HOW TO STOP STRIVING FOR PERFECTION?

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
i am always striving for perfection and because i am not the best looking person in the world it fucks me up. i have a good PSL rating but because i’m not perfect it ruins my confidence and i think this might be the root cause of my body dysmorphia. if i see one person better looking than me it ruins my day

i am striving for perfection in all i do, which is great for university grades but not good for my mental health in terms of looking good

how do i stop wanting to be perfect

Striving for perfection is good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, didntreadlol and xdxdxnice1
truecel

• So Sad
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Striving for perfection is good
it’s not when u want to die every time u see anymore better looking than you and then ur brain convinces you that you are subhuman

it’s not when u want to die every time u see anymore better looking than you and then ur brain convinces you that you are subhuman
In this case your PSL rating is incorrect, invalid and you should kys and go to Gandy Heaven asap

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Women only want perfection

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker and PYT
Its brutal. Always when I did one thing to looksmax I immediately look up what to do next. Probably already spend about 400€ on softmaxxing Xd

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, TITUS, PYT and 1 other person
strives me

• JFL
Become perfect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and xdxdxnice1
Become perfect.
my goal is to be 6.5 PSL

but every surgery i want people on here tell me i don’t need (apart from rhino). wtf am i even supposed to do if surgeries will looksmin me but i’m not perfect

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
my goal is to be 6.5 PSL

but every surgery i want people on here tell me i don’t need (apart from rhino). wtf am i even supposed to do if surgeries will looksmin me but i’m not perfect
rhino, make your jaw more square via fillers, upper eyelid fat injection

• +1
rhino, make your jaw more square via fillers, upper eyelid fat injection
u think i could get 6.5 PSL with that + gymaxx and tan?

• +1
perfection is subjective you should have known this this is why psl 8s dont exist there is nothing perfect

• +1
my goal is to be 6.5 PSL

What other surgeries do you want?

• +1
i am always striving for perfection and because i am not the best looking person in the world it fucks me up. i have a good PSL rating but because i’m not perfect it ruins my confidence and i think this might be the root cause of my body dysmorphia. if i see one person better looking than me it ruins my day

i am striving for perfection in all i do, which is great for university grades but not good for my mental health in terms of looking good

I wont be happy without 7npsl 8.5 inches dick 6ft2 NT rich

• +1
What other surgeries do you want?
i wanted bullhorn lip lift for perfect philtrum but high knowledge user said that it would make my upper lip too big and that my face is big so my philtrum is not really out of proportion

i wanted wraparound jaw and got a shit of JFL reacts and people calling me a retard

i wanted lateral commisuroplasty but only one surgeon in the world does it and he is in america and it leaves terrible scar

i wanted ifmraorbital but apparently my undereye area is fine

i wanted lowereyelid retraction but apparently mine are too closed anyway

i wanted upper eyelid filler but apparently it would just make me look chinese with my eyeshape

i wanted bullhorn lip lift for perfect philtrum but high knowledge user said that it would make my upper lip too big and that my face is big so my philtrum is not really out of proportion

i wanted wraparound jaw and got a shit of JFL reacts and people calling me a retard

i wanted lateral commisuroplasty but only one surgeon in the world does it and he is in america and it leaves terrible scar

i wanted ifmraorbital but apparently my undereye area is fine

i wanted lowereyelid retraction but apparently mine are too closed anyway

i wanted upper eyelid filler but apparently it would just make me look chinese with my eyeshape
The thing we looksmax users always look at surgeries as giving the exact desired outcome, the mental picture we've formed in our brain of what we expect our result to be, but it's not always like that.
That's why we see people sharing the same 5-10 amazing results for every surgery while there are way more which may not look as aesthetic, or even aesthetic at all.

You are what, 17? You are already 5.5 PSL so 6.5 PSL is possible but all those surgeries... Some are totally unnecessary if I remember your features correctly.

• +1
The thing we looksmax users always look at surgeries as giving the exact desired outcome, the mental picture we've formed in our brain of what we expect our result to be, but it's not always like that.
That's why we see people sharing the same 5-10 amazing results for every surgery while there are way more which may not look as aesthetic, or even aesthetic at all.

You are what, 17? You are already 5.5 PSL so 6.5 PSL is possible but all those surgeries... Some are totally unnecessary if I remember your features correctly.
i’m 20 bro it’s over but i get what u mean

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

This song is for you:
Perfectionists either achieve ascension (or high status, etc.) or they go hikikomori. So better looksmax.

• +1