How to stop hating foids?

Nicklz

Nicklz

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
35
Reputation
14
How can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VHSHORROR, itsover74, Navity and 1 other person
How can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
Rightfully so u dumb nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
get a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fiatwp, Mai Sakurajima. and Navity
How can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
avg 14 yo sweeter then grannys cookies
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iore and Nicklz
talk to momma
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR and price.
get a girlfriend and you’ll recognize a woman’s worth
It didn't help, I have a girlfriend but I still feel disgusted by other females, I want to talk to them and live in society, but they evoke bad feelings
 
How can I stop hating women? I have a lot of problems because of this, such as mistrust, disgust, etc.
you SHOULD be disgusted with them and you SHOULD NOT trust them
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks, ClackChoopedAsFk and peptidehater22
I have problems because of this, and I just can’t live with the thought that I hate someone for no reason
its not for no reason, its pattern recognition, its reasonable prejudice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nicklz
Why do you hate women?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: VHSHORROR and voks
Why do you hate women?
Firstly, there is a lot of personal hatred towards different people. As a child, my aunt sexually harassed me, then there is a lot of lying(I'm not saying that this is all, but this is the only case for me) and other minor reasons that multiplied at the expense of each otherPersonal issues aside, I can't stand the way they look. It's like looking at a painting, for example. There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't like how it looks. Then there's their lifestyle, basically. And also the fact that they are less able to work, and a month or more later their body structure has become more constricted and, in my opinion, they are more stupid (in the sciences, this has nothing to do with everyday life), they are prone to mental breakdowns, etc.
 
@Mods ban this iqlet

Ff128944c2d06206010d100f719e3d50

"Mods ban this iqlet"
 
once you stop interacting with them for long enough you become indifferent
 

Similar threads

pleasevanity
Replies
12
Views
84
Klasik616
Klasik616
educationpill
Replies
10
Views
31
PharmaCuck
PharmaCuck
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
10
Views
60
Junbae
Junbae
hitmancrewzz
Replies
1
Views
13
MinionS
MinionS
brazzon
Replies
21
Views
102
truedexy
truedexy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Zoddyzod
  • Hopefulsubhuman
Back
Top