• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
get a social life

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and northern mogger
Turn off your computer

• WTF
Develop other hobbies besides video games.

• WTF
i just cant get any friends rn, too far in school and im seen as outsider
damn that's rough dude. Yeah hs, especially if you're towards the end, is a pretty rigid and constraining environment. Not much you can do to "self-improve" or socialmaxx if you've developed a reputation as an outsider, you're trapped in that social environment until you graduate. Best you can do now is looksmaxx, NTmaxx and read up on social skils and dynamics to prepare for uni and make sure it doesn't happen there too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and iblamejews
You haven’t quit, you would do it again in a heart beat. You just have no foids to orbit.
hell nahh niguuz, i wont do it again maybe

damn that's rough dude. Yeah hs, especially if you're towards the end, is a pretty rigid and constraining environment. Not much you can do to "self-improve" or socialmaxx if you've developed a reputation as an outsider, you're trapped in that social environment until you graduate. Best you can do now is looksmaxx, NTmaxx and read up on social skils and dynamics to prepare for uni and make sure it doesn't happen there too.
i dont have time to go uni, i need to moneymaxx and escape europe

and am seen as a nobody outsider no matter where i go. its like im despised

i dont have time to go uni, i need to moneymaxx and escape europe
that's the only way you can achieve some semblance of a normal social life and develop a social circle in your early 20s, the uni environment is the best place to recover from a shitty hs experience and socialmaxx. What else can you do?

That’s a start.

Do you play any sports?
no
Who do you talk to in school?
no one
that's the only way you can achieve some semblance of a normal social life and develop a social circle in your early 20s, the uni environment is the best place to recover from a shitty hs experience and socialmaxx. What else can you do?
no fucking idea, i still have to escape to avoid ww3

Read books to develop ur mind, start a political movement, go out and do speeches, gain followers, conquer ur country and after u conquered ur country start focusing on conquering other countries to spread ur ideology and philosophy

• JFL
Well there’s your issue. You need to do shit for fucksake.

Who do you sit with at lunch?
i sit with nobody, no one even speaks to me
and idk what hobby, i need to do bunch of shit but rotting is too addicting

Read books to develop ur mind, start a political movement, go out and do speeches, gain followers, conquer ur country and after u conquered ur country start focusing on conquering other countries to spread ur ideology and philosophy
Are you saying become Hitler?

I'd rather rot online

• WTF