How to talk to women?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
If you've read any of my threads about me texting with girls i've met irl and on OLD, you know i'm terrible at talking to women.

IRL i do quite well because girls will usually carry the conversation, and i'm high-inhib so i mostly just answer questions and such.

But then when exchanging numbers and it's clear that there's interest, something snaps in my brain, it's like i enter a state of trance where common sense and reason don't exist, and i just spew out the most cringeworthy, low T shit imaginable or even one girl who sent a nude pic and i just didn't do anything about it.

I think it's probably long term oxytocin-starvation that's making me have these insane fits or very high inhib/fear of talking about anything sexual.
Sex was also a really taboo topic in my household growing up so i guess that contributes to my fear/vague feelings of shame when it comes to talking about sexual things.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baguvix, chaddyboi66, mewcoper and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Open your mouth and talk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
It will get better

dialoguing with foids is useless, see them as an object

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10330, BasedUgandacel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
You need to build confidence always make sure you know wat to say before it leaves your mouth if you don’t u will end up stumbling on what you say

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Yerico7
unironically you just have to act like you’re the shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and some1h0peless
You need to build confidence always make sure you know wat to say before it leaves your mouth if you don’t u will end up stumbling on what you say
unironically you just have to act like you’re the shit
arrogant = confident when attractive but insecure when unattractive

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Yerico7, pizza and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro and some1h0peless
Hi baby i like your boobs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BasedUgandacel and IdiAmin
It's not a big deal, you should treat them like any other person

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6128
arrogant = confident when attractive but insecure when unattractive
Arrogant and confidence are two different things retards either English isn’t your first language or your dumb

Arrogant is confidence with aggressiveness
1 uping yourself while putting others down

You can be confident during a convo without being a dickhead

:feelsuhh: A lot of u niggas special

It's not a big deal, you should treat them like any other person
This any convo I have with girls is similar to convos I have with boys

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and IdiAmin
Didn't read but you cant

Its psyhically impossible, Its like a unstopable force goes into a noneremove object. The second you open your moulth and you are a sub 8 male women will shut up and wait for u to go away. The longest answers they will give is either yes or no.

If you've read any of my threads about me texting with girls i've met irl and on OLD, you know i'm terrible at talking to women.

IRL i do quite well because girls will usually carry the conversation, and i'm high-inhib so i mostly just answer questions and such.

But then when exchanging numbers and it's clear that there's interest, something snaps in my brain, it's like i enter a state of trance where common sense and reason don't exist, and i just spew out the most cringeworthy, low T shit imaginable or even one girl who sent a nude pic and i just didn't do anything about it.

I think it's probably long term oxytocin-starvation that's making me have these insane fits or very high inhib/fear of talking about anything sexual.
Sex was also a really taboo topic in my household growing up so i guess that contributes to my fear/vague feelings of shame when it comes to talking about sexual things.
pain

I'm literally a @personalityinkwell
I'd be slayin more than hitler if i could get more NT.

Eye contact, smiling, being Nt anf listening helps

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
100% this + be gl enough
Even just Nt appeal nglhsvung eniugh irl is all that counts

Psl is fave only and doesn't take into idea that there are other shit effect ur appeal

dialoguing with foids is useless, see them as an object
Sadly, this is true. Talking with women is useless unless you’re an attractive guy

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Sadly, this is true. Talking with women is useless unless you’re an attractive guy
Yes,if you are attractive no matter what you talk she want sex with you

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Use your mouth jfl.

I hate these kind of normie threads. If you're good looking, women will initiate the conversation and drag you to their bedroom. If you're ugly, then forget about it and continue rotting here. Chads don't talk and get numbers from women without asking.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Have you tried using your vocal chords?

just start the conversation by asking her where she lives, what her address is, where she usually keeps her house keys etc etc

Being a virgin this long has poisoned your perspective. You need to get over the hurdle to see its nothing.

Use your mouth jfl.

I hate these kind of normie threads. If you're good looking, women will initiate the conversation and drag you to their bedroom. If you're ugly, then forget about it and continue rotting here. Chads don't talk and get numbers from women without asking.
I do get numbers and snaps without asking, and then when i do i just sperg out, then when i ask them for a date they just say they're busy or a vague yes but then ultimately nothing happens.