How to stop being a mentalcel?

just be chad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pietrosiek
just be chad
Stfu this is serious
No, my grades are not very good tbh.

I dont know, i am lost in life...
That is a real shame. U seem smart and very interesting in maxillofacial procedures I was thinking u were planning to be a doc. I really advise u NOT to spend much time on your computer it may sound hard at first but if u spend more time outside e.g. gyms, clubs, you WILL meet people and when that happens u won’t think about Looksmax.me. Secondly I don’t know how the spanish system works but can u still improve your grade to go to college for a place in a high iq subject like biology ?

Last edited:
For me its impossible, i have fucked reputation with some people. I realized that almost everone know eachother. If people from hs would find out that i have gf or something they would be in schock

Get a job in a club, Bar or as a cashier. Somewhere where you interact with customers.

Easy. Im trying to be a bartender rn, im 24.
Its good that you ask because you are young and can fix it. For me its 2 late because i already finished university etc😂

Get a job in a club, Bar or as a cashier. Somewhere where you interact with customers.

Easy. Im trying to be a bartender rn, im 24.
Its good that you ask because you are young and can fix it. For me its 2 late because i already finished university etc😂
they wont hire u as a bartender etc if you look aspie or bad/weak.. but yes its a good idea to force yourself in such situations i guess..it wouldnt help me cuz im too fucked up but it may help others

they wont hire u as a bartender etc if you look aspie or bad/weak.. but yes its a good idea to force yourself in such situations i guess..it wouldnt help me cuz im too fucked up but it may help others
Yea it was just an example. There are many ways bro. Even working at McDonalds will help you

The problem with mentalcels is what you can guess by its name: mental or mind for sotisphicated niggas. So the problem in mainly in the brain.

Sadly Lefort 4 isn't avaible for now, and MSE doesn't affect brain or at least no one have reported mental improvements. So as a PSL doctor the only solution I can think of would be a risly but very effective little intervention.

It also has been proved by TheGreatWork forum and old lookism oldcels that can improve UEE and canthal tilt, so we are talking about a win win situation.

Remember the more risky the more gains, no risk very few improvement.

Do you do this surgery? And how much would it cost

Do you hangout with friends? Socialize? Do you have a job in customer service? Do you play any sports? Do you go to parties or bars?
no. no. yes, but i dropped the food, gave the wrong orders, slipped over, broke stuff and i think i might get fired. no and no.

Start socializing and you will be cured ;)
nnah kidddign, find a job, make friends, spend your times with useful things you should be fine unless you have an issue you dont (like to) talk about, then its better to find a trustful person (therapist,parents,brother,...)

Looksmax ----> NT Max

You're not Chad. try to become Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You're not Chad. try to become Chad
I am already doing that, anyway i always see guys who look worse than me doing better than me with girls (this doesnt mean that looks theory is not legit but that behaviour matters too)

I am already doing that, anyway i always see guys who look worse than me doing better than me with girls (this doesnt mean that looks theory is not legit but that behaviour matters too)
What have your results been on Tinder? (just asking for context)

• +1
If you want a social life try gradually copying your NT friends' behaviour patterns, then make your own NT personality. The more NT you are the more positive feedback you'll get from your friends. More friends>more social status>more status with women>status halo>higher SMV.
Just be yourself btw

get a girlfriend who has a large social circle and is outgoing

it fixed my brain within a month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pendejo

It made me feel so bad about myself that I had to break up with her to not experience that

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 206
Only way to fix is being really gl with no failos

It made me feel so bad about myself that I had to break up with her to not experience that
You didn’t want anything to do with her social circle?

What have your results been on Tinder? (just asking for context)
I tried it for like a week and got around 7 matches and 22 likes but tbh i swipe left in almost all girls (ugly girls, girls with feminist shit on their bios, girls with shit pics, girls with only body pics, girl saying that they dont want guys that are only interested on sex, girls who looked too sluty, girls saying that they wanted someone to go drink beers with, girls that looked like catfishes...) also i used only 1 selfie of me staring at the mirror like a true PSL aspie with no bio.

18-22 age range, i set my age as 18.

I tried it on the capital of my country with a fake GPS app.

1 of them messaged me first, and she asked me why i looked so mad :feelskek:

I didnt even message the other girls jfl.

I dont think the results i got on Tinder reflect what i can get irl (the girls i matched with looked good tho)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Just get a gf bro, its so easy bro!!!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4209
You didn’t want anything to do with her social circle?
It made me realize how empty I am inside and that I have no chance of ever catching up to those people mentally. It legit made me feel worse than being lonely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4209, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
It made me realize how empty I am inside and that I have no chance of ever catching up to those people mentally. It legit made me feel worse than being lonely.
Shit,
Hits close to home for some reason

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Peachy
girl saying that they dont want guys that are only interested on sex, girls who looked too sluty, girls saying that they wanted someone to go drink beers with

Bro these girls are good, you should try to bang them. The "I'm not interested in guys looking for sex" is a Psy-Op
i used only 1 selfie of me staring at the mirror like a true PSL aspie with no bio.

I dont think the results i got on Tinder reflect what i can get irl (the girls i matched with looked good tho)
You need to improve your pic game a little bit tbh.

If one girl messaged you that;s interesting. You looked mad? LOL I guess I would have to see the picture there lol. And you should have at least tried messaging some other girls, even though the odds are probably against you.

Bro these girls are good, you should try to bang them.
Tbh the girls that wanted to drink beers with someone gave me the impression that they only wanted guys to pay for their beers, but going out to drink beers seems very coomon there so maybe i was just wrong, it doesnt matter anyway the capital is 50Kms away from where i live.

If one girl messaged you that;s interesting. You looked mad? LOL I guess I would have to see the picture there lol. And you should have at least tried messaging some other girls, even though the odds are probably against you.
This is the pic i used:
img_20190830_002411-01-jpeg.105032

Tbh its a bad pic, my jaw looks narrower than what it actually is and my philtrum looks longer as well.

Tbh i put 0 effort into the account, i just tried it because @toolateforme kept insisting, he was saying that i looked good and that i should try it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and toolateforme
  • +1
standardcel or volcel
Yeah i could get a landwhale, so?

That would only make it worse, i would get mocked for it, losing my virginity to a landwhale would be a huge humillation, i dont want to do what @Lorsss did.

Not to mention that i am repulsed by them.

Tbh the girls that wanted to drink beers with someone gave me the impression that they only wanted guys to pay for their beers, but going out to drink beers seems very coomon there so maybe i was just wrong, it doesnt matter anyway the capital is 50Kms away from where i live.

This is the pic i used:
img_20190830_002411-01-jpeg.105032

Tbh its a bad pic, my jaw looks narrower than what it actually is and my philtrum looks longer as well.

Tbh i put 0 effort into the account, i just tried it because @toolateforme kept insisting, he was saying that i looked good and that i should try it.

cut your hair shorter, get jaw fillers, tattoos and train hard.

Yeah i could get a landwhale, so?

That would only make it worse, i would get mocked for it, losing my virginity to a landwhale would be a huge humillation, i dont want to do what @Lorsss did.

Not to mention that i am repulsed by them.
since inceldom in Italy is extremely serious, fucking a 35% bodyfat girl literally increased my status/reputation.
At least the girl had perfect forward growth

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pendejo
since inceldom in Italy is extremely serious, fucking a 35% bodyfat girl literally increased my status/reputation.
At least the girl had perfect forward growth
Holy shit, Italy must be hell for men.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I tried it for like a week and got around 7 matches and 22 likes but tbh i swipe left in almost all girls (ugly girls, girls with feminist shit on their bios, girls with shit pics, girls with only body pics, girl saying that they dont want guys that are only interested on sex, girls who looked too sluty, girls saying that they wanted someone to go drink beers with, girls that looked like catfishes...) also i used only 1 selfie of me staring at the mirror like a true PSL aspie with no bio.

it's a pretty good result, you don't know how bro
Holy shit, Italy must be hell for men.
are you somehow a religiouscel ?

his biggest mistake is being a mod on a blackpill/redpill based site, also self observation in mirrors and selfies as same as ldaring is the worst thing u can do as a mentalcel

his biggest mistake is being a mod on a blackpill/redpill based site, also self observation in mirrors and selfies as same as ldaring is the worst thing u can do as a mentalcel
I am skinmaxxing, i cant get a job because i am still in school.

I dont have nothing else to do in my free time thats why i spend the time here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I am skinmaxxing
Are u gymcellung as well? i remember u had a twink body

u should join some clubs, communities, talk to people and get out of your comfort zone cuz otherwise nothing will change mentalwise

get a good face

Are u gymcellung as well? i remember u had a twink body
No but i should, anyway the pics you saw probably were my bad old pics.

I took new pics (still twink):

Also i will get contacts and buy some lifts.

u should join some clubs, communities, talk to people and get out of your comfort zone cuz otherwise nothing will change mentalwise
Yeah, but i dont know what to talk about with people, i dont have anything interesting to tell because i am everyday inside my house, its a vicious circle...

Also there are not clubs or communities that interest me, but tbh i have 0 interests...

Born again with a good looking face

or

Drugs