How to sunbathe properly?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
I like to take 10-15 minutes of direct 16:30 sunlight a day while exposing mainly my chest, stomach and testicles.

Is it good to take sunlight when cloudy? Currently rainy season here, so at that time the sky is heavily clouded, barely any direct sunlight gets through.
Should I avoid sunlight contact on my face? Since the skin there is more delicate and shows aging faster, the sun ofc fastens this.

Any advice fellow sunbathers?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I like to take 10-15 minutes of direct 16:30 sunlight a day while exposing mainly my chest, stomach and testicles.

Is it good to take sunlight when cloudy? Currently rainy season here, so at that time the sky is heavily clouded, barely any direct sunlight gets through.
Should I avoid sunlight contact on my face? Since the skin there is more delicate and shows aging faster, the sun ofc fastens this.

Any advice fellow sunbathers?
yeah, definitely avoid face.
you wont get a tan obv, but you'll get ur vitamin d if you stay around 20-30 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
you wont get a tan obv, but you'll get ur vitamin d if you stay around 20-30 minutes.
And how to get tanned then? I’m in turkey for holidays and several hours in the sun everyday. Unfortunately no sun screen etc. Here

And how to get tanned then? I’m in turkey for holidays and several hours in the sun everyday. Unfortunately no sun screen etc. Here
Speed the process up 10-20x by using Melanotan. Either inject or nasal spray. It's dirt cheap.

if ur in the sun you'll definitely get a tan, don't worry about that. but you should think long term and how fucked your skin will get.
healthy skin > tan. I used to think to opposite to be fair, but this summer has taught me a lesson.
try your hardest to find sunscreen

(y)
Not aiming for a tan anyways, just maxxing T and vitamin D
What about the clouds? I know that when receiving sunlight through glass you only absorb the negative part of the ray, none of the positives, do clouds work like that?

(y)

Not aiming for a tan anyways, just maxxing T and vitamin D
What about the clouds? I know that when receiving sunlight through glass you only absorb the negative part of the ray, none of the positives, do clouds work like that?
"Clouds can block up to 70-90% of UV-B rays during times of extreme overcast." Dr.Gurgen

UV-B is what's needed for Vitamin D synthesis.

• +1
"Clouds can block up to 70-90% of UV-B rays during times of extreme overcast." Dr.Gurgen

UV-B is what's needed for Vitamin D synthesis.
So best avoid 😕
Really hate shit weather.

literally just take you clothes off and lay on the ground outside :ogre:

• JFL