Plan to stop rotting

DarkWanderer

DarkWanderer

Banned
I got a macbook, I am going to do all this .org and studying shit in the school library or whatever instead of at home. Fuck it. Im tired of rotting and wasting my youth away

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I got a macbook, I am going to do all this .org and studying shit in the school library or whatever instead of at home. Fuck it. Im tired of rotting and wasting my youth away
So your idea of “not rotting” is doing everything you’re currently doing to rot, but doing it in a different location?

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, dopaminebeyondfried, tigrxs and 3 others
Grey tales

Videoblocks smiling man using laptop computer at kitchen table young business man smiling whil

Rotting

Asian man working laptop library young computer listening to music public male university stu

Not rotting

Mirin your logic bhai