I've Been on Raw Primal for about a Year and Considering Bringing Carbs back into my Diet

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I've managed to completely dominate my palate and no longer even eat for just taste anymore. :Comfy:

I'm not planning on ever going back to cooked meat, any unnatural foods, pasteurized "milk", etc. and I'm still going to maintain a mostly raw diet.

But I want to reintroduce carbs because I feel like nothing can really compare to the energy, because I think they're necessary if you're considering any kind of serious training even if you're fat adapted tbh, and the typical "Raw Primal diet" is more like keto but with just with raw meat anyway ngl.

What would be a good source of healthy carbs that won't fuck up my gut/health long term? :feelsthink:

:feelsmega:
Yes, I do drink [animal] blood but sparingly only because it's not easy to buy.
inb4 muh :sick: reacts
inb4 muh "just cook it bro" :soy:
inb4 muh "but food poisoning" :feelsuhh:

I've considered going to "vampire clubs" because people are actually willing to donate their own [human] blood :feelshah:, but I don't want them to think I'm just trying to get an easy meal and the whole fetish thing still kind of creeps me out cause of stds ngl :dafuckfeels:...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, \/orman and FoolOfAGook

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and \/orman
I find tomatoes, blue berries and pineapples work really well for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and chaddyboi66
I find tomatoes, blue berries and pineapples work really well for me
What about potatoes?

I'd never even consider grains though obvs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, datboijj and Deleted member 20927
Tried keto once for like a month didn’t like it + my blood cholesterol almost doubled.

Don’t know how people do it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
How does animal blood taste? Do you cook it before drinking it?

Tried keto once for like a month didn’t like it + my blood cholesterol almost doubled.

it also over time raises your shbg which lowers your free T

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
it also over time raises your shbg which lowers your free T
Good to know, won’t be trying it again keto and carnivore seem like such a meme if you care about performance and energy whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo

CARDIO, SON.

THE HEART GROWS AND STRENGTHENS IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA.

How does animal blood taste?
It just tastes like blood tbh

I've had beef, goat, and even lamb blood but I can hardly even tell the difference ngl.
Do you cook it before drinking it?
No.

I might consider going to one of those vampire clubs though if they test for any stds tbh

That's crazy tbh

you sure it's not just cause of curry genetics

or just currydiet?

[I'm being ded srs when I say that btw]

Milk/kefir
Shellfish

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
How does animal blood taste? Do you cook it before drinking it?
It just tastes like blood tbh

I've had beef, goat, and even lamb blood but I can hardly even tell the difference ngl.

No.

I might consider going to one of those vampire clubs though if they test for any stds tbh
It tastes iron rich, savory, and surprisingly not too salty tbh

If you've ever sucked your own blood from a cut it tastes pretty similar imo

pork blood is supposedly "sweeter" but I've never tried it [yet], and beef is supposed to be "gamey" but I really can't tell the difference.

I also never cook any of my meat [including blood] since it would sort of defeat the purpose of even eating raw in the first place

That's crazy tbh

you sure it's not just cause of curry genetics

or just currydiet?

[I'm being ded srs when I say that btw]

Likely a bit of both, family has a history of dropping dead like flies at an early age from heart disease, that being said when I fixed my diet and switched to a more Mediterranean style diet my blood cholesterol has been lower since.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chaddyboi66
you still christian ?

@Sv3rige got banned a while ago

here's a back up of his most important video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 22918

avg IQ on this forum gotta be in the low 90's

• +1
Reactions: \/orman