How to Source Blood in GTA for Raw Primal Diet? - RAW PRIMALCELS GTFIH!!! - VOTE IN [POLL]

How to get blood in GTA?

• Become nurse and smuggle it out in gta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
8460-gif.1310269

I've only been drinking animal blood but I think this would be the best option tbh, like a baby drinking his mother's milk vs synthetic [soy] or animal product
Shining Stephen King GIF
Penn Badgley Joe Goldberg GIF by YOU

tom hiddleston vampire GIF by chuber channel
bill skarsgard blood GIF
Other than going to local farm or asking my butcher

I've already tried and I always say it's just to make blood sausage or stew, but they give me weird looks every time Jfl

I also need something cheaper too

I've tried looking into buying from one of those medical suppliers that give tissue for "research" to bio labs, but then I thought I maybe had to fake being a lab and shit so idk I'm still looking into it tbh

I also considered going to some alleged sanguinarian "vampire clubs" but I'm not even sure if they actually sell blood tbh

My only real concern is whether or not they test the donors for std/aids and shit cause of the weird fetish thing ngl

i honestly cant tell if most is larp but this shit about "cabals" makes me think this might be a waste of time

also Jfl @usa/burgercels holy fuck you're weird...
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

1632011694773-png.1323300

emoji-open-eyed.gif

U can find blood in pet shops, but it's frozen sadly

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
It should be fine to purchase any livestock from a farm. Like a goat or chicken. You can buy one, then slit its throat and collect the blood from there. I've seen other carnivores recommend this

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
U can find blood in pet shops, but it's frozen sadly
Nah I need it fresh and from unvaxxed animals that have also never taken antibiotics

also unmixed with any preservatives or powdered milk or someshit

It should be fine to purchase any livestock from a farm. Like a goat or chicken. You can buy one, then slit its throat and collect the blood from there. I've seen other carnivores recommend this
Jfl I've already done that

but it's like paying for the whole animal for such a small amount compared to all the meat

and I already mentioned how the farmers I go to always think I'm strange for asking too...

Jfl that nigger unironically asked me £350 just for one goat

i wish i could just get it shipped to me from those research labs tbh