How to stop hating women and recover back to being a normie ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
In the early half of 2023 I was a hardcore misogynist like I couldn't even stay in the same room if there was a foid in there overtime I have reduced my hate against them drastically but how can I seriously recover myself back to being a normie ? Someone who would believe in the idea of love and relationship with a foid ?
And if you wonder why did I hate women so much ( still kinda do a Lil bit ngl) read this thread :
For reference I'm not ugly I'm 6'4 and 4-5/10 facially , I have 6 slays from clubs and bars.
But I still hate women
@BoredPrince @uglysub8male @MoggerGaston @Skywalker @tombradylover @anthony111553 @PsychoDsk @Christiano @socialcel @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, tombradylover, BoredPrince and 2 others
I couldn't even stay in the same room if there was a foid in there
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

I think you might be something else other than simply a misogynist...

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and 5.5psl
Also "slaying" or being a chad won't make you stop hate women imo
Rather it would make you hate them even more when you realise how insanely shallow , degenerate whores they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BoredPrince, Deleted member and 1 other person
Same as with everything. Dont consume BP stuff anymore. You will eventually forget Most of the stuff except the Most surface Shit everyone knows. If you havent practiced a Hobby or anything in years you still know one or two Things but If youre not confronted with it you will likely not be able to recall Details.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and 5.5psl
BP is massive cope nigga.

i just shitpost here because I have 0 friends/family/girlfriend IRL and people here are kinda chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 5.5psl, Deleted member and 1 other person
The only way to go back to normie is to forget the blackpill and believe in bluepill... But that would mean ignoring the importance of looks

For example, 2 of my older coworkers both had 3 wives, one coworker all 3 cheated and one of them had a child with another man and told him it's his.
Second coworker, one of wives got into drugs, second one used him just for papers despite having a child together, 3 wife already had a child with another man.

My point is accept they are very shallow and mostly care about looks or money if they older. You can find a girl who will love you, but don't forget that love will always be conditional

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Jungcuck
Why hating them, it's not their faults it's biologic.
Treat them like they are : whores.
Be empathetic, it could have been you (1 chance/ 2)

• +1
Reactions: foidhater09014 and 5.5psl
get in touch with your feminine side