How to sleep with girls? (I'm 15)

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
leave this forum for your own sanity

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
If that’s you in the avi you should just get a TikTok mop and you’ll slay with that body

Nobody in this forum can answer?
Just be yourself, have fun, and buy gifts for your future SO, OP. Don't believe in that bullshit incel right-wing propaganda. They are just sexist, misogynist, homophobic angry little virgin pedophiles who think only your looks matter but not precious personality. I mean, who thinks that? What about naturally fat people? What about your average Joe? How come they have a girlfriend and these incels don't? Because they are bad! Everyone can find love and get married!

Again, I'm sorry if I offended you by assuming you're a male(he/him), but your wife would be lucky to have you! You have a great smile and, by looking at your post history, I also think you have great taste in movies! I mean movies like American Psycho, Salo, Batman, and Driver?! Man, you have great taste.

Again, sorry if this has become a little long, but just love your potential partner, buy her gifts(I don't judge), and play video games and watch movies together! You don't have to have sex to be happy!

Last edited:
Just be yourself, have fun, and buy gifts for your future SO, OP. Don't believe in that bullshit incel right-wing propaganda. They are just sexist, misogynist, homophobic angry little virgin pedophiles who think only your looks matter but not precious personality. I mean, who thinks that? What about naturally fat people? What about your average Joe? How come they have a girlfriend and these incels don't? Because they are bad! Everyone can find love and get married!

Again, I'm sorry if I offended you by assuming you're a male(he/him), but your wife would be lucky to have you! You have a great smile and, by looking at your post history, I also think you have great taste in movies! I mean movies like American Psycho, Salo, Batman, and Driver?! Man, you have great taste.

Again, sorry if this has become a little long, but just love your potential partner, buy her gifts(I don't judge), and play video games and watch movies together! You don't have to have sex to be happy!
Your face = Your Personality.
This bluepil stinky dogshit, makes me wanna puke.
I would rather live with a cold dark truth, then live in a facade like this.
I just want love for christ sake, I want someone to put my arms around.
But every single fucking female wants chad. Lay down and rot. Its ovverrr

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis