How to tell your IRL PSL and SMV based off what type of compliments girls give you

ok so you slay in Hunan good job
dont come here and tell us you slay gl JBW women and you are above WASP / atlandid SMV , as you did in another thread

if you ever want to be taken serious that is
You guys are subhumans in the west so no point battling with curries over here .
White,blacks and menas only do good rest all are borderline truecels .
"muh ricecels are truecels and cant slay muh aryan foids"

shut up youre thinking of 5'4 SEAmonkey immigrants who are bloated skinnyfat looksminned and studycelled with bowl cuts and glasses, not purebred Northern Han Chinese teramoggers like me

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Skywalker and Deleted member 27511
Imagine looking like this and making these cagefuel larp threads across SEVERAL unique alt accounts to boost the perceived SMV and PSL of your race (on an incel forum no less) :lul: :lul:
"imagine looking like this" i mog all 1.4 billion of u bug eyed subhumans in the Indian subcontinent even with this one shitty picture

keep coping you will never reach WASP/Northern Han Chinese status

shut up youre thinking of 5'4 SEAmonkey immigrants who are bloated skinnyfat looksminned and studycelled with bowl cuts and glasses, not purebred Northern Han Chinese teramoggers like me
You just defined the avg guy from your peice of shit race , stop embracing yourself you are a garbage in the west , don't believe me ? Run yourself on tinder right now in any big city for your ego to collapse crazy how ricecels even think you are something.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
"imagine looking like this" i mog all 1.4 billion of u bug eyed subhumans in the Indian subcontinent even with this one shitty picture

keep coping you will never reach WASP/Northern Han Chinese status
indians have caucasian bonestructure atleast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, SidharthTheSlayer and AspiringChanglite
You just defined the avg guy from your peice of shit race , stop embracing yourself you are a garbage in the west , don't believe me ? Run yourself on tinder right now in any big city for your ego to collapse crazy how ricecels even think you are something.
i have tinder and slay on it retard, i get 99+ likes within a few hours of making an account

"muh all chinese people are 5'4 skinnyfat bloated looksminned studycels trust me
bro"
IMG 8383

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and 5.5psl
above WASP SMV, per his own words
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions
Great Job Reaction GIF by Bounce

asian men are consistently rated as less physically attractive even by asian females

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Is there an own-race preference in attractiveness? - PubMed

Even in multicultural nations interracial relationships and marriages are quite rare, one reflection of assortative mating. A relatively unexplored factor that could explain part of this effect is that people may find members of their own racial group more attractive than members of other...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Korean women in australia didnt even rate korean male faces as SECOND most attractive JFL

east asian men are significantly more likely to be incels compared to other ethnic groups only beating out south asian men

A study at 21 colleges with a sample size of over 17000 found east asian men were the second most likely to be incels with over 43% of east asian males being incels.

Even south asians had a higher median partner count than east asian males

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00380253.2018.1479200

all races of women(even asian women) rate asian male faces as LEAST attractive study was done in britain

Patterns of perceived attractiveness ratings for faces of different...

Download scientific diagram | Patterns of perceived attractiveness ratings for faces of different races and different genders split according to ratings by participants of different races. Error bars show standard errors by faces. from publication: A Facial Attractiveness Account of Gender...
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

asian males once again rated as LEAST attractive replicated by a different study in the USA
https://digitalcommons.unf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1477&context=etd

conclusion asians mog

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Mr. President
curries tax other ethnics way too much because theyre self hating and want to drag other ethnics down to their level
psl is a eurocentric system so ethnics will be lower psl by default

View attachment 2362877

asian men are consistently rated as less physically attractive even by asian females

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Even in multicultural nations interracial relationships and marriages are quite rare, one reflection of assortative mating. A relatively unexplored factor that could explain part of this effect is that people may find members of their own racial group more attractive than members of other...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Korean women in australia didnt even rate korean male faces as SECOND most attractive JFL

east asian men are significantly more likely to be incels compared to other ethnic groups only beating out south asian men

A study at 21 colleges with a sample size of over 17000 found east asian men were the second most likely to be incels with over 43% of east asian males being incels.

all races of women(even asian women) rate asian male faces as LEAST attractive study was done in britain

Download scientific diagram | Patterns of perceived attractiveness ratings for faces of different races and different genders split according to ratings by participants of different races. Error bars show standard errors by faces. from publication: A Facial Attractiveness Account of Gender...
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

asian males once again rated as LEAST attractive replicated by a different study in the USA

conclusion asians mog
"muh asians statistics"

those ones lump purebred Northern Han Chinese in with other "asians", including MENA, curries, SEAmonkeys, central asians, etc.

Even "East Asians" lump us in with SEAmonkeys and inferior japanese & koreans, nevermind non-Han Chinese ethnic minorities in China

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 27511
"muh asians statistics"

those ones lump purebred Northern Han Chinese in with other "asians", including MENA, curries, SEAmonkeys, central asians, etc.

Even "East Asians" lump us in with SEAmonkeys and inferior japanese & koreans, nevermind non-Han Chinese ethnic minorities in China
I posted multiple studies done only on east asians lol

also stop this "muh pure northern han" south chinese people they mog u, they may be shorter but theyre faces are more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
NEAs are not ethnic.
it doesnt even matter since psl is made for those with CAUCASIAN bone structure those with non caucasian bones will on average tend to be rated as lower psl by default

• Hmm...
I posted multiple studies done only on east asians lol

also stop this "muh pure northern han" south chinese people they mog u, they may be shorter but theyre faces are more masculine

View attachment 2362910
lol ur retarded dimorphism is not automatically make someone more attractive

high class high trust aristocratic features >>

I never said it did, but the south chinese face is more masculinity is more attractive so long as you dont look like an ogre. Maesthetics > pretty boy chink. Its already confirmed that high quality foids prefer masculine men. So south chinese men will get higher quality foids.

If only they were taller brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChanglite and Mr. President

how does it feel trying to argue with basement dwellers about your imaginary changlite fantasy and muh northern han masterace stfu

I never said it did, but the south chinese face is more masculinity is more attractive so long as you dont look like an ogre. Maesthetics > pretty boy chink. Its already confirmed that high quality foids prefer masculine men. So south chinese men will get higher quality foids.

If only they were taller brutal
cope theyre both pure han anyways but northern han mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 27511

View attachment 2362877

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

conclusion asians mog
his conclusion chinese SMV= WASp SMV :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
his conclusion chinese SMV= WASp SMV :feelskek:
retard "asian" in jew studies means including MENA, curries, SEAmonkeys, central asians, siberians, etc

thats not even getting into how hard Northern Han Chinese mogs other NEAs.

if you had a category of "Northern Han Chinese" they would perform similar to pure blue blooded WASPs

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Skywalker and Deleted member 27511
I though southern chinese people have been mongrelized which is why theyre shorter than north chinese? north han mogs? In height yes in face no.

defined browridges are good makes the eyes appear deep set
my eye area is striking and high class, dont need ogre tier browridge to look good

i still get browridge shadow halo in most lighting where my eye area is fully covered by browridge in natural lighting like this
IMG 8455

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
curries tax other ethnics way too much because theyre self hating and want to drag other ethnics down to their level
what r u talking about, if anything curries rate more in u alls favor due to the inferiority of being conquered people, not me tho I also spiritually rate u people's spirtual power and rate esoterically accurately. Just how it is, I don't over tax I simply understand the tax on curries r usually 2 high to make even you a mediocrity feel better. Just how it is.

1200px SeaMonkey

what r u talking about, if anything curries rate more in u alls favor due to the inferiority of being conquered people, not me tho I also spiritually rate u people's spirtual power and rate esoterically accurately. Just how it is, I don't over tax I simply understand the tax on curries r usually 2 high to make even you a mediocrity feel better. Just how it is.
chinese men like him actually have the lowest SMV- we're only dogpilling cause he said he has biggest SMV than WASPs and sounds like a CCP bot :feelskek:
curry men if they're white passing and like 6'+ and built ,in the west, so without the accent , can do decent.....cant say the same for asians from what ive seen

chinese men like him actually have the lowest SMV- we're only dogpilling cause he said he has biggest SMV than WASPs and sounds like a CCP bot :feelskek:
curry men if they're white passing and like 6"2" and built ,in the west, so without the accent , can do decent.....cant say the same for asians from what ive seen
what r u talking about black tamil negro nagas need to start embracing the black bvull archetype cause their fertility is = to legendary latino of being fertile race and well endowed. Its the white indians that are bringing us down because everytime a white bitch decides to fuck them its reveled they r small.

F2nYhF7aoAEB756

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
curry men if they're white passing and like 6'+ and built ,in the west, so without the accent , can do decent.....cant say the same for asians from what ive seen
stfu muh white passing high class indo-aryans we wuz aryan kanga n shiet

pureblooded northern han chinese have the highest SMV apart from pureblooded blue blooded aristocratic WASPs and my numerous slays of stacylite+ WASP/real white/slav/hapa/NEA foids proves that

• JFL
"muh 6'2.25" perfect collagen perfect symmetry perfect soft features mid-high changlite cant model at all JFL trust me bro"
I like you but you are very likely not a changlite. Changlite on .org = actual LTN. These dalots cant rate gooks for shit.

This is a HTN
27d18d21d818c5293d45e303a2e908fd

This is changlite (ignore the insane body halo, im only talking about face rn)
6e93e70644f28ca2edc7b1d6d2f4729b

These are changs
828eb45c6e94e0c12f871c5aeec7b92f
20e70e0d3416e1bcc007568540a8eee6

I can rate you in dms but im just going to assume youre a LTN at best. So sorry hyungbhai :cry:

• JFL
I like you but you are very likely not a changlite. Changlite on .org = actual LTN. These dalots cant rate gooks for shit.

This is a HTN
View attachment 2363021
This is changlite (ignore the insane body halo, im only talking about face rn)
View attachment 2363026
These are changs
View attachment 2363027View attachment 2363028

I can rate you in dms but im just going to assume youre a LTN at best. So sorry hyungbhai :cry:
ik i dont meet east asian beauty standards because im too ogre for them but since im in the west this doesnt affect me unless i plan to move/work in china

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

i think my subhuman ricecel friend lifemogs you. Youre maybe changlite in slums of Metro Manila
Screenshot 20230805 224913 Gallery

The brunette one is his girlfriend. I helped him by telling him everything about KPOP groups she likes. Lifefuel for all the ricecels on this forum. Hes a chink from Hong Kong

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura