How to tell how attractive you are?

D

Deleted member 16046

Iron

uses the same AI algorithm as TikTok and tinder does in terms of rating your attractiveness. However when doing the test make sure you use back camera and are at least 6 feet away from your phone.
post your score so I can determine what the average score is. (However the ai says that the majority of people fall between 5-7)

How women react to you and interact with you

Genuinely,this the definitive way to tell how attractive you are

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 12330, Deprived and 12 others
its cope also the average is like 6 plus to prevent teenagers from roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flxsh, Eduardo DOV, Slayerino and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 8165

This and nothing else. Do women stare at you on public transportation? Are they happy to be around you? Do they smile at you?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 16058
7.1 front camera and a 9 with back camera, by the way can anyone advise me on if I need a bimax or not :feelsuhh:

Attachments

• 6E2087DA-8606-47F3-B932-C87CD530410C.jpeg
    6E2087DA-8606-47F3-B932-C87CD530410C.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 0
If you post a selfie online and women like it and you get DMs, chances are that you are probably attractive enough.

If your sister shows your selfies to her friends and they start simping for you, chances are that you are probably attractive enough.

Cope but i got 8.2 and it guessed my bmi and age right

Pay some incel youtuber to rate you

uses the same AI algorithm as TikTok and tinder does in terms of rating your attractiveness. However when doing the test make sure you use back camera and are at least 6 feet away from your phone.
post your score so I can determine what the average score is. (However the ai says that the majority of people fall between 5-7)
i got an 6 with front camera, meanwhile i get thirsted over in tinder and irl kekw.

the only way tbh, because its the only thing that matters.
What some psl autists on forum say doesn't matter, what girls say matter doesn't, what your mom and dad say doesn't matter.

The only thing that matters how girls react when they with you/talking to you and how easy it is for you to get laid with attractive chicks and how much bullshit you have to jump throught but i belive part of that is infuenced by "game" so hard to tell tbh

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I got 7.6 front and 8.3 back (can probably get higher with some effort) but it's a bit retarded that there is difference between front and back camera score. It can change substantially based on distance from camera and lighting. This just shows that the problem with these algorithms is the training data they used. It's very easy to fall into biases.

As the users above said, reactions from women is key.

Go on Tinder and ask a match why they swiped on you. If they reply something like "because you are very beautiful", then you know you are good looking enough.

If women comment on your bathroom selfies saying that you are cute/hot, then you are good looking enough.

Last edited:
I used my webcam... its not a shitty webcam, its a decent webcam, just like the guy that was talking
i didnt lie my age jfl lifefuel 18yo for the IAa, nice cope :p:p

just did another, number changed a little, 19yo and 7.7

6.4/10
Soy friend got 8.5/10

cope

got 8.5 but its cope

If girls flirt with you, smile and talk to you, compliment you, everywhere you go, you're attractive. Otherwise no