How to stop getting a congested nose

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
It's insane how often I get this. It's not allergies it happens whenever I get strep throat and other shit. I'm tired of using nasal spray every two hours with the only alternative being mouth breathing.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Fix deviated septum and get rhino while ur at it

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
There is No cure. Im a nosespray junky

• +1
What active ingredient does your nasal spray have? If it's oxymetazoline, it's so over for you bruh

• +1
what is that

Megadeose benadryl, it's a nice medication to help people with their allergies. Do at least 10 pills in one go:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, liberiangrimreaper and NoReedemingFeature
What active ingredient does your nasal spray have? If it's oxymetazoline, it's so over for you bruh
It's xylometazoline, why is that?

It's xylometazoline, why is that?
Yikes. Stop using it nigga. Xylometazoline (just an analogue of oxymetazoline) will cause rebound congestion if you take it for more than a few days.

Your nose will get used to it and it’ll have a withdrawal if you stop it and make your congestion even worse than it was at baseline.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and liberiangrimreaper
Yikes. Stop using it nigga. Xylometazoline (just an analogue of oxymetazoline) will cause rebound congestion if you take it for more than a few days.

Your nose will get used to it and it’ll have a withdrawal if you stop it and make your congestion even worse than it was at baseline.
Are you a Christian?

I know about rebound congestion so I keep using it only before social occasions so I don't mouth breathe like a retard in front of people. The way you phrased it made it seem like there was something seriously wrong with it.

I know about rebound congestion so I keep using it only before social occasions so I don't mouth breathe like a retard in front of people. The way you phrased it made it seem like there was something seriously wrong with it.
Sorry for being dramatic I guess lolz.

You can start to use intranasal corticosteroids daily though and see if it that helps—something like fluticasone propionate. It might take a couple of weeks to see effects.

Tough thing to fix unless you isolate the cause and remove it from contacting it. It usually is allergies though. If it just happens when you get sick, then that is normal

• +1