How to take better pics for social media?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Despite having somewhat of a social life I have no postable pics of myself taken over the last year. How do I fix this without being gay?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
wya ill take some for u

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and Economical
dm location, me and @kowiy are professional photographers. We are currently on our way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toddricus, thereallegend, Lux and 1 other person
dm location, me and @kowiy are professional photographers. We are currently on our way
how did you put the "blue eyes mog" thing below ur text? idk how this site works ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lux
u see in this pic a low inhib ltn guarding his female-attracting chadlite cashcow honeypot
Screenshot 2023 08 20 17 15 122

BECOME the prize, make urself Great Again... Then get urself a bodyguard for pics

• +1
how did you put the "blue eyes mog" thing below ur text? idk how this site works ngl
click the your account tab, then signature.

• +1
Reactions: Economical
Despite having somewhat of a social life I have no postable pics of myself taken over the last year. How do I fix this without being gay?
my instagram is just blatant thirst traps (hunter eye pics, jawline, height showcase). Thats how i got my first gf. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Lux
my instagram is just blatant thirst traps (hunter eye pics, jawline, height showcase). Thats how i got my first gf. jfl
You are lesbian?

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Lux
You messaged her first?

• +1
Show yourself in nt settings like at parties with women, hugging a girl but crop out the girl with enough of her body showing to make it clear a girl is hugging you. This triggers jealousy in women seeing your profile but makes it seem like you are trying to hide girl so you aren't trying to show off.

• +1