How To Stop Caring About What Other People Think Of You : From 0 To 100 Guide

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Made in 10/24/2022
RSudOh9vtkGMwX_1R6B-9fkdujk00PfdSi0NvHbVd9dHDn_pI7XmHS7GjacaVsuNGgDiXdhnmUpcTmqnOXb029qf-q2xX_CNDAVRRrxpaHH5-OvY_E74Lrr7aTwS1pEYsD83pWweD_tw-UblJq_dHv8

Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Leveling up the skill
  • Step by step
  • Tips
  • Conclusion + My Journey

Intro :
This is both a beginner, intermediate and expert tutorial. There are different stages of not caring and unlike everyone tells you not caring IS A SKILL. In this tutorial I will teach you how to level up your skill. Let it be known that most people will never level up this skill to 100% because it is a biological need for survival to care about other people and make friends in a brotherhood / tribe. I will teach you how to bypass this.
“Well if its not 100% why even do this!?”
This tutorial will make sure other people don't influence your actions as well as help you control your reactions to embarrassment and other discomforts that have to do with societal influence.
-i3dz1Z_P2hjGnKmuMWxVaaFa55jQ1qh74xj14lVnxM1Ns1XjGgskdaRz3zSiCPVfIka5TWh8_un1UudUrSFf4cDFH3wBwaBL_VUCD6gGJVYTX-2LrponB_vu8HpbblPcmT4WbOQYQfpDyZUsptd4_mieyQ05dJmNH3LNhASdmamhpn_FLwKH3ruWA

Leveling Up The Skill :

Not caring is a skill
If you are looking for a quick fix of motivation to do something that may embarrass you, skip to the tips section. If you would like to learn how to stop caring short and long term, follow me on my four year journey of not caring. You can level up this skill to the point where you are no longer influenced by other people. Embarrassment is completely out the window for the most part.

Starting prerequisites :

• Need to be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable situations (short term)
  • Need to be neurotypical (For the most part)

What do I need to do?
Everyone has different starting points but leveling up the skill will consist of two things, #1 purposely embarrassing yourself, and #2 gaining life experience. Lets break this down into two categories

Purposely Embarrassing Yourself :
Because everyone has different starting points you need to find out where you are and start there. You will be applying progressive overload to your embarrassment. For example, I was so embarrassed and socially awkward I wouldn't talk to strangers, so I started complimenting random peoples outfits at my school when walking. This was super embarrassing

I worked myself up to laying down in the middle of a park where everyone was walking and purposely stuttering when “trying to pickup” girls

FKTsAqONhhyLyl_Z0FsGS-485Vv5FeX3r3FRoQyjwNoahaVZeDQ4Efa6xOX2VbPR2Fww2l6dUnlUj7NY6L2SYmo3Tqf79lr9WGA3NaliBCyUlDvF52WZKKhmfKDrO3sMaUazUn8m5jpQHTseXUr4dN3wxFa-ZqPBXSpb1yw9uWwJqL3GloNSyYUu8Q

Gaining life experience :
One way to never get embarrassed is to do something over and over. For example you may get stressed out by going to a new area and talking to new people. If you do it 50 times it will be easy. There is a common saying in the RP community “If you feel bad getting rejected you haven't approached enough”

My last example is my first hoco I was super embarrassed to dance, I just stayed still in the corner. My last hoco I was dancing like crazy, went crowd surfing, had a huge conga line, and got my first kiss. I progressively started dancing and learned how to dance (I was never very good at dancing but doing it alot made it easy)

Step by step :
How do I go from 0 - 100?

Tier 1 Scaled:

Level #1
: Hold eye contact with an attractive girl

Level #2: Compliment someones outfit (Random)

Level #3: Wear a new outfit / style (That you dont particularly like)

Level #4: Talk to a friend and stutter on purpose

Level #5: Get a new style of haircut

Level #6: Made a sound in public (Loud enough for 1 person to hear)

Level #7: Wear something with a noticeable stain and dont cover it

Level #8: Show a bad song to a friend and act like its good
(A girly song or weird song)
Suggestions :

Level #9: Pick your nose in front of people

Level #10: Fart loud near a attractive girl

Tier 2 Scaled:

Level #1
: Wear a horrible fit
Example :
BR5kRy9WPd1yNIUlaBfIowb8x7jJZsp81vhSpWS5tE1EvzS3U6ktz-btlBusVX8pUbYXzT2GthpuufG5cuujfSixRUqIxjsLftziLSSnTewjmm4-f9UY4hXltspyWf7G3uxLcg9Y619m4EgA6dx-4xdJHGhK6U41txZvDH1VvzBQPyWAF-FGTvTXsg

Level #2: Give yourself dirty nails and go in public

Level #3: Grab an icecream cone by the icecream in a drive thru

Level #4: Give yourself a mole with marker and go outside

Level #5: Approach a girl and ask for her number

Level #6: Go to the movies or dinner alone (Sit by random people if possible)

Tier 3 Scaled:

Level #1
: Give yourself patchy short hair or a super bad haircut and walk in public
aD0pUTxlZHBh-FHFjNRvAfry7hiFApMebdWZEHvS4jveTbsnw213k30WkGam2nW0jKfEebCg8fEb0m32lb-U3oGy4IOgejgvJ25vAaPLXvROQ9M2nXXc8BxQ-3hpQsqN6TanSWFdTvh2dhkevrK3ly8V5zsVCjUK73RzYHE4-BG_4IiHKgj4ax5rRA

Level #2
: Lay down in a public space
nlbm6N7hnVFKGg8IPnC0ltCLbOIbxD6-GJg_KuzQWBZaItWGYd-UfoWKMsxIH5kRCC086BWr6ZrG6ONUUjtLWZbSORPcp7gibyk2i__7mDiD6BpRlSu-2fcG_q7irIqVQQL3Ts-1HM4duJPCi86EipLgMgGBpLDKF5wiDjGEOTAAx0ghDscA_zvaeA

Level #3: Make weird loud noises in public

Level #4
: Wear a tank top and skirt in public (Or going out with friends without telling them)

Level #5
: Make your and hands super dirty and go in public

Level #6: Shave your eyebrows

Level #7: Approach a girl and stutter and never get to the point then ask for her discord, facebook, whatsapp ect.

Level #9: Dance alone in public with your own music playing from your iphone speaker

Completing the steps / bucket list :
If you do all of these things and keep doing them until you don't get embarrassed you’ll stop caring for the most part

Tips :

Short Term ways to get motivation to do something embarrassing :

Tell yourself you only live once
Tell yourself what your going to do is insignificant
Tell yourself the embarrassment is temporary
JUST START TALKING
Level up!, if your a full package you usually feel good
A1UtT0bMOvVfZrJe7I-Ys_deW7OlImSDTvLq-hbGOc19aky8z4R7sr52MKoIrNxVY-bkG5NqcsBo40AnSDQdmygmQb-h7PkPt4HAZl7usCOkWAEoy2gvAB1xw3Uj63Lnxpi6_G7XQCWRPjQYcQvTj8XfbkhPG3R5QXr2yKTmvtDiKqWZ49NxQ33alw

Long Term ways to get motivation to do something embarrassing :
Indoctrinate yourself into truly believing nothing matters

Conclusion :

I hope this helped you mentalcels, although if your reading this guide is pretty much over. If you truly want to level up, complete all the step by step / bucket list tasks and keep doing them until you no longer get embarrassed. Ik this guide is kinda all over the place but I tried my best.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Laplace, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 15854 and 9 others
Tags from my money threads : @Witheredly90 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @enchanted_elixir @zv1212 @Xangsane @capybara @traveler @ShortBrownandUgly @WOMENAREQUEENSNOT @bkr2906

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, traveler and Verse
gonna read this thread later

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, PointOfNoReturn and traveler
i can actually tell now when people are acting in public as if theyre low inhib or to lower their inhib aka following this guide
the thing that scares me most is that people will actually know im an autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Sondern, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Cruel Summer is a good song unironically

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm literally LARPing as Andrew Tate in real life. I wear sunglasses everywhere and wear tight black shirts (I'm fairly muscular) and black jeans, occasionally suits. I hum the Andrew Tate theme song everywhere (it's called Tous Les das le vides). It makes me feel so confident. I speak like Tate too, and I occasionally ask random people what colour is your Bugatti? As a Pakistani Currycel I look up to a low inhib Pakistani chad like Tate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laplace, litaz, latincell95 and 5 others
i can actually tell now when people are acting in public as if theyre low inhib or to lower their inhib aka following this guide
the thing that scares me most is that people will actually know im an autist
Tier 3:

# Level 10: Talk to a stranger about Looksmax
# Level 11: Discuss @badg96's new photos with a stranger on the public transport

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 1851, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Tier 3:

# Level 11: Discuss @badg96's new photos with a stranger on the public transport

lets be honest you dont care about the weather
if you really were yourself youd do that unironcially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Artemis
depends on the people im around

ive been super low inhib at times, shit haircuts DGAF, making animal noises at school in class DGAF, LOL WALKED INTO MY CLASS IN 8TH GRADE AND JUST BURPED DGAF!!!!! a lot of times just super high inhib as hell i dont even like to talk

I'm literally LARPing as Andrew Tate in real life. I wear sunglasses everywhere and wear tight black shirts (I'm fairly muscular) and black jeans, occasionally suits. I hum the Andrew Tate theme song everywhere (it's called Tous Les das le vides). It makes me feel so confident. I speak like Tate too, and I occasionally ask random people what colour is your Bugatti? As a Pakistani Currycel I look up to a low inhib Pakistani chad like Tate.
bro wtf :lul: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Tags from my money threads : @Witheredly90 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @enchanted_elixir @zv1212 @Xangsane @capybara @traveler @ShortBrownandUgly @WOMENAREQUEENSNOT @bkr2906
already over because I'm not NT...

Getting a job where I'm around people has helped me stop being so anxious 24/7. Its like a numbing effect if you do something stressful enough you become numb to it.

Last edited:
There is a common saying in the RP community “If you feel bad getting rejected you haven't approached enough”
There's a common saying in the blackpill community. Game doesn't matter if you're attractive and useless if you're not attractive. 🤣🤣🤣
Fuck the redpill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Sondern and Artemis
There's a common saying in the blackpill community. Game doesn't matter if you're attractive and useless if you're not attractive. 🤣🤣🤣
Im blackpilled but game 100% matters. The ideal for most blackpillers is to get attractive enough to where the redpill matters. Game doesnt matter if your unattractive of course.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Artemis
Made in 10/24/2022
RSudOh9vtkGMwX_1R6B-9fkdujk00PfdSi0NvHbVd9dHDn_pI7XmHS7GjacaVsuNGgDiXdhnmUpcTmqnOXb029qf-q2xX_CNDAVRRrxpaHH5-OvY_E74Lrr7aTwS1pEYsD83pWweD_tw-UblJq_dHv8

Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Leveling up the skill
  • Step by step
  • Tips
  • Conclusion + My Journey

Intro :
This is both a beginner, intermediate and expert tutorial. There are different stages of not caring and unlike everyone tells you not caring IS A SKILL. In this tutorial I will teach you how to level up your skill. Let it be known that most people will never level up this skill to 100% because it is a biological need for survival to care about other people and make friends in a brotherhood / tribe. I will teach you how to bypass this.
“Well if its not 100% why even do this!?”
This tutorial will make sure other people don't influence your actions as well as help you control your reactions to embarrassment and other discomforts that have to do with societal influence.
-i3dz1Z_P2hjGnKmuMWxVaaFa55jQ1qh74xj14lVnxM1Ns1XjGgskdaRz3zSiCPVfIka5TWh8_un1UudUrSFf4cDFH3wBwaBL_VUCD6gGJVYTX-2LrponB_vu8HpbblPcmT4WbOQYQfpDyZUsptd4_mieyQ05dJmNH3LNhASdmamhpn_FLwKH3ruWA

Leveling Up The Skill :

Not caring is a skill
If you are looking for a quick fix of motivation to do something that may embarrass you, skip to the tips section. If you would like to learn how to stop caring short and long term, follow me on my four year journey of not caring. You can level up this skill to the point where you are no longer influenced by other people. Embarrassment is completely out the window for the most part.

Starting prerequisites :

• Need to be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable situations (short term)
  • Need to be neurotypical (For the most part)

What do I need to do?
Everyone has different starting points but leveling up the skill will consist of two things, #1 purposely embarrassing yourself, and #2 gaining life experience. Lets break this down into two categories

Purposely Embarrassing Yourself :
Because everyone has different starting points you need to find out where you are and start there. You will be applying progressive overload to your embarrassment. For example, I was so embarrassed and socially awkward I wouldn't talk to strangers, so I started complimenting random peoples outfits at my school when walking. This was super embarrassing

I worked myself up to laying down in the middle of a park where everyone was walking and purposely stuttering when “trying to pickup” girls

FKTsAqONhhyLyl_Z0FsGS-485Vv5FeX3r3FRoQyjwNoahaVZeDQ4Efa6xOX2VbPR2Fww2l6dUnlUj7NY6L2SYmo3Tqf79lr9WGA3NaliBCyUlDvF52WZKKhmfKDrO3sMaUazUn8m5jpQHTseXUr4dN3wxFa-ZqPBXSpb1yw9uWwJqL3GloNSyYUu8Q

Gaining life experience :
One way to never get embarrassed is to do something over and over. For example you may get stressed out by going to a new area and talking to new people. If you do it 50 times it will be easy. There is a common saying in the RP community “If you feel bad getting rejected you haven't approached enough”

My last example is my first hoco I was super embarrassed to dance, I just stayed still in the corner. My last hoco I was dancing like crazy, went crowd surfing, had a huge conga line, and got my first kiss. I progressively started dancing and learned how to dance (I was never very good at dancing but doing it alot made it easy)

Step by step :
How do I go from 0 - 100?

Tier 1 Scaled:

Level #1
: Hold eye contact with an attractive girl

Level #2: Compliment someones outfit (Random)

Level #3: Wear a new outfit / style (That you dont particularly like)

Level #4: Talk to a friend and stutter on purpose

Level #5: Get a new style of haircut

Level #6: Made a sound in public (Loud enough for 1 person to hear)

Level #7: Wear something with a noticeable stain and dont cover it

Level #8: Show a bad song to a friend and act like its good
(A girly song or weird song)
Suggestions :

Level #9: Pick your nose in front of people

Level #10: Fart loud near a attractive girl

Tier 2 Scaled:

Level #1
: Wear a horrible fit
Example :
BR5kRy9WPd1yNIUlaBfIowb8x7jJZsp81vhSpWS5tE1EvzS3U6ktz-btlBusVX8pUbYXzT2GthpuufG5cuujfSixRUqIxjsLftziLSSnTewjmm4-f9UY4hXltspyWf7G3uxLcg9Y619m4EgA6dx-4xdJHGhK6U41txZvDH1VvzBQPyWAF-FGTvTXsg

Level #2: Give yourself dirty nails and go in public

Level #3: Grab an icecream cone by the icecream in a drive thru

Level #4: Give yourself a mole with marker and go outside

Level #5: Approach a girl and ask for her number

Level #6: Go to the movies or dinner alone (Sit by random people if possible)

Tier 3 Scaled:

Level #1
aD0pUTxlZHBh-FHFjNRvAfry7hiFApMebdWZEHvS4jveTbsnw213k30WkGam2nW0jKfEebCg8fEb0m32lb-U3oGy4IOgejgvJ25vAaPLXvROQ9M2nXXc8BxQ-3hpQsqN6TanSWFdTvh2dhkevrK3ly8V5zsVCjUK73RzYHE4-BG_4IiHKgj4ax5rRA

Level #2
nlbm6N7hnVFKGg8IPnC0ltCLbOIbxD6-GJg_KuzQWBZaItWGYd-UfoWKMsxIH5kRCC086BWr6ZrG6ONUUjtLWZbSORPcp7gibyk2i__7mDiD6BpRlSu-2fcG_q7irIqVQQL3Ts-1HM4duJPCi86EipLgMgGBpLDKF5wiDjGEOTAAx0ghDscA_zvaeA

Level #4
: Wear a tank top and skirt in public (Or going out with friends without telling them)

Level #5
: Make your and hands super dirty and go in public

Level #7: Approach a girl and stutter and never get to the point then ask for her discord, facebook, whatsapp ect.

Level #9: Dance alone in public with your own music playing from your iphone speaker

Completing the steps / bucket list :
If you do all of these things and keep doing them until you don't get embarrassed you’ll stop caring for the most part

Tips :

Short Term ways to get motivation to do something embarrassing :

JUST START TALKING
Level up!, if your a full package you usually feel good
A1UtT0bMOvVfZrJe7I-Ys_deW7OlImSDTvLq-hbGOc19aky8z4R7sr52MKoIrNxVY-bkG5NqcsBo40AnSDQdmygmQb-h7PkPt4HAZl7usCOkWAEoy2gvAB1xw3Uj63Lnxpi6_G7XQCWRPjQYcQvTj8XfbkhPG3R5QXr2yKTmvtDiKqWZ49NxQ33alw

Long Term ways to get motivation to do something embarrassing :
Indoctrinate yourself into truly believing nothing matters

Conclusion :

I hope this helped you mentalcels, although if your reading this guide is pretty much over. If you truly want to level up, complete all the step by step / bucket list tasks and keep doing them until you no longer get embarrassed. Ik this guide is kinda all over the place but I tried my best.

Good stuff, although some of the things you suggest us to do is straight up self-disrespect like farting and picking our noses

Im blackpilled but game 100% matters. The ideal for most blackpillers is to get attractive enough to where the redpill matters. Game doesnt matter if your unattractive of course.
I'd much rather become an 8.5 and not have to use game to get my way than being a 6.5 and have to run the "Push Pull Chat Method" 🤣

be good looking. step number 1.

you will always be self conscious when you are a walking picasso painting. nothing will ever change that. no amount of cope will alleviate that.

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Why should I act so autistic and purposefully looksmin myself? That's very not NT... I just wanna behave like a normal person without anxiety smh not like a autist with low inhib

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Good stuff, although some of the things you suggest us to do is straight up self-disrespect like farting and picking our noses
Fair enough, thanks for the feedback

I'd much rather become an 8.5 and not have to use game to get my way than being a 6.5 and have to run the "Push Pull Chat Method" 🤣
Agreed, but when you reach your genetic potential or close to it, the redpill starts to matter more

be good looking. step number 1.

you will always be self conscious when you are a walking picasso painting. nothing will ever change that. no amount of cope will alleviate that.
Good looking people also care about what ppl think

Why should I act so autistic and purposefully looksmin myself? That's very not NT... I just wanna behave like a normal person without anxiety smh not like a autist with low inhib
You don’t have to behave like this all the time. I’d never actually do these things around people I care about lmao. You have to do this to stop caring. You don’t need to adopt it and do it 24/7

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
Good looking people also care about what ppl think
in a detached, dispassionate way, as in how does their opinion help me be better.

in a detached, dispassionate way, as in how does their opinion help me be better.
Nah bro, that’s just wrong, you’ve grown bitter because you want to be them and your not, sure some attractive people are like that, but much like your not them, they didn’t choose their genetics. I have some very attractive friends who are self conscious about the little details like small asymmetry’s

Tier 3 Scaled:

Level #1

Level #2

Level #4: Wear a tank top and skirt in public (Or going out with friends without telling them)

Level #5: Make your and hands super dirty and go in public

Level #100: Make a racebait thread tag the entire forum and read the replies out loud in public

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Sondern
Tier 3:

Screenshot 20221024 174658 Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Sondern
good high effort thread, bump

you care because it matters

this thread can be renamed HOW TO COPE

Nah, it doesn’t always matter, and sometimes you need to stop caring.
you should

instead of caring and responding

you should

instead of caring and responding
only works temporarily and once youve used them alot they lose their value. telling yourself that no longer makes you feel any type of way