How to tell if a user is a foid

frendly

frendly

👁
I’ve already exposed a foid from my school that decided to make an account on here so trust me and everything I write down on here.

1. They have a very unique/quirky or edgy looking profile photo

For example, something you’d find in a discord egirl server. Or an alt bitch on TikTok trying to be unique and edgy as hell.
It just gives off that vibe of “emo goth bitch”

A1E9FD4E 7930 4268 A03D B4FD8F8DDD6E
F305166D 9B60 4C5B B44F CB0FE196C33D

2. They talk like femboy faggots, and feminists on TikTok

For example, overusing things such as “ew, lol, or XD” they also use emojis such as “🤏🤌” to indicate a man has a small dick, and they also tend to get offended very easily and use more emojis such as “🙊☝️❤️
look at the comparison to this “guy” that lurks on here and this dumb feminist on TikTok thinking her pathetic life is worth anything.

0773EFBB 06FC 49D1 ACAB 94A66A37C4CA
What type of guy uses that emoji and says “sweaty” :soy:
A6D8967A B22A 4655 BB70 F7DACE473CDD
Look at the comparison, is this a coincidence? I don’t think so guys.

3. They post dumb shit that makes no sense and is very quirky and edgy and has no correlation with anything.

I don’t know how to explain this but for example they post very feminine like stuff and the way they post is very unusual. Example:

C9C26417 FF84 4F86 BE73 A88EF75729D0
I can smell this bitches pussy from the screen. Look at this fucking faggot! Who the hell watches ”We bare bears” and posts about it. Talking about some “He’s buff too” like she isn’t some tiny pussy bitch fangirling over a bear. This bitch is FEMALE. Her whole page is an example of what to expect from foids that lurk on here. They post shit like they’re 5 years old and it’s so OBVIOUS. Please do better mods :soy: Y’all mfs are banning actual dudes but not this?

4. They dm you for a selfie or dm you to rate a girl in their school when it’s probably them

This happens too often, I get bitches private messaging me on the daily to “rate girls at their school”. Yeah right bitch I know that’s you :soy:.

This one bitch tried to send me nudes so I can keep her a secret from the Mods. She dmed me on here, got my discord, tried to spam call my ass cause she’s thirsty for my dick, sent me nudes, and now I’m gonna jack off to her nudes and then leak her ass to the mods.

A14B3EEE 05B4 479A 83AD 79AFEC502FEF 1D2DEE5A 427C 402A 9120 F7A0C9747988

These girls are WHORES and all they want is attention.

Its so obvious to tell who’s a foid and who isn’t and if I’m being honest there are some foids in here that larp as dudes and they’re good at what they do. To the foids reading this, lurking, and begging for attention, just remember I can tell and you suck at larping please dm so I can rate your tit pics I’m a horny guy and I promise I won’t leak you to the mods.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, ArcticStorm, TheDragon and 31 others
isnt it common knowledge that the foids here only DM chads. just lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 17 others
but foids barely ever post on here, lol

I feel like there should be a looksmax.org for women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036 and thecel
but foids barely ever post on here, lol

They do and they’re most likely greycels such as yourself. The fact that you are even defending this gives me a feeling you’re a foid. Someone ban this faggot
Also there already is a looksmax for women, ever heard or instagram?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 21620 and 9 others
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, MakinMogReturns, IncelsBraincels and 5 others
They do and they’re most likely greycels such as yourself. The fact that you are even defending this gives me a feeling you’re a foid. Someone ban this faggot
Also there is already a looksmax for women, ever heard or instagram?
The alternative for women is this:

Instagram is like this:

There are no looksmax spaces for women. Only looksmin spaces. girls IRL who are sub5 are showered in comments everywhere, on instagram, tiktok, reddit

Personally, I think self-improvement isn't exclusively limited to the blackpill sphere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
this can all easily be applied to you as well tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, IncelsBraincels, alriodai and 4 others
The alternative for women is this:

View attachment 1598962

Instagram is like this:

View attachment 1598963

There are no looksmax spaces for women. Only looksmin spaces
Nigga there are,
Reddit
Quora
TikTok
Tumblr
And the 999 thousand other femcel sites out there. Check out the amount of weight loss accounts there are on TikTok, it’s actually insane. (Also they’re all catered to women)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
and watching we bare bears is a high t trait

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Bvnny., Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Cidre enjoyer, thecel and 1 other person
Just send tits please and move on with your day
zero evidence i am female :forcedsmile: you're the one with a tomoko avi, doesn't get more feminine than that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, SendMePicsToRate and thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, thecel, Deleted member and 1 other person
women have been looksmaxxing their whole life. makeup, beauty salons, dieting, skincare, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, thecel and Deleted member 12002
women have been looksmaxxing their whole life. makeup, beauty salons, dieting, skincare, etc.
but they still get bluepilled into believing that men see them as anything more than a hole

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
because having a looksmax account is an automatic pussy wetter :forcedsmile:
following the advice on looksmax is an automatic pussy wetter :)

Because I’m trying to looksmax to get pussy :soy:
this site gives shitty advice sometimes tbh if women were honest they'd be the best to ask but alas :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
following the advice on looksmax is an automatic pussy wetter :)
just earlier i saw a thread of some gl twink looking guy getting told he needed to make his neck wider. shittiest advice in the world :lul:

but they still get bluepilled into believing that men see them as anything more than a hole
thats a very pessimistic world view. Regardless of the inherent nature of humans you should still try to treat everyone with respect. Think about how your mother would react upon hearing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Adamsmith12345 and frendly
thats a very pessimistic world view. Regardless of the inherent nature of humans you should still try to treat everyone with respect. Think about how your mother would react upon hearing that
she would agree due to how she was treated :feelshah:

I’ve already exposed a foid from my school that decided to make an account on here so trust me and everything I write down on here.

1. They have a very unique/quirky or edgy looking profile photo

For example, something you’d find in a discord egirl server. Or an alt bitch on TikTok trying to be unique and edgy as hell.
It just gives off that vibe of “emo goth bitch”

View attachment 1598919
View attachment 1598924

2. They talk like femboy faggots, and feminists on TikTok

For example, overusing things such as “ew, lol, or XD” they also use emojis such as “🤏🤌” to indicate a man has a small dick, and they also tend to get offended very easily and use more emojis such as “🙊☝️❤️
look at the comparison to this “guy” that lurks on here and this dumb feminist on TikTok thinking her pathetic life is worth anything.

View attachment 1598933
What type of guy uses that emoji and says “sweaty” :soy:
View attachment 1598935
Look at the comparison, is this a coincidence? I don’t think so guys.

3. They post dumb shit that makes no sense and is very quirky and edgy and has no correlation with anything.

I don’t know how to explain this but for example they post very feminine like stuff and the way they post is very unusual. Example:

View attachment 1598938
I can smell this bitches pussy from the screen. Look at this fucking faggot! Who the hell watches ”We bare bears” and posts about it. Talking about some “He’s buff too” like she isn’t some tiny pussy bitch fangirling over a bear. This bitch is FEMALE. Her whole page is an example of what to expect from foids that lurk on here. They post shit like they’re 5 years old and it’s so OBVIOUS. Please do better mods :soy: Y’all mfs are banning actual dudes but not this?

4. They dm you for a selfie or dm you to rate a girl in their school when it’s probably them

This happens too often, I get bitches private messaging me on the daily to “rate girls at their school”. Yeah right bitch I know that’s you :soy:.

This one bitch tried to send me nudes so I can keep her a secret from the Mods. She dmed me on here, got my discord, tried to spam call my ass cause she’s thirsty for my dick, sent me nudes, and now I’m gonna jack off to her nudes and then leak her ass to the mods.

View attachment 1598955View attachment 1598954

These girls are WHORES and all they want is attention.

Its so obvious to tell who’s a foid and who isn’t and if I’m being honest there are some foids in here that larp as dudes and they’re good at what they do. To the foids reading this, lurking, and begging for attention, just remember I can tell and you suck at larping please dm so I can rate your tit pics I’m a horny guy and I promise I won’t leak you to the mods.
I m a woman but I larp as a guy and no one found out yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and frendly
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and frendly
Kill yourself you simp faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

youll never see a vagina you curry abomination
You said u wouldn't ever pull a foid either. i think you're just projecting

it was clearly sarcasm jfl you guys just don't like my blackpilled takes on we bare bears. im thinking of doing a post on my little pony next :feelshah:
alright alright you got us. totally not a foid

explain this then hoe. any man brought up in the 21st century with all the shit conditioning and then finds blackpill would never say this. come on love. also whats with the name? its like a trap name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and frendly

explain this then hoe. any man brought up in the 21st century with all the shit conditioning and then finds blackpill would never say this. come on love. also whats with the name? its like a trap name
men only value women for the ability to have sex with them, this is legitimately a fact of life and biology. similarly, women also only value men for the ability to procreate and provide for them. that is why you often see bluepilled men ditching their male friends for some girl who doesn't give two shits about them. because they are HORNY. the bluepill tells us that women and men see each other as equal and care about personality. the blackpill tells us that nobody cares about each other aside from the ability to procreate, which is the truth. wtf are you even doing here if you think that men who give their whole lives to women care about anything more than getting pussy :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Anchor_Ship

She also brings up mlp, what fucking dude that’s not a faggot watches my little pony.
Exposed herself 😂 and then we got this other faggot standing up for her.
Women are so retarded it’s INSANE. Exposing themselves on a post about exposing women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member
men only value women for the ability to have sex with them, this is legitimately a fact of life and biology. similarly, women also only value men for the ability to procreate and provide for them. that is why you often see bluepilled men ditching their male friends for some girl who doesn't give two shits about them. because they are HORNY. the bluepill tells us that women and men see each other as equal and care about personality. the blackpill tells us that nobody cares about each other aside from the ability to procreate, which is the truth. wtf are you even doing here if you think that men who give their whole lives to women care about anything more than getting pussy :lul:
Nigga didn’t read

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member
She also brings up mlp, what fucking dude that’s not a faggot watches my little pony.
Women are so retarded it’s INSANE. Exposing themselves on a post about exposing women
View attachment 1599013
you already think im a woman anyways so who cares :feelshah:

I’ve pulled 5 white jbs (7 this week) and counting meanwhile you rot you simp faggot :feelskek:
> pulled 5
> pulled 7

choose 1 IQcel

woaoawoowa ur a chaaed how i beocme chae ad awwawowww

wtf are you talking about :lul::lul:
what guy talks like this, jesus

gonna stop talking to you. no hot girl i fucked will ever be on here even even i showed them the autism on here. youre probably some ugly bitch or a trap femboy:

View attachment 1599013
hadnt even heard of none of that shit until now. gonna put that bitch on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and frendly
> pulled 5
> pulled 7

choose 1 IQcel
ur such a low iq subhuman curry abomination

I said current lay count 5, will be 7 by the end of this week

Never began for your subhumanity

Ropemaxx asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and frendly
ur such a low iq subhuman curry abomination

I said current lay count 5, will be 7 by the end of this week

Never began for your subhumanity

Ropemaxx asap.
that's not what you said retard :lul:

Go back to edit your message just to prove me wrong

Not a word

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and AsGoodAsItGets

Get these foids out of here:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LooksOrDeath, Ineffable and 1 other person