How to tell if someone has a low IQ...............................................

also kanye has managed to make like 11 top selling albums,topped the billboard multiple times and
created his own successful clothing/sneaker brand with many more accolades under his belt

but of course some hater with 204 followers on twitter has something bad to say about him jfl

Again your shallow ass brings this down to status. Fuck me you have been conditioned like your every day square normie fag.

46fcec3ff777947e13c929c4e25a0c81.png

204 followers. Can't even read that it says he is FOLLOWING 204 guys, yet I'm supposed to take what you are saying as credible?

Try 216,400

easiest way to tell is if they make threads about IQ

Another NPC comment by an NPC human made for effect and approval. Rather than to stimulate discussion.

It depends on the type of genius. yes I highly doubt genius is one thing.

A mathematical genius like Einstein can't ever be schizo. An artistic genius would be susceptible to that stuff though.

Exactly.

'SUSCEPTIBLE'

So you are joining the dots. Do you admit that now?

a schizo on the street is probably the most uncreative person to ever come across, have you interacted with one? being delusionally retarded doesn't make you creative. look at the correlation between intelligence & schizophrenia.

you misunderstand intelligence on a physiological level, anyone who is incredibly intelligent does not have 'mental illness' and the extrapolation from their intelligence definitely isn't insanity, although this seems to be a common trope in movies which has probably formed this idea in you.
Although 8PSL was exaggerating, neurodivergence (including stuff like bipolar and not just ADHD) is indeed correlated with higher creativity. It all levels out tho, because the prerequisites for higher creativity largely go against the prerequisites for higher IQ, meaning that a person is likely to have more of one of them, than of both. At the genius level though, intelligence and creativity intertwine, and some intelligence researchers believe that higher psychoticism and neuroticism is typical for individuals that could be considered geniuses. So, ultimately, delusional thinking can indeed coincide with genius and high intelligence

• +1
Reactions: squf
Oh, looks like you've resorted to ad hominins.

If you actually read what I stated earlier, you would already know the answer to all three of those points. So go back and comprehend what was said already. I see no point in talking to you any longer, my posts already explain the situation.

For any user who actually knows how to read, I'll be happy to talk.

Your debating skills are terrible. You have a bunch of aspies that are desperately trying to fit into popular normie culture telling you you are right and so you believe you are winning this. You are not.

Trash debating skills, trash objective thinking, mediocre intelligence.

Come with an objective argument or stop quoting me.

Your debating skills are terrible. You have a bunch of aspies that are desperately trying to fit into popular normie culture telling you you are right and so you believe you are winning this. You are not.

Trash debating skills, trash objective thinking, mediocre intelligence.

Come with an objective argument or stop quoting me.
must be hard having no one agree with you ever. Always wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 19157
Source pls?

The video began with Kanye boasting about his own genius: “I just got back my IQ scores. It’s Mensa level — [a score of] 133, 98% percentile. Straight up Sigmund Freud, Tesla vibes.”

Admittedly, he himself claimed it, but I do believe that he is not the kinda guy that would randomly make this up

The video began with Kanye boasting about his own genius: “I just got back my IQ scores. It’s Mensa level — [a score of] 133, 98% percentile. Straight up Sigmund Freud, Tesla vibes.”

Admittedly, he himself claimed it, but I do believe that he is not the kinda guy that would randomly make this up
Just do a iq test 39 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, squf and Pharmaceutic
Although 8PSL was exaggerating, neurodivergence (including stuff like bipolar and not just ADHD) is indeed correlated with higher creativity. It all levels out tho, because the prerequisites for higher creativity largely go against the prerequisites for higher IQ, meaning that a person is likely to have more of one of them, than of both. At the genius level though, intelligence and creativity intertwine, and some intelligence researchers believe that higher psychoticism and neuroticism is typical for individuals that could be considered geniuses. So, ultimately, delusional thinking can indeed coincide with genius and high intelligence
higher cognitive ability and neuroticism/psychoticism would be correlated as higher IQ individuals have increased awareness so are more susceptible to the low level stressors, like a minor insult or something. psychoticism not extending to sociopathic behaviours though, as typically the more intelligent the more altruistic you are.

not convinced about delusion in the literal sense of the word either.

Last edited:
higher cognitive ability and neuroticism/psychoticism would be correlated as higher IQ individuals have increased awareness so are more susceptible to the low level stressors, like a minor insult or something. psychoticism not extending to sociopathic behaviours though, as typically the more intelligent the more altruistic you are.

higher cognitive ability can manifest in sociopathic behaviours through intellectualisation though of course, but not characterized by the nigger impulsivity.

He claimed it. Let's not continue further with this then.

You yourself are a midwit (100-105 IQ) if you can just take a niggers' word for anything.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 16369
So much cope in here

I won't bother explaining anything to a self-hating, white-worshipping south asian that clearly feels immense disdain towards POC. Get yourself sorted out.
:soy:

Well, delusion is a natural given. If we concede that neurodivergence = higher creativity, genius = possibly neurodivergent + intelligent, and aspects of neurodivergence = latent psychoticism, mania, delusions, then delusions to some extent can occur alongside intelligence. Bipolar for instance in the manic phases is pretty much fundamented upon delusional thinking.

Also, g (the psychometric factor behind IQ which determines hereditary intelligence and is therefore basically the stand-in for intelligence as far as intelligence research is concerned) is negatively correlated with neuroticism.

He claimed it. Let's not continue further with this then.

You yourself are a midwit (100-105 IQ) if you can just take a niggers' word for anything.
You're just grasping at straws tbh. He's too self absorbed to randomly make this kinda stuff up.

Also, I'm pretty sure I IQmog you. Both my parents have several degrees and PhDs (among which medicine and law), we are well-off, we are partly descended from boyardom (eastern european nobility) and, most importantly, I'm white + Jewish, not Indian. The odds are stacked against you, boyo

Well, delusion is a natural given. If we concede that neurodivergence = higher creativity, genius = possibly neurodivergent + intelligent, and aspects of neurodivergence = latent psychoticism, mania, delusions, then delusions to some extent can occur alongside intelligence. Bipolar for instance in the manic phases is pretty much fundamented upon delusional thinking.

Also, g (the psychometric factor behind IQ which determines hereditary intelligence and is therefore basically the stand-in for intelligence as far as intelligence research is concerned) is negatively correlated with neuroticism.
anything which goes against main stream dogma would be categorized as delusion, those who are intelligent will have a lot more "delusion" than the normies who don't even question... "It must be true because I saw it on a movie" but, who is the real delusional one here?

g is bullshit, if not, explain how 140iq niggers exist and how 70iq whites exist.

anything which goes against main stream dogma would be categorized as delusion, those who are intelligent will have a lot more "delusion" than the normies who don't even question... "It must be true because I saw it on a movie" but, who is the real delusional one here?

g is bullshit, if not, explain how 140iq niggers exist and how 70iq whites exist.
Lol, is the last sentence for real? Statistical deviations/extremes exist, they don't disprove g, which is literally mathematics applied across intelligence testing. There's nothing to disprove with g.

By delusion I meant a psychological trait, not just an arbitrary sociocultural construct. Something that can be measured and quantified akin to the Big 5, which concerns perceptions of self as opposed to observations about the world. But yea sure, some intelligent people can seem delusional if they hold worldviews which are peripheral. Intelligent people tend to hold mainstream views on things tho, for varying reasons

Kanye is intelligent though

You're just grasping at straws tbh. He's too self absorbed to randomly make this kinda stuff up.

Also, I'm pretty sure I IQmog you. Both my parents have several degrees and PhDs (among which medicine and law), we are well-off, we are partly descended from boyardom (eastern european nobility) and, most importantly, I'm white + Jewish, not Indian. The odds are stacked against you, boyo

'Grasping at straws' is what you did when you took a claim he made and announced it inside this thread as 'fact'

This is why you can be a 140 IQ programmer STEM dude and get duped by 105 IQ girls. The high IQ guy has a lot of intellectual horsepower, but he doesn't understand human nature well enough to recognise threats and act in a way that ensures his best interests

Mainstream normies call this "book smart" vs "street smart"

Book smart = high IQ and capacity for abstract thinking/synthesis, knowledge of systems/the material world

Street smart = a good understanding of people and the ability to achieve desired outcomes with them.

But street smart people aren't "smart" like book smart people are, because they aren't relying on genetics and they're learnable by everyone. People with high IQs can become street smart, but people with low IQs cannot become book smart and so it's essentially a one way system.

You are book-smart. That much is clear. Keep being gullible and naive. It's fine. Just don't work in high mach fields. Well you won't be able to you won't be employed.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Exactly.

Being high IQ would handicap you from free-thinking.

We know Kayne isn't handicapped from thinking freely. He is extremely high in openness.

Exactly.

Being high IQ would handicap you from free-thinking.

We know Kayne isn't handicapped from thinking freely. He is extremely high in openness.
Nah, that's a false correlation. Openness is the single most important psychological trait associated with g and IQ. That post was moreso meant to illustrate that at the genius level, delusions/erraticism and high intelligence coincide, which could very well be the case for Kanye

Nah, that's a false correlation. Openness is the single most important psychological trait associated with g and IQ. That post was moreso meant to illustrate that at the genius level, delusions/erraticism and high intelligence coincide, which could very well be the case for Kanye

But just because someone is high in openness doesn't mean they are high in IQ. Even if it is correlated.

Give me songs which you think Kanye show-cased his creativity btw. I'm interested.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
'Grasping at straws' is what you did when you took a claim he made and announced it inside this thread as 'fact'

This is why you can be a 140 IQ programmer STEM dude and get duped by 105 IQ girls. The high IQ guy has a lot of intellectual horsepower, but he doesn't understand human nature well enough to recognise threats and act in a way that ensures his best interests

Mainstream normies call this "book smart" vs "street smart"

Book smart = high IQ and capacity for abstract thinking/synthesis, knowledge of systems/the material world

Street smart = a good understanding of people and the ability to achieve desired outcomes with them.

But street smart people aren't "smart" like book smart people are, because they aren't relying on genetics and they're learnable by everyone. People with high IQs can become street smart, but people with low IQs cannot become book smart and so it's essentially a one way system.

You are book-smart. That much is clear. Keep being gullible and naive. It's fine. Just don't work in high mach fields. Well you won't be able to you won't be employed.
I was basing my assessment of it as factual based on my intuition and knowledge of the world, street smarts included. You yourself did the same when you talked about "one of the 48 laws of power" as though they're some axioms encoded in the structure of society and not just some generalized principles of manipulation taken from a book that never gets read by people with actual power in society. Imo, people with street smarts intuitively recognize that that kinda book is only for play pretend. Highly successful people already know how to feel their way around power structures without needing that kinda stuff. So, going by your premise, either we both have low street smarts, or this has nothing to do with street smarts at all.

Also, jfl at the high mach fields part. I've already done work in business and politics during my earlier student year due to high ability and networking, and I'm currently working in business development and may soon get a management internship for a bank.

Lol, is the last sentence for real? Statistical deviations/extremes exist, they don't disprove g, which is literally mathematics applied across intelligence testing. There's nothing to disprove with g.

By delusion I meant a psychological trait, not just an arbitrary sociocultural construct. Something that can be measured and quantified akin to the Big 5, which concerns perceptions of self as opposed to observations about the world. But yea sure, some intelligent people can seem delusional if they hold worldviews which are peripheral. Intelligent people tend to hold mainstream views on things tho, for varying reasons
delusion is by nature of materialism, cultural. you can't reduce such complex phenomenon to wholly categorization

the last sentence is real, how come two very smart parents can create a retard & two retards can create a genius outside of g? g is nothing but a substitute in place for lack of nuanced contextual reasoning.

the only subjects where rationalism independent of culture can apply, would be pure mathematics and physics and intelligence cannot solely be defined to either of these areas, when you begin defining through rationality you are only serving "authoritarian science"

I know you will claim that g factor takes into account all of my aforementioned reasons, but of what purpose is g when it tells you nothing?

The authoritarian g-loaded response to the nigger140white70 would be "genetic recombination" another authoritarian term which disallows any meaningful discussion reducing any statistical infrequences to mere entropy

and with regards to your original post then, neuroticism having neg correlates with intelligence, this doesn't hold up at the extreme of intelligence

I was basing my assessment of it as factual based on my intuition and knowledge of the world, street smarts included. You yourself did the same when you talked about "one of the 48 laws of power" as though they're some axioms encoded in the structure of society and not just some generalized principles of manipulation taken from a book that never gets read by people with actual power in society. Imo, people with street smarts intuitively recognize that that kinda book is only for play pretend. Highly successful people already know how to feel their way around power structures without needing that kinda stuff. So, going by your premise, either we both have low street smarts, or this has nothing to do with street smarts at all.

Also, jfl at the high mach fields part. I've already done work in business and politics during my earlier student year due to high ability and networking, and I'm currently working in business development and may soon get a management internship for a bank.

Intuition comes from what we learn from our experiences. You are correct and so what have you learned from your experiences that suggests Kanye West isn't capping about his 133 IQ score and pandering to the public narrative/notion that he is some depressed, psychotic genius that no one understands?

Tried watching his interview with Piers Morgan? An incoherent, bumbling mess that wasn't even mildly able to articulate his points. He plays a facade of someone that cannot explain his alternative universe. He's all a fake act.

Here is just a clip from it:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Pharmaceutic
But just because someone is high in openness doesn't mean they are high in IQ. Even if it is correlated.

Give me songs which you think Kanye show-cased his creativity btw. I'm interested.
Yeah that much is true.

Creativity in a musical context is not just expertise or technicality (I presume that's moreso the angle you're looking for), it's also contextual to how much one is helping their musical style/genre move forward. Kanye West is well known for (sometimes, almost single-handedly) having inserted certain elements into the pop culture. His '808s & heartbreak' album popularized autotune and helped skyrocket the use of more electronic sounds in pop rap. 'Yeezus' for its time was virtually unprecedented - a fully mainstream industrial hip hop album. For pop culture, it was very experimental and helped make industrial hip hop and more jagged soundscapes palatable to the masses. You can take any song off of those and it will exemplify what I'm saying well.

Even besides that though, he was known as a very talented producer in his early years, which is what gave him the platform to start off as his own 'brand' to begin with. His first 3 albums, for their time period, are very tastefully done, with great use of sampling and more cinematic/lusher sounds than was typical for the time. His lyricism was also funny and had clever twists in his earlier days, before he went full sperg mode, but it was also heartfelt and relatable to many people. Insofar as good production is concerned, here is a good track from his debut album:

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Intuition comes from what we learn from our experiences. You are correct and so what have you learned from your experiences that suggests Kanye West isn't capping about his 133 IQ score and pandering to the public narrative/notion that he is some depressed, psychotic genius that no one understands?

Tried watching his interview with Piers Morgan? An incoherent, bumbling mess that wasn't even mildly able to articulate his points. He plays a facade of someone that cannot explain his alternative universe. He's all a fake act.

Here is just a clip from it:

He is diagnosed with bipolar disorder, as you probably know. During stages of mania/hypomania, racing thoughts and an incapacity to articulate them are ubiquitous. He also often refuses to take his meds because he believes they impact his creativity, so I can easily imagine him going through his sperg cycle of the disorder there. It wouldn't make what goes on inside his brain stupid, it just makes him sound stupid and silly.

But yeah, he definitely plays into his image of the tortured genius. Most artistic temperaments do this when given an audience, as far as I've observed. My mother is very theatrical and performative, she's an intelligent woman but will often eschew her capacity for reasoning in favour of dramatics and hysterics. It feels more natural to such people to try to emotionally appeal to others than to try and be persuasive, and this effect is almost certainly exacerbated in Kanye West, who's bipolar after all, and therefore is constantly wrought due to intense emotional experiences. I think it's an instinctual thing for him (mostly), not a fabricated image. He just happened to fall into the fabricated image part a lot of the time because of his managers and close ones. Keep in mind that he used to be married to Kim Kardashian, truly a high mach lizard. With that being said, sure, the high IQ thing could be orchestrated. But intuitively speaking, it does indeed seem to me that he could actually be that intelligent given that he fits some of the archetypal behavioral features for 'genius' and given his outstanding contributions to his respective field. He also seems disinhibited, so I'd imagine that if he got a low IQ score, rather than try and lie about it, he'd just talk about how IQ is not a legitimate concept or something because they gave him a low score. But, since he may have happened to score highly, he was only too happy to play into it. He doesn't really have a background of lying in the eyes of the public all too much, he's always been known as a sincere guy, oftentimes overly so.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and MakinItHappenReturn
He's attention seeking and a massive narcissist, like Elon Musk, and Donald Trump. This helps them stay in the news, and their deep belief in themselves is enough to convince many people they're geniuses, as well as to get fans and success.

All three of these people are somewhat intelligent, creative, and single minded and focused on their goals, but they're not unfailable geniuses on a Machiavellian level.

They all intentionally troll for media attention, in how they choose to present their ideas. And they all occasionally present not fully thought out ideas specifically for branding purposes and to get media attention.

• +1
genius is literally neuro divergent thinking. that guy is a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Kanye is highly intelligent artistically.
This tbh, by his logic Bobby Fischer was dumb :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
How shallow must your mind be to believe that is the core of life. GL bro.
While you're arguing on looksmax Kanye fucks your oneitis

JFL at debating whether some autistic celebrity is intelligent or not. He's still rich and can do whatever the fuck he wants, that is the core of life. GTFO with your psuedo intellectual 'deep' meaningful way of living life.

While you're arguing on looksmax Kanye fucks your oneitis

JFL at debating whether some autistic celebrity is intelligent or not. He's still rich and can do whatever the fuck he wants, that is the core of life. GTFO with your psuedo intellectual 'deep' meaningful way of living life.
Abused dog mindset

• +1
Abused dog mindset
You're obsessed with a celebrity who doesn't even know who you are. Meanwhile he's still more wealthy than your entire bloodline combined. How do you cope knowing some braindead nigger will stay 100x more successful than you while you seethe?

You're obsessed with a celebrity who doesn't even know who you are. Meanwhile he's still more wealthy than your entire bloodline combined. How do you cope knowing some braindead nigger will stay 100x more successful than you while you seethe?

Just another autist, shit-posting and trying to light the gas so there's flames, but will end up burning himself in the process

GJEs7QB

This tbh, by his logic Bobby Fischer was dumb :feelsuhh:
I can't stop mirin myself. I'm like Delon kissing himself in the mirror.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Bvnny.
Aren't you 14? :lul::lul: Already this much of an abused dog at 14. Your parents should've looked after you more. You'll grow outta it tho, at least you got that going on

You confirm the narrative/stereotype that Zoomers don't have personaities.

You are just spraying memes everywhere. 'He's rich, you're not', 'he's living rent free in your head'

Zoomers are FUCKED
Jfl you're saying this is a SERIOUS TOPIC that deserves your actual intelligence? Holy shit you have no life

• JFL
ATTACH=full]1923541[/ATTACH]

1,212 shit-posts in 40 days
Now this faggot changes subject cause he's getting called out over obsessing over some rich nigger jfl

Now you're going to start shitposting too cuz "oh hahahah BRO I was just joking too im not rlly serious... :soy::soy:" low T

delusion is by nature of materialism, cultural. you can't reduce such complex phenomenon to wholly categorization

the last sentence is real, how come two very smart parents can create a retard & two retards can create a genius outside of g? g is nothing but a substitute in place for lack of nuanced contextual reasoning.

the only subjects where rationalism independent of culture can apply, would be pure mathematics and physics and intelligence cannot solely be defined to either of these areas, when you begin defining through rationality you are only serving "authoritarian science"

I know you will claim that g factor takes into account all of my aforementioned reasons, but of what purpose is g when it tells you nothing?

The authoritarian g-loaded response to the nigger140white70 would be "genetic recombination" another authoritarian term which disallows any meaningful discussion reducing any statistical infrequences to mere entropy

and with regards to your original post then, neuroticism having neg correlates with intelligence, this doesn't hold up at the extreme of intelligence
I agree on the delusion part, but delusion can also be largely psychological, i.e how highly someone scores on measures of narcissism or psychoticism. It's hereditary stuff in a lot of people's situations, coming down to genetics - SNPs. I'd say it's two-pronged in that regard, either psychological or culturally instilled (i.e some countries having a messiah complex, being chauvinist, or individuals of a specific subculture considering themselves bigger of a deal than they really are).

For the same reason that deviations and exceptions happen in any other facet of reality - even if we don't go into genetic recombination, which you mention below (and which is a valid principle, btw), it's just a rule of thumb in statistics that there will always be the extremes relative to the norm. Nothing in this world is fully uniformized/standardized. We don't even really need a more specific rule to explain this, it's self-evident that reality functions this way.

Mathematics and physics and intelligence are indeed a solid way of assessing intelligence, but intelligence doesn't just manifest in the quant sense, but also in the verbal sense; at very high levels of intelligence, people will typically be specialised towards one or the other. So, yeah, you're right in that regard, but your observation does nothing to disprove 'authoritarian science' (whatever you mean by that), because IQ tests measure for dimensionality of verbal vs quant too.

I know you will claim that g factor takes into account all of my aforementioned reasons [...]

Which it does. Plenty of data to back it up. I quote:

The correlation between total brain volume and IQ is +0.40, based on the use of high quality IQ tests. Until recently we did not interpret the basic reason for this correlation. The usual guess was that there were simply more neurons. While this may be true, we now know that the primary reason is that larger brains have lower neurite density, which enables the neurons to form connections that are more efficient. When the volumes of the 14 Brodmann Areas that relate to g are summed, the correlation is much higher ( + 0.70 ) Source of the figure above: Diffusion markers of dendritic density and arborization in gray matter predict differences in intelligence; Erhan Genç, Christoph Fraenz, Caroline Schlüter, Patrick Friedrich, Rüdiger Hossiep, Manuel C. Voelkle, Josef M. Ling, Onur Güntürkün, & Rex E. Jung; NATURE COMMUNICATIONS | (2018) 9:1905

There is more, but I don't feel like scouring all my saved information for it currently.

of what purpose is g when it tells you nothing?

What it tells us is that there are correlations between various cognitive testing methodologies, which indicates that 1) intelligence goes deeper than just cultural expectations and 2) intelligence is holistic, as opposed to modular. In telling us these things, it sets a precedent for establishing what other things go beyond culture, and manifest holistically as far as intellect is concerned. So, it tells us quite a bit. Refer to this video for some introductory, but still very useful facts regarding intelligence and g. Professor Plomin is highly esteemed in the field of intelligence research and behavioural genetics:

Genetic recombination does not disallow anything, if it's a legitimate principle it promptly shuts down the discussion because nothing else needs to be said. Occam's razor, right? If the shoe fits, wear it; if it ain't broke, don't fix it, etc. Why complicate ourselves when we have a simple and well-backed principle explaining these anomalies?
And, no, you misunderstand genetic recombination. It's not just a fuzzy concept meant to brush aside any opposition, it's literally an essential component of how genetics get spread down the line. It's got nothing to do with entropy, it's a mechanism that incentivizes the expansion of RNA and the shuffling of genetics in novel ways, thereby incentivizing evolution, which is the phenomenon that propels us all. However, we can't predict exactly how and when it will happen, but that doesn't mean we haven't observed it. It's just like climate change - just because it's still debated in science the exact causes and effects of it, doesn't mean it's not real and happening, and those who use it for rhetorical or political purposes don't take away from the fact that it happens. People misusing the concept =/= the concept being invalid.

And regarding neuroticism, yeah, that's literally the first point I made when I quoted you. I agree with you.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squf, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 22190
tdlr: everyone redefining intelligence to fit what they are to feel superior

I agree on the delusion part, but delusion can also be largely psychological, i.e how highly someone scores on measures of narcissism or psychoticism. It's hereditary stuff in a lot of people's situations, coming down to genetics - SNPs. I'd say it's two-pronged in that regard, either psychological or culturally instilled (i.e some countries having a messiah complex, being chauvinist, or individuals of a specific subculture considering themselves bigger of a deal than they really are).

For the same reason that deviations and exceptions happen in any other facet of reality - even if we don't go into genetic recombination, which you mention below (and which is a valid principle, btw), it's just a rule of thumb in statistics that there will always be the extremes relative to the norm. Nothing in this world is fully uniformized/standardized. We don't even really need a more specific rule to explain this, it's self-evident that reality functions this way.

Mathematics and physics and intelligence are indeed a solid way of assessing intelligence, but intelligence doesn't just manifest in the quant sense, but also in the verbal sense; at very high levels of intelligence, people will typically be specialised towards one or the other. So, yeah, you're right in that regard, but your observation does nothing to disprove 'authoritarian science' (whatever you mean by that), because IQ tests measure for dimensionality of verbal vs quant too.

I know you will claim that g factor takes into account all of my aforementioned reasons [...]

Which it does. Plenty of data to back it up. I quote:

View attachment 1923537
The correlation between total brain volume and IQ is +0.40, based on the use of high quality IQ tests. Until recently we did not interpret the basic reason for this correlation. The usual guess was that there were simply more neurons. While this may be true, we now know that the primary reason is that larger brains have lower neurite density, which enables the neurons to form connections that are more efficient. When the volumes of the 14 Brodmann Areas that relate to g are summed, the correlation is much higher ( + 0.70 ) Source of the figure above: Diffusion markers of dendritic density and arborization in gray matter predict differences in intelligence; Erhan Genç, Christoph Fraenz, Caroline Schlüter, Patrick Friedrich, Rüdiger Hossiep, Manuel C. Voelkle, Josef M. Ling, Onur Güntürkün, & Rex E. Jung; NATURE COMMUNICATIONS | (2018) 9:1905

There is more, but I don't feel like scouring all my saved information for it currently.

of what purpose is g when it tells you nothing?

What it tells us is that there are correlations between various cognitive testing methodologies, which indicates that 1) intelligence goes deeper than just cultural expectations and 2) intelligence is holistic, as opposed to modular. In telling us these things, it sets a precedent for establishing what other things go beyond culture, and manifest holistically as far as intellect is concerned. So, it tells us quite a bit. Refer to this video for some introductory, but still very useful facts regarding intelligence and g. Professor Plomin is highly esteemed in the field of intelligence research and behavioural genetics:

Genetic recombination does not disallow anything, if it's a legitimate principle it promptly shuts down the discussion because nothing else needs to be said. Occam's razor, right? If the shoe fits, wear it; if it ain't broke, don't fix it, etc. Why complicate ourselves when we have a simple and well-backed principle explaining these anomalies?
And, no, you misunderstand genetic recombination. It's not just a fuzzy concept meant to brush aside any opposition, it's literally an essential component of how genetics get spread down the line. It's got nothing to do with entropy, it's a mechanism that incentivizes the expansion of RNA and the shuffling of genetics in novel ways, thereby incentivizing evolution, which is the phenomenon that propels us all. However, we can't predict exactly how and when it will happen, but that doesn't mean we haven't observed it. It's just like climate change - just because it's still debated in science the exact causes and effects of it, doesn't mean it's not real and happening, and those who use it for rhetorical or political purposes don't take away from the fact that it happens. People misusing the concept =/= the concept being invalid.

And regarding neuroticism, yeah, that's literally the first point I made when I quoted you. I agree with you.

0.7 correlation? Faurk! That's huge. Even the 0.4 is still massive.

I measured my cranial capacity by dumping my neuro cranium in water. It is around 2800-3000 cc which is gigantic. I also used the cranial capacity formular and I got 2200 cc, the extra 600-800 cc must come from the fact my skull is shaped differently from the average, forehead doesn't slope much.

I should get a brain scan to find out my actual brain size.

• +1