how to stay focused on studys etc while being a absolute subhuman ?

its shameful to try and get rejected i would fucking off myself after 1 rejection man.
also im just hyper jelaus of my good looking friends
If you live in a western / westernized where dating isn't taboo then there is absolutely no reason not to try. You will become less sensitive to it. Also yes it sucks getting mogged but thats why you looksmax. Just cause your friend is 6 psl doesn't mean you should be a high inhib virgin even though you are 5psl

If you live in a western / westernized where dating isn't taboo then there is absolutely no reason not to try. You will become less sensitive to it. Also yes it sucks getting mogged but thats why you looksmax. Just cause your friend is 6 psl doesn't mean you should be a high inhib virgin even though you are 5psl
it exactly means that cause of friend group circle. why should she fuck me when she can fuck chad

Dating is awful when there's little/no attraction from the girl you are dating with. Waste of time, money and energy.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, DidntRead, mewcoper and 1 other person
Dating is awful when there's little/no attraction from the girl you are dating with. Waste of time, money and energy.
100% if she isnt into u obviously its a waste of time.
girls in western world are the approachers now

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 275
I used to be one of the best students of the country, highest achieving. But lost all motivation due to inceldom.
I always wonder how all those high IQ nerds stay so focused on their work and are so ambitioned without getting ANY attention from girls /sex

Probably they think they get a good wife (aka postprime roastie) when they have a great job and good income with 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Mongrelcel, cutecel and 6 others
it exactly means that cause of friend group circle. why should she fuck me when she can fuck chad
That's why you approach first, if you wait for her to approach she will approach someone else

I always wonder how all those high IQ nerds stay so focused on their work and are so ambitioned without getting ANY attention from girls /sex

Probably they think they get a good wife (aka postprime roastie) when they have a great job and good income with 30
they simp money on twitch. thats their joy. or they got a incel tier gf

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

A lot of them are low T and/or autistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Mouthbreath and Need2Ascend
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper

nah tbh I actually enjoy the field I plan to study in, regardless of whether I will get sex from it. Though I'm not in uni just yet so maybe I will burn out by then

nvm im blind
You probably from some trash tier no name state uni. Get fucking mogged into oblivion by my ivy league prestige trash

I'll be your boss once you graduate, no doubt about it.

the cope is massive
Bro I'm not saying that girls will prefer you over someone that is better looking. But given the choice between you and someone with higher smv, she will always approach the guy with the higher smv (assuming he is available). That is why you approach, by then she will be more commited to having sex with you because there is less risk since you approached. Then you bang.

Better than rotting 24/7 waiting for some imaginary foid to approach you.

You probably from some trash tier no name state uni. Get fucking mogged into oblivion by my ivy league prestige trash

I'll be your boss once you graduate, no doubt about it.
i literally missread chill.
also i dont believe anything u said lmao

Bro I'm not saying that girls will prefer you over someone that is better looking. But given the choice between you and someone with higher smv, she will always approach the guy with the higher smv (assuming he is available). That is why you approach, by then she will be more commited to having sex with you because there is less risk since you approached. Then you bang.

Better than rotting 24/7 waiting for some imaginary foid to approach you.
guess ill rot instead of dealing with the embarassemt. also in my friends cirlce everyone knows im the shy subhuman virgin so if i suddenly approach its a eeehhhhhhh moment. need to find completly new friends in a new city

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
i literally missread chill.
also i dont believe anything u said lmao
Ivy league + oxbridge prestige and this faggot is saying my major is a meme

JFL. I would fucking rape u irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf

im saying u dont have a oxford degree lmao what sick oxford graduate would chill here

guess ill rot instead of dealing with the embarassemt. also in my friends cirlce everyone knows im the shy subhuman virgin so if i suddenly approach its a eeehhhhhhh moment. need to find completly new friends in a new city
Go somewhere with worse looking friends. Or go to a party with your friends and then separate.
If you can't even approach a foid I will be shocked if you have the ability to make new friends in a new city. Just do it. If you get rejected a few times and eventually smash you will forget about the few times you got rejected.

@Collagen or rope u missmatch me. u dont mean to tag me bro...

if your actually got into oxbridge, which one was it and what major. I might have some questions if ur legit

Go somewhere with worse looking friends. Or go to a party with your friends and then separate.
If you can't even approach a foid I will be shocked if you have the ability to make new friends in a new city. Just do it. If you get rejected a few times and eventually smash you will forget about the few times you got rejected.
im good with dudes. mostly bec they love to befriend me to mog me in comparison

• JFL
  • +1
what is your alma mater+major bro

I'd like to see you mog Harvard.
harvard is place 3 worldwide, my university is a few places worse, still in the top 10 though. And I'm doing pure maths, which mogs anything else (except for physics) by default.

@Collagen or rope if u are legit oxbridge why the fuck are u in this forum lmao.

tbh i would like to apply for a masters in cs there but my motivation and work ethnic are at 0 atm

harvard is place 3 worldwide, my university is a few places worse, still in the top 10 though. And I'm doing pure maths, which mogs anything else (except for physics) by default.
fuck the rankings

Harvard brand name is unparalleled. You probably think you mog me by going to a tier B UK uni like UCL (acceptance rate of 63% JFL)

Again, Fuck you. Harvard is on another level.

can we switxh the attention back to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Mouthbreath
@Collagen or rope if u are legit oxbridge why the fuck are u in this forum lmao.

tbh i would like to apply for a masters in cs there but my motivation and work ethnic are at 0 atm
I enjoy prestige-mogging ppl tbh. Cant do it at oxford because obviously everyone there is a student. So I come online and mog you putrid faggots instead

I enjoy prestige-mogging ppl tbh. Cant do it at oxford because obviously everyone there is a student. So I come online and mog you putrid faggots instead
i respect that
still pathetic tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
im 23, i wasted my youth, never a gf, never sex, nothing, dont go to parties nor do i drink, its clear that woman here find me disgusting and dont want to do anything with me.

but its okay, only thing bothering me i cant focus on the important stuff (studys and personal projects) because of that
how the fuck do i just accept my faith.
might just suicide tbh, imagine being 23 and still a virgin, how pathetic, and my parents tell me its bec of my personality, JFL at the delusion lmao.

i just cant man, i just fucking cant...
visit a therapist and talk about ur problems

fuck the rankings

Harvard brand name is unparalleled. You probably think you mog me by going to a tier B UK uni like UCL (acceptance rate of 63% JFL)

Again, Fuck you. Harvard is on another level.
economics is like maths for retards ngl, but yeah for future employers harvard is a brand name

i respect that
still pathetic tbh
Thanks.

One of my favorite hobbies is going to oxford brookes university and using the library there (even though the bodleian is infinitely more impressive). I get hard being in the presence of cost/walmart tier oxford brookes students lol. And when people ask me which uni I go to, I say oxford - the real one. FUCK it feels goods.

• JFL
never approached. no date. only snapchat frauding pics. got some nudes. thats it. if im on a party i usually wait for a girl tlo talk to me...
If didnt try these things u are basically a volcel

economics is like maths for retards ngl, but yeah for future employers harvard is a brand name
tbf eco harvard is probably extremely competitve man

Harvard is a fucking giga-mogging name on your resume bru

• +1
Thanks.

One of my favorite hobbies is going to oxford brookes university and using the library there (even though the bodleian is infinitely more impressive). I get hard being in the presence of cost/walmart tier oxford brookes students lol. And when people ask me which uni I go to, I say oxford - the real one. FUCK it feels goods.
psychopath max

psychopath max
Indeed.

I am gonna have a raging boner all day once I start wagemaxxing in the presence of my coworkers with tier B and C no name college degrees. Harvard/Yale/Oxford rep. How the hell can u beat that.

Indeed.

I am gonna have a raging boner all day once I start wagemaxxing in the presence of my coworkers with tier B and C no name college degrees. Harvard/Yale/Oxford rep. How the hell can u beat that.
good luck
buy me a hooker if u loaded bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
I think it all comes down to an objective, I am studying because I want to rise socially and be superior to those I hate, it may be futile, but it gives me motivation to wake up every morning.
Lifting weight is essential, your testosterone levels must be high.
If you are using drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, fap, stop, these shits are horrible to productivity.
And remember rule 80/20, focus on just one thing, I don't know its social and economic context, so it is difficult to give advice.

I think it all comes down to an objective, I am studying because I want to rise socially and be superior to those I hate, it may be futile, but it gives me motivation to wake up every morning.
Lifting weight is essential, your testosterone levels must be high.
If you are using drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, fap, stop, these shits are horrible to productivity.
And remember rule 80/20, focus on just one thing, I don't know its social and economic context, so it is difficult to give advice.
i dont do drugs, but i fap a lot, i need to get the gym routine down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I am in the same situation as you. No idea how you're supposed to stay motivated to get a good job (lol) when you have so little life quality.
Only bluepilled fellas who believe working hard will eventually get them laid are capable of it.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, cutecel and Deleted member 275
Only bluepilled fellas who believe working hard will eventually get them laid are capable of it.
tbh I know many of them and they don't even think much about it. They just try to conform to what's normal by getting a job and dont think about it more than that.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
im 23, i wasted my youth, never a gf, never sex, nothing, dont go to parties nor do i drink, its clear that woman here find me disgusting and dont want to do anything with me.

but its okay, only thing bothering me i cant focus on the important stuff (studys and personal projects) because of that
how the fuck do i just accept my faith.
might just suicide tbh, imagine being 23 and still a virgin, how pathetic, and my parents tell me its bec of my personality, JFL at the delusion lmao.

i just cant man, i just fucking cant...
gymmax/tatoo to cope and fuck subhuman or ltr low tier normies. use minoxidil for a beard, get long hair, tan.
Even if you're a subhuman you can pretend not to be one.
This will help you coping during your studies and finally getting the money to surgery max.

tbh I know many of them and they don't even think much about it. They just try to conform to what's normal by getting a job and dont think about it more than that.
Damn, so they don't even have hope? That's harsh