

Depends on the foids you want also jfl at stacies with ltns but overall uk foids want maesthetic aesthetic, and then combined with either low class/gangster/roadman style or high class/old money style.

But this only applies to htn+ uk foids have crazy standards

Just be youthful HTN prettyboy theory

I read this in TravisBlackpill's accent.

What are your thoughts on Tails?

this is why u guys are on incel forum and im slaying
Arent you like 5'4 or something
And don't you literally complain about your brokeness at least 4x a week here
You are literally one of the least masculine people on here

Good job with ur curtains and slaying some thai tranny but im on the up fo real

Arent you like 5'4 or something
And don't you literally complain about your brokeness at least 4x a week here
You are literally one of the least masculine people on here

Good job with ur curtains and slaying some thai tranny but im on the up fo real
rent free brown boi

seems my anti ethnic thread taking a toll on u

i mog you.

rent free brown boi

seems my anti ethnic thread taking a toll on u

i mog you.
5'4 mogs literally nobody.
It doesn't matter even if you looked like barret, youre still shorter than most girls

Banging some random FAT TRANNY HOOKER doesnt make up the difference of 9 inches between my head and yours
And being broke AND 5'4 is probably the worst combination I have ever seen

Will literally never have an LTR and talking about "I mog you", Ion even think u understand the difference.
When I look at you you legit look like a kid. It's the same difference between you looking at a LITERAL MIDGET

The only thing girls hate more than a short person is a short person with a big ego like you.
On me an ego is an attractive confidence on you it is arrogant and stuck-up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I ain't readin allat
UK's pussy is the Easiest pussy after SEAs sorry pussy bruv

all girls want that however, it can't also be hypermasc too on avg, despite you seeing instances.

Just aim towards Maesthetic looks and you will be fine. This should be the most obvious result anyone should seek

aha bro this post is so relatable wtf

This explains quite well why Hamza was quite successful on UK clubs

Based british lad, why banned?

how do i become masculine

being nt is all you need to slay in the club dancing talking to people not looking scared

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
being nt is all you need to slay in the club dancing talking to people not looking scared
This. Black pill looksmax stuff only applies to online dating, irl I see average to ugly guys get women and being with groups of cool friends in clubs and bars all the time. What I will concede on is that it's very hard to be a manlet, though some of my friends claim they know short guys with good game who get chicks. But I'll stick only to what I myself have observed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88