How to take the most of being tall? Currently 100% rejection rate

Its all about face water but you are probably larping if you think you have avg face

hahahah tallcels getting manlet treatment
Over

Try dating obese women
I've been thinking about it. I just find them visibly disgusting. I'd lower my standards for a overweight woman, but obese is just too much. Also, I'm in pretty good shape so it'd just look weird if I had a landwhale next to me

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and wishIwasSalludon
I've been thinking about it. I just find them visibly disgusting. I'd lower my standards for an overweight woman, but obese is just too much. Also, I'm in pretty good shape so it'd just look weird if I had a landwhale next to me
@Canwefixit is Abel to do it just fine

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Getting rejected by hot chicks is less brutal, since you weren’t expecting to get them anyway

Getting rejected by ugly chicks is just sad asf
Truly

it's like 7 or 8% here among the youth from official statistics, I can't imagine it's much lower there.
Giga over for my 5'11 ass, luckily I am not in Scandinavia
I've been thinking about it. I just find them visibly disgusting. I'd lower my standards for a overweight woman, but obese is just too much. Also, I'm in pretty good shape so it'd just look weird if I had a landwhale next to me
Fuck them in secret
@Canwefixit is Abel to do it just fine
OP just needs to start wanking to ssbbw ebony chicks and within a month he will have a fetish for it

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
all white men are incel

face>all and wtf you get 0 iois despite being 6¨5? everyone always says how tall i am and im only 6¨3 lol idk man you might just have an ugly face or sum

face>all and wtf you get 0 iois despite being 6¨5? everyone always says how tall i am and im only 6¨3 lol idk man you might just have an ugly face or sum
Zenis said I am a HTN. According to him, my problems are eye-spacing (most likely just due to lens distortion) and thin upper lip. Ending with "the only reason you don’t pull must be autism".
Which still doesn't explain the lack of matches, but yeah... I think I am a normie. PSL4

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
This is what I've been thinking too. But objectively I don't have that many flaws. I've already looksmaxed for over a year. I have good hair, no hairline recession, decent frame and decent amount of muscle from gymcelling like no tomorrow, I have clear skin from tretinoin (thanks to this forum), white and straight teeth, thick eyebrows, hunter eyes, etc... The only thing I lack is a prominent jaw, but mine is still average or slightly below
Beard

Im 6'4 in country where people are not that tall its rare too like in the shop o czn see 5 people who are 6'4 or higher everyone else is 6

• +1
Im 6'4 in country where people are not that tall its rare too like in the shop o czn see 5 people who are 6'4 or higher everyone else is 6
Yeah, it's rare to see people 6'3 and higher here, even though this is one of the tallest countries on earth.

• +1
KHV 23-year-old white man living in Scandinavia. 6'5, 205lbs.
I've tried to approach various girls over the years, totaling about 50 now. Most of them were average or slightly below average, and many of them were Asian. I also tried all the dating apps, but my rejection rate has been 100% so far. I've only gotten to the first date twice and the second date once. That's it.

I constantly hear all the talk about how girls like average tall dudes or simp over them, but I haven't been able to find ANY of them. I even lived a short span in Japan before I graduated and still got rejected all the time. My standards aren't that high, I'm not fat, I'm in decently good shape and outlift most of my friends, I make decent money, and I groom and dress nicely. So what the fuck am I doing wrong? According to r/shortguys I should be drowning in matches on Tinder, but I have an empty inbox.
But broo you are 6feet 5 broooo

Can't grow well
U can try for 6 months and watch scotf primal do the diet
U can use only your storngest part of beard where is most thick like jonny deep

Just geomaxx to some manlet country is impossible to be rejected being that tall and a normie for literally every women, post your face on ratings using a imgur link so you can delete later if you want

Just geomaxx to some manlet country is impossible to be rejected being that tall and a normie for literally every women, post your face on ratings using a imgur link so you can delete later if you want
Japan is a manlet country and got constantly rejected there. Trying Thailand next.

Japan is a manlet country and got constantly rejected there. Trying Thailand next.
This might sound like an autist advice but don't talk to women first, let them approach you, image a 6'5 chad coming direct to you in order to date you, that will just boost their ego, also try to fashionmaxx or something, get a nice watch and dress well

This might sound like an autist advice but don't talk to women first, let them approach you, image a 6'5 chad coming direct to you in order to date you, that will just boost their ego, also try to fashionmaxx or something, get a nice watch and dress well
I have never had a woman approach me. Even the obese ones

Fuark u need to spam approach bud