How to slow down greying?

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
I know there are some fellow oldcels in this forum. Is there any way I can slow down greying? It is hard to LARP as a 24 year old on tinder, and slay JBs while being a greying nigga. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, JovenCansao and ....
not really

reduce stress
stop smoking if you do
check your blood tests to see if you lack vitamins
but still won't do much if have a family history with premature greying, just dye

• So Sad
Reactions: jfcage
not really

reduce stress
stop smoking if you do
check your blood tests to see if you lack vitamins
but still won't do much if have a family history with premature greying, just dye
Can thyroid issues cause greying? I have hypothyroidism but I can manage that with levothyroxine.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Can thyroid issues cause greying? I have hypothyroidism but I can manage that with levothyroxine.
Absolutely, it can be one of the causes.
There are studies that even show how increasing exogenous triiodothyronine (T3) can darken grey hairs

• Woah
Supplements that raise glutathione may slow down greying in younger people.

• +1
Cant escape the old pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and datboijj
I can only say that nettle surely hasn't worked for me: https://looksmax.org/threads/nettle-and-grey-hair.561449/
I have noticed more grey hairs after taking zinc: maybe it's just a coincidence, but since zinc contrasts copper and copper apparently slows down greying, maybe the zinc supplement played a role.
Anyway, the world is full of JBs with daddy issues, you can slay them also with grey hair.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and jfcage
I know there are some fellow oldcels in this forum. Is there any way I can slow down greying? It is hard to LARP as a 24 year old on tinder, and slay JBs while being a greying nigga. :feelswhy:
just dye hair it isn't rocket science

Ive convinced myself greying is halo and I'll go from looking like an Intel to looking like George Clooney.

George clooney through the years 1620314857196

I’d just dye it honestly. Many barber shops offer greying men dying that is a lot cheaper than regular hair dying for others. Or you could also do it yourself at home

• +1
Reactions: Nims, jfcage and poopoohead
The zinc to copper ratio is legit, if your copper is low then getting more in could help. Everyone takes a fuck ton of zinc to maximize their t levels without considering that everything in the body has optimal ratios and balance. You could just be old too

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and dadfa
I started greying when I was like 13 due to stress. And as of right now naturally my hair is about 40% Grey.

I just dye my hair monthly. I use the Just for men dark brown and it looks very natural and not dyed.

• +1
I started greying when I was like 13 due to stress. And as of right now naturally my hair is about 40% Grey.

I just dye my hair monthly. I use the Just for men dark brown and it looks very natural and not dyed.
Why did you have so much stress at 13?

Nobody notices that you dye your hair?

T3, Copper, low cortisol, higher GABA, better metabolism, Lithium Orotate, progesterone, lower protein diet or lower tryptophan diet at least, etc. Lower serotonin (inhibits aging usually), lower histamine, etc. Roiding too hard without proper maintenance ages heavily < 40.

Even still I've never seen anyone over 70 that had no grey hair so clearly it's caused by some inhibited or affected biological process that may not exactly be curable with 1 specific thing. I know good diet, low stress, adequate vitamins/hormones/balance helps keeps greying away

Estrogen may cause greying and estrogen can be increased by aromatizeable roids, stresses/anger, illness/poor envrionment, shit diet, etc.

Some start greying at sub 30 so clearly some have it fucked too soon unfortunately. Best bet is to not worry about it but still try to improve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why did you have so much stress at 13?

Nobody notices that you dye your hair?
Same here. I'm 27 now but not 40% more like 5% but still noticeable. Is every month enough? Do you have long hair?

I don't mind coz I'll be a silver fox mogger like George Clooney :lul: