Bronze
Im so fucking depressed

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Lev Peshkov and RapGod
Inject testosterone unironically

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Patient A, Deleted member 7580 and 8 others
Inject testosterone unironically
Dont want to fuck my t levels permanently or trigger norwooding. I’m only 18, do you think just doing sport will help my T enough?

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Lev Peshkov
Still trying to figure that one out. Ever since I've swallowed the blackpill, in the deepest part of my subconscious I constantly want to rope. I sincerely wish I was a still bluepilled idiot. There's bliss in ignorance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nonserviam, Norwooder, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Dont want to fuck my t levels permanently or trigger norwooding. I’m only 18, do you think just doing sport will help my T enough?
Yes it will help, not sure if enough though. Get a blood test for T levels if you're so curious. Knowing this doesn't encourage me to exercise though :/ I still LDAR with the occasional day where I do something just because I've been LDAR too many days in a row.

You should be immensely afraid of being a failure and never amounting to anything, so that should motivate you to do shit

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Still trying to figure that one out. Ever since I've swallowed the blackpill, in the deepest part of my subconscious I constantly want to rope. I sincerely wish I was a still bluepilled idiot. There's bliss in ignorance.
I wish I was not too lazy to actually lift my ass and go rope to the forest

Watch this video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3828, LowTierNormie and 2 others
lifting heavy weights, being at a low body fat, and sports will Help a bit.

Get a job save money looksmax then fuck a random hoe every weekend by using tinder

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I feel you, right now I work at an office 9-5 and it’s still a huge fucking pain getting used to. I’m also taking 4 classes at uni. It sucks, honestly I’d be more content with just LDARing. But then I won’t have the money for surgeries, so I really have no other option. I keep telling myself it’ll get better but doing this shit is stressing me out.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Tysm. U genuinely give me hope
Bro these things are definitely going to help, it’s like the number one basics people need to do to live healthily. Good luck

Nofap is the fastest way to balance your chakras which gets rid of depression.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WideZygos, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
Figure out if its worth putting in the effort to ascend.

And if its not... You know what to do

You basically need to get a life, I feel very similar to you and it has been this way since quarantine started. The less I get to socialize in the real world, the less happy I am and I start to feel more and more lazy, I start to go to sleep late and start to delay things that should matter more to me. The solution is to force yourself to do things that you don't want to do, until your life improves enough that you feel better. It is cope in a way because there is no guarantee that doing all that work will make you happier but it seems like the only solution.

Looksmaxxing should be seen as a journey, we shouldn't hate our life until we reach our goals, we should just strive to become better and better with time while enjoying what we have at the same time. This is why there is absolutely nothing wrong with lowering your standards if it helps you get a girlfriend if your problem is that you're lonely.

Looksmaxxing is a very long process so never put your happiness on hold in the hopes of being perfect enough one day to do what you want because that day may never come or you may die earlier than you would have thought.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and bdycope
Do you think that LDARing doesn't fuck up your t levels?

Find hobbies/passions, a man without it is not complete

get a dog, gym, fishing, hunting, hyking, diving, photography and editing, drwaing, sportife biking, learn a martial art, learn a new language, learn to play guitar, learn to dance, buy a motorcycle and do rides in the nature. There is so much to do, get your ass up.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

get a dog, gym, fishing, hunting, hyking, diving, photography and editing, drwaing, sportife biking, learn a martial art, learn a new language, learn to play guitar, learn to dance, buy a motorcycle and do rides in the nature. There is so much to do, get your ass up.
hard for me to get motivated for anything

you need to be 5.5psl for that shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal
4209.jpg
s