how to stay focused on studys etc while being a absolute subhuman ?

u still get laid so idk what ur argument is man.
im sorry but if u dont manage to get laid with 23 u arent a fucking mentalcel.
u are fucking ugly.
thats the reason.
Have you tried getting ugly woman maybe on or below your lookslevel

I could easily find something with a vagene to put my schlong in but i want quality...thats why im here

You on the other hand could just fuck those ugly bitches

im 23, i wasted my youth, never a gf, never sex, nothing, dont go to parties nor do i drink, its clear that woman here find me disgusting and dont want to do anything with me.

but its okay, only thing bothering me i cant focus on the important stuff (studys and personal projects) because of that
how the fuck do i just accept my faith.
might just suicide tbh, imagine being 23 and still a virgin, how pathetic, and my parents tell me its bec of my personality, JFL at the delusion lmao.

i just cant man, i just fucking cant...
You need mental help. You need to develop a strong will. Yes yourself "I CAN AND I WILL ASCEND" "I CAN AND I WILL LOOKSMAX." Stop going on social media as often cause you're comparing yourself to others. Also when and if you're in the gym, put that pain and anger of being a virgin into every rep you do.
Surprisingly nofap can help build this will and discipline as well. Start watching Youtubers like GabeGotThatGlow, RasPhanto, AceisCold, JihadGreen747,Darius M. TRUST ME, thank me later.

I am in the same situation as you. No idea how you're supposed to stay motivated to get a good job (lol) when you have so little life quality.
Get off social media, start nofap, and simplify your life. Road to ascension will be more easy. Also y'all you can wear a mask more now too right?

You could still have several prime years ahead. Many male Instagram influencers who are known for their looks are mid to late twenties.

Depending what is causing your unsightly appearance it could be fixed

Its the opposite, when i was younger i couldnt study at all because i kept thinking about girls and shit i'd miss out on

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
im 23, i wasted my youth, never a gf, never sex, nothing, dont go to parties nor do i drink, its clear that woman here find me disgusting and dont want to do anything with me.

but its okay, only thing bothering me i cant focus on the important stuff (studys and personal projects) because of that
how the fuck do i just accept my faith.
might just suicide tbh, imagine being 23 and still a virgin, how pathetic, and my parents tell me its bec of my personality, JFL at the delusion lmao.

i just cant man, i just fucking cant...

-Moneymax, by getting a trade.
-Leanmaxxx if you are a fat fuck. Slow lean bulk if you are skinnycel
-Take your money and fit body to a third world country
-Slay average women because they need money during Covid.

Covid-19 is a perfect opportunity to have sex in the third world. The US dollar is killing everything else so foreign woman are fucking like crazy. That is why onlyfans content creators blew the fuck up.

Build your body and your bank account doors will open. Talk to women online, and practice if you are a introvertedcel.

Hi OP

Let me give you some tips.

My qualifications: Harvard AB Economics (Summa cum laude and Sophia Freund Prize for highest undergraduate), Yale JD, Oxford BCL (Distinction and Vinerian Scholar)

Try harder faggot
Wait legit?

No
I only go to Princeton

It felt good LARPing though
Thought it was a copypasta for a second so I copy pasted it on google and didn't find anything so I was like: :what::what::what:

Thought it was a copypasta for a second so I copy pasted it on google and didn't find anything so I was like: :what::what::what:
MIT AB > Yale JD > Stanford LLM > Oxford BCL > Cambridge MPhil > Harvard Phd

get education-mogged

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I used to be one of the best students of the country, highest achieving. But lost all motivation due to inceldom.
So what's wrong with you, you are not even ugly.

Do all the softmaxs and try to get a gf at your campus wtf, if you need surgery go for surgery.

they are, let me tell u a simple eq:

being ugly => mentalcel
the reason why i am undesirable isnt bec im a mentalcel => ugly, its the other way around.

Post a pic.