How to stop having chad induced panic attacks?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Okay so not really panic attacks but I just get in my mind and can't stop thinking about it and have like adhd leg shakes if you know what I mean.

Some days I really can't cope. Most of the days I can just watch some gore, fap or something but on days like today I just can't fucking cope. It's cause I talked to a HTN IRL today everytime I do that I get so jealous my whole day is ruined.

Why cant I fucking look like any of these guys? I mean, of course they are PSL gods.

But even like a watered down version. How can I ever be a father when I have a narrow frame and overall no good bones. I don't even feel like a fucking man. I'm 6'2 but built like a stick.

MY FATHER IS 6'5, THICK WRISTS, BIG HANDS, WIDE JAW, STRAIGHT NOSE, SMALL FOREHEAD, OVERALL MASC AND HTN FACIALLY IN HIS PRIME.
My mom isn't unattractive, but she surgery maxxed and she is a tiny woman. I got small hands like her, small wrists, narrow shoulders, . just pure female genes. even got her very high gonial angle.

I don't know what I did to deserve this. I don't even look like my dad at all...

how do you guys cope with this cuz i cant live much longer.

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
my dad had blue eyes also dark ones but i got my moms brown eyes. wtf is my life

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
Not a molecule

This is what 0 pussy does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581