How to tan

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
How tf do you acc tan without getting shit skin

Melanotan 2 is the best method, follow derek moreplatesmoredates guide on using it.

Tanning beds work but obviously it's not good for your skin health

Spray tan and self tanner work but it's a giant fucking hassle

You can take astaxanthin, lycopene and beta carotene to make your skin complexion a bit darker and more rich. Ive been taking astaxanthin 10mg (NOW brand from walmart) for a few months and my skin tone is definitely a bit more olive/deeper but its nothing crazy

Go out in the sun?
Assuming you don't have completely pale cuck skin complexion, just go out in the sun for like 1-2 hours a day.
Sun exposure is life, fuck what the jewish fags tell you "wear sunscreen when you go out" fucking clowns.
Now obviously your skin complexion will indicare how much sun you can tolerate and how long, but no moderate sun exposure will give you shit skin

Melanotan 2 is the best method, follow derek moreplatesmoredates guide on using it.

Tanning beds work but obviously it's not good for your skin health

Spray tan and self tanner work but it's a giant fucking hassle

You can take astaxanthin, lycopene and beta carotene to make your skin complexion a bit darker and more rich. Ive been taking astaxanthin 10mg (NOW brand from walmart) for a few months and my skin tone is definitely a bit more olive/deeper but its nothing crazy
Why don’t you just take a higher dose of asta to compound the effect?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Go out in the sun?
Assuming you don't have completely pale cuck skin complexion, just go out in the sun for like 1-2 hours a day.
Sun exposure is life, fuck what the jewish fags tell you "wear sunscreen when you go out" fucking clowns.
Now obviously your skin complexion will indicare how much sun you can tolerate and how long, but no moderate sun exposure will give you shit skin

Sunscreen doesn't prevent a tan. It prevents harmful UVA and UVB radiation that cause skin cancer.

I wear heavy sunscreen on the beach (because my natural skin tone is a very light Fitzpatrick 1 or 2) and I have an almost african tan in the summer because I suntan 2-4 hours at a time.

I used to use Melanotan II while on the beach when younger to make the tanning even faster, but I feel it's not necessary if you have plenty of time to be on the beach.

Of course a self tanner is the skin-safest option, but I can't be bothered to apply it every 8 days plus it's a hassle.
It also looks strange to people who know you, because after each shower you go 0.5 shades lighter. Nobody loses their real tan that fast.

White men who live in the west and don't tan are definitely doing themselves a disservice. It just objectively looks better than pale skin on almost every person.
(Pale skin works on asians, but that's a different topic)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
There's no substitute for real sun. Be very gradual with exposure, never allow yourself to burn, taper up your time outdoors. Skin damage is caused by metabolic disease, the sun is just the stressor. If diet is on point and you avoid burning then sun exposure will make your skin look better and healthier. If diet is poor then your skin will age and look unhealthy no matter how much you avoid the sun.