How to talk to girls

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
So last night I had a brain think session with lucy, and today I woke up with an epiphany.

I was wondering.. Why was it hard for me to talk to hot girls irl, but I could be the life of the party, and have great friend social interactions

The reason why it's hard to talk to girls still, after you are looksmaxed, is because of the negative connotations you associate with that interaction. It's learned helplessness.

This was examined in Seligmans experiment. He used shocks to effectively associate an action with pain and suffering.

So how do you reverse this?

Well you need to effectively associate positive things with interacting with woman, or essentially "reverse condition" yourself.

This can be done in several ways:
  • Eat a candy before you are about to interact with a female. Each time, increase the dosage by two. This will train your brain to talk to them, and associate them with dopamine, which you want. Restart, and Repeat.
  • Focus on the positive outcomes that can come from a successfully ahs natural interaction.
  • Play a "I love you" message from some random girl through your headphones, before you approach a girl you want to talk to. You go so far as paying a girl with a good voice to say your name too, which would increase effectiveness
Use this when you have looksmaxed, or else you will still have negative connotations with approaching and talking to woman, as you will get brutally rejected.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and 5 others
  • Play a "I love you" message from some random girl through your headphones, before you approach a girl you want to talk to. You go so far as paying a girl with a good voice to say your name too, which would increase effectiveness
Okay, now i'm questioning whether you really are 137 IQ or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 4577 and 4 others
Have this face

Attachments

• 19420492_476763646004321_5397978783565532294_n.jpg
    19420492_476763646004321_5397978783565532294_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Okay, now i'm questioning whether you really are 137 IQ or not.

Lmao I'm 100% serious, vocal positive reinforcement is good for social reconditioning. So try it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, didntreadlol and 1 other person
i cant do any of this i always know what the result will be. i can't trick myself into thinking i'm wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SHARK, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
Some aspects are true, at least to me personally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
reminder op legitimately has aspergers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SHARK, didntreadlol and 1 other person
So last night I had a brain think session with lucy, and today I woke up with an epiphany.

I was wondering.. Why was it hard for me to talk to hot girls irl, but I could be the life of the party, and have great friend social interactions

The reason why it's hard to talk to girls still, after you are looksmaxed, is because of the negative connotations you associate with that interaction. It's learned helplessness.

This was examined in Seligmans experiment. He used shocks to effectively associate an action with pain and suffering.

So how do you reverse this?

Well you need to effectively associate positive things with interacting with woman, or essentially "reverse condition" yourself.

This can be done in several ways:
  • Eat a candy before you are about to interact with a female. Each time, increase the dosage by two. This will train your brain to talk to them, and associate them with dopamine, which you want. Restart, and Repeat.
  • Focus on the positive outcomes that can come from a successfully ahs natural interaction.
Use this when you have looksmaxed, or else you will still have negative connotations with approaching and talking to woman, as you will get brutally rejected.
You seem like a dude I would drop acid with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
I'm sure Chad reads guides like this before he approaches Stacy and fucks her the same night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Eat a candy before you are about to interact with a female. Each time, increase the dosage by two. This will train your brain to talk to them, and associate them with dopamine, which you want. Restart, and Repeat.

Just become diabetic theory

• +1
Reactions: Robert California and Deleted member 6401
You can’t. Give up like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
how your brain makes you perceive and feel, is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray and EthnicelAscension
GOOD SHIT OP, IM GONNA GIVE MYSELF DIABETES NOW BY STUFFING CANDY DOWN MY MOUTH EVERY TIME I TALK TO A GIRL, LET'S GOOOOOOO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
This last sentence is great.

I was pua, back many years ago. A PSL 3 type of dude. Getting rejected and treated badly vibed. Plentyfull. Somehow I managed to train myself not to go apeshit, have a mental breakdown, or stop. I used that thing on your list: focus on the possible good outcome. And I knew I could get a meetup/date, out chatting up like 10-15 women. So I just focued on getting up to meeting at least that number, numbers game theory.

Anyways.

The negative treatment and reinformacem,ent, is brutal as a not good looking dude. Even if you have good social skills.
While it's all boosting, when women treat you decent or good; because you look well enough

Example, of negativve connotations with aprroaching and talking to woman (dude gets rejected, and feels like he has to force himself on them, chasing them or physically blocking them to force them to stop)
Because this dude is a normie looking man at best

Or this one (lots of soft rejections)

And Exmaple of positive connotations with aprroaching and talking to woman. (dude gets alot of telephone numbers, and women stop for him as he is callingfrom the dide of the road).
Because this dude is a Chadlite

Or this one, this dude has no class no style. But looks pretty well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4577

Users who are viewing this thread

Back