How to stop being weak guys???

bullshit from low iq idiots buying methyltestosterone dbol and winny instead of legit sarms and fucking low iq soy copers redditors make it appear in google
dude my sarms vendor who is a friend of mine has been investigating them for 8 years
none of them do anything except for T suppression
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
How to be dominating stand his ground in a nonchalant type of guy??

I am almost 23 yet getting bullied verbally in Uni.

I am emotionally weak/too nice/non asssertive.

drink some alcohol n do a line of cocaine lmao, youll have a go with anyone, once again I step in and solve another forum, next please
 
Its time to start lifting and testmax
 
Start lifting and dont be afraid to clap back . Nobody says shit to my face tbh
 
How to be dominating stand his ground in a nonchalant type of guy??

I am almost 23 yet getting bullied verbally in Uni.

I am emotionally weak/too nice/non asssertive.
This is why you need to little bit of evil darktraid maxx

If you are in a fight kill the opponent if the nigga a extremely tall then you should not provoke fight
 

Similar threads

ascensionneeeded
Replies
6
Views
44
Genioplaster
Genioplaster
Adyta69
Replies
14
Views
41
Adyta69
Adyta69
copingbruhhh
Replies
9
Views
106
copingbruhhh
copingbruhhh
Adyta69
Replies
1
Views
15
mewzilla
mewzilla
ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
194
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top