How to tell if you have man tits?

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I'm not sure if I have man tits, they are a little protruding when I have a shirt on however when I flex/tighten the muscle it's all tight, no saggy soft tissue like fat or so. Does it mean it's just muscle mass and no real man tits?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and fruitgunpop
If milk comes out

If niggers want to suck on them

9295194E 714D 42B9 A798 61BCF5430B9D

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JawMogger, currylightskin, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
If normal males and females laugh at you and if you attract gays when you go shirtless

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Im wearing bra rn but it's not because of my man tits, these are just comfy:feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
If the nipple itself is raised from the rest of the chest and possibly tender/hard when squeezing it.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Show em babe

@curlyheadjames thoughts?
i wouldnt know because im anorexic to the point my hip bone is protruding from skin giving me an hourglass shape

middle of video for physique i think

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and evap0
Gynocomastia

i wouldnt know because im anorexic to the point my hip bone is protruding from skin giving me an hourglass shape

is ur discord server still up

are they always like that or only during specific weather conditions?

awesome video james

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I'm not sure if I have man tits, they are a little protruding when I have a shirt on however when I flex/tighten the muscle it's all tight, no saggy soft tissue like fat or so. Does it mean it's just muscle mass and no real man tits?
if u cant tell thats a problem. hit the gym bud

if u cant tell thats a problem. hit the gym bud
Yes true I have a gyn membership since last wednesday again I'll pump as hard as I can from now on

Yes true I have a gyn membership since last wednesday again I'll pump as hard as I can from now on
Just trannymax at this point it's a signal from God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back