Nicklz
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Posts
- 35
- Reputation
- 14
How can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Rightfully so u dumb niggerHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
he’ll hate them more lolget a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth
avg 14 yo sweeter then grannys cookiesHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
Cuckget a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth
Stress relieverget a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth

It didn't help, I have a girlfriend but I still feel disgusted by other females, I want to talk to them and live in society, but they evoke bad feelingsget a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth
Yes, but not as a persondo you hate yourself too?
you can’t and should notHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
I have problems because of this, and I just can’t live with the thought that I hate someone for no reasonyou can’t and should not
you SHOULD be disgusted with them and you SHOULD NOT trust themHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
its not for no reason, its pattern recognition, its reasonable prejudiceI have problems because of this, and I just can’t live with the thought that I hate someone for no reason
you SHOULD be disgusted with them and you SHOULD NOT trust them

Do you also hate moids ?How can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
@Mods ban this iqletDo you also hate moids ?
Which is nothingget a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth
Firstly, there is a lot of personal hatred towards different people. As a child, my aunt sexually harassed me, then there is a lot of lying(I'm not saying that this is all, but this is the only case for me) and other minor reasons that multiplied at the expense of each otherPersonal issues aside, I can't stand the way they look. It's like looking at a painting, for example. There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't like how it looks. Then there's their lifestyle, basically. And also the fact that they are less able to work, and a month or more later their body structure has become more constricted and, in my opinion, they are more stupid (in the sciences, this has nothing to do with everyday life), they are prone to mental breakdowns, etc.Why do you hate women?
Only subgroups of personalities, this does not apply to all menDo you also hate moids ?
Ok I agree with youOnly subgroups of personalities, this does not apply to all men
just stopHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
Stfu fag
Don't Manipulate them into become your pawnsHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
Don't Manipulate them into become your pawns![]()
mission impossibleHow can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
till they break upget a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth