How to tell your IRL PSL and SMV based off what type of compliments girls give you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and aspiringexcel
GET A 0 FAGGOT, NOBODY WILL READ THIS

KEEP WRITING TALES CHINK SUBHUMAN

OF COURSE YOU DON'T WANT TO POST PICS OF YOU

YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE THIS

iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
ugly larping chink nigger you should’ve stayed banned
IMG 6562

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Debetro
unhinged tales from stronghold slayer dungeon

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it is you fucking idiot. the more sexual dimorphism, the more attractive you are, i.e browridge.
if thats true then why isnt tiktok full of ogres and instead androgynous high trust high class aristocratic prettyboys (literal definition of northern han chinese) dominates tiktok, wattpad and social media?

anything non white is ethnic
Ethnics are strictly swarthy caucasoids, so this would include MENAs and Indians as they face similar cultural failos
Niggers and Ricecels are not ethnic because they are not caucasoid. They are not related to us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Xangsane
Ethnics are strictly swarthy caucasoids, so this would include MENAs and Indians as they face similar cultural failos
Niggers and Ricecels are not ethnic because they are not caucasoid. They are not related to us
anything non-European is ethnic

lol u are deathnic u curry
NEAs have similar SMV to real whites

thats not what ethnic means

If girls say that you look like a model, or compliment your facial features specifically (like "you have really pretty eyes", "your jawline is sharp asf haha", or "your eyebrows are really nice do you thread them") you're probably up there PSL wise.

If girls compliment your body (ex: "you have really big shoulders", "i love your abs"), height or things like hair or voice ("your voice is really deep/hot") you're probably more up there SMV wise as opposed to PSL wise.

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF FOID INTERACTION, NOT BASEMENT ROTTERS LIKE 99% OF MUMBAI.ORG.

The top compliments I get from girls for reference in no particular order (6'2.25", mid CL, 22" bidelt, 191lb):

- You look like a model/you could model
- Body (usually saying stuff about shoulders, arms, abs, v taper, back)
- Cheekbones (for some reason foids sperg about this)
- Jawline
- "Facial structure" (I've been told I have immaculate facial structure multiple times)
- Eyebrows (My eyebrows are positively tilted and dense)
- Lips (they say I have pillowy lips, I don't particularly like this compliment)
- Hair (I have a TikTok style haircut)
- Symmetry (a couple foids sperged over how symmetrical my face was)
- Pheno/Race (I get a bunch of kpop-fevered white foids telling me I look "exotic" and whether I could teach them Korean or not, this mostly happens online, they're too high inhib to fetishize me IRL)

MY LEAST COMPLIMENTED FEATURES

- Eyes (Only compliment I remember getting was that my eyes were "deep", ovER for T50s even though I have 7.8 degrees PCT and ideal almond eye shape with good PFL ratio and almost no UEE, another bluepill yet again that normie foids only care about eye color)
- Nose (Meh, one of my weak/below average points, doesn't break harmony on my face though)
- Height (either 6'2.25" barefoot and 6'5" frauded isn't enough to be "tall" or foids think this is something I hear all the time and would be a repetitive/annoying compliment)

6'2.25 mid CL 22 inch bideltoid 191 pound in question

thats not what ethnic means
Non-white is the word you're thinking of, not ethnic in the PSL sense lol
anything non-European is ethnic
That is retarded and not how the term is used
lol u are deathnic u curry
NEAs have similar SMV to real whites
Solely based on your photos you are mogged to death by the bottom 40% of white men, so whatever CCP propaganda ur trying to shill doesn't apply to you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Non-white is the word you're thinking of, not ethnic in the PSL sense lol

That is retarded and not how the term is used

Solely based on your photos you are mogged to death by the bottom 40% of white men, so whatever CCP propaganda ur trying to shill doesn't apply to you
ethnic is non European according to people with common sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
"muh 6'2.25" mid-high changlite with perfect collagen soft features symmetry androgynous prettyboy features who looks like high class high trust aristocracy with mogger frame and male model physique is mogged by below average cumskins trust me bro"

u look like a lower species in ur most frauded photo compared to my most autistic schizomaxxed photo possible. imagine how youd look next to a 6'2.25" perfect androgynous high class high trust aristocratic prettyboy in a candid JFL

u are INVISIBLE next to me in the club u delusional curry, go fuck a cow

u look like a lower species in ur most frauded photo compared to my most autistic schizomaxxed photo possible. imagine how youd look next to a 6'2.25" perfect androgynous high class high trust aristocratic prettyboy in a candid JFL

That's me unfrauded in a shower with shit lighting and somehow have more bones than your entire Han Chinese ethnic group combined (I'm 20%+ bodyfat as well atm). How is that frauding?

Don't forget this 5'8 140 pound larp has to take pictures of him in black and white lighting to show off his "bones". Mirin the elaborate troll

Attachments

• 1691270856676.jpeg
    1691270856676.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 27511
ethnic is non European according to people with common sense
That is not and never was how the term is used on PSL forums you moron lol, on top of the common usage, "ethnic" specifically implies that the ethnicity is mostly foreign and not integrated completely into the culture to Westerners. Does this still apply to blacks? Or latinos? Ricecels are their own little group because they are mongoloid

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Xangsane
That is not and never was how the term is used on PSL forums you moron lol, on top of the common usage, "ethnic" specifically implies that the ethnicity is mostly foreign and not integrated completely into the culture to Westerners. Does this still apply to blacks? Or latinos? Ricecels are their own little group
do you think Latinos are white adjacent

That's me unfrauded in a shower with shit lighting and somehow have more bones than your entire Han Chinese ethnic group combined (I'm 20%+ bodyfat as well atm). How is that frauding?

View attachment 2363094

Don't forget this 5'8 140 pound larp has to take pictures of him in black and white lighting to show off his "bones". Mirin the elaborate troll
dnrd + u are curry and invisible next to me in the club, all foids see when they see ur monkeymaxxed face is "indian rapist"

If girls say that you look like a model, or compliment your facial features specifically (like "you have really pretty eyes", "your jawline is sharp asf haha", or "your eyebrows are really nice do you thread them") you're probably up there PSL wise.

If girls compliment your body (ex: "you have really big shoulders", "i love your abs"), height or things like hair or voice ("your voice is really deep/hot") you're probably more up there SMV wise as opposed to PSL wise.

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF FOID INTERACTION, NOT BASEMENT ROTTERS LIKE 99% OF MUMBAI.ORG.

The top compliments I get from girls for reference in no particular order (6'2.25", mid CL, 22" bidelt, 191lb):

- Jawline
- "Facial structure" (I've been told I have immaculate facial structure multiple times)
- Lips (they say I have pillowy lips, I don't particularly like this compliment)
- Pheno/Race (I get a bunch of kpop-fevered white foids telling me I look "exotic" and whether I could teach them Korean or not, this mostly happens online, they're too high inhib to fetishize me IRL)

- Eyes (Only compliment I remember getting was that my eyes were "deep", ovER for T50s even though I have 7.8 degrees PCT and ideal almond eye shape with good PFL ratio and almost no UEE, another bluepill yet again that normie foids only care about eye color)
- Nose (Meh, one of my weak/below average points, doesn't break harmony on my face though)
- Height (either 6'2.25" barefoot and 6'5" frauded isn't enough to be "tall" or foids think this is something I hear all the time and would be a repetitive/annoying compliment)
You dont have 22" bidelt

More positively represented in the media, and more respected in the US in particular. In Europe I'm not sure how they are viewed but probably similarly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
More positively represented in the media, and more respected in the US in particular. In Europe I'm not sure how they are viewed but probably similarly
So why do you think Latinos are more privileged than MENAs and curries

So why do you think Latinos are more privileged than MENAs and curries
Probably because there are more of them in the West, so there's more of a reason to portray them favorably in the media? That's just social privilege though, because curries are still by far the top earning minorities in whatever countries they're in. And tbh I haven't really directly interacted with many MENAs in my life because I live in the USA, mostly they are also well off, but they stick to their own people and don't play the same game

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Men stop the 🧢
Stop talking shit about others by trying to be seen as "better". Even if you are one you should not forget to be humble. Unless you post your fucking pics I don't see what the point of this post is. All I see is a pile of 💩 with no evidence whatsoever.
Cheers

- Jawline

Jfl u bot girls say i have pretty eyes and ask me if i use serum for my lashes all the time it doesn’t mean jack shit..

P in V is the ultimate indication of interest. Compliments mean next to nothing.
Eh, if a girl is complimenting you it generally means she’s open to being hit on by you.

Most girls generally won’t compliment guys they’re totally unattracted to, because they don’t want to give that guy a signal to hit on them. So in that sense, it’s kind of meaningful, but yes you’re right that at the end of the day if it doesn’t result in P in V then it doesn’t REALLY mean anything.

But not all compliments are created equal, if she’s like “nice shoes” she probably does not want to fuck. But if she’s going on about your jawline you better hit that

start buying tickets rn if you wanna have a sex life cause you'll get 0 SMV in the west ill tell you that
its pretty obvious that im a slayer in the west given my face + height + frame + physique keep coping with "muh ethnics are all incels in the west"

Men stop the 🧢
Stop talking shit about others by trying to be seen as "better". Even if you are one you should not forget to be humble. Unless you post your fucking pics I don't see what the point of this post is. All I see is a pile of 💩 with no evidence whatsoever.
Cheers
this post has nothing to do with my looks, its literally a THEORY on how to determine SMV/PSL based on the types of compliments you get

learn how to READ you illiterate baboon before sperging in my thread

this post has nothing to do with my looks, its literally a THEORY on how to determine SMV/PSL based on the types of compliments you get

learn how to READ you illiterate baboon before sperging in my thread
I have read the post and I know what it was about
My comment was about your behavior in the thread itself
You told us that you have already posted a picture of yourself here a handful of times so it should not take you so long to post a picture of yourself here. After all you wäre saying that you mog the universe and that you are a god on earth so you have nothing to fear then I guess
If you have such an attitude then maybe you should give us some evidence

Psl takes up 60-80 percent of ur smv depending on the girl so idk why u would seperate the two unless ur a midget who only gets compliments online

- Jawline

compliments i got as a 5'8 normie
- ur shoulders are so fucking wide wtf (while trying out some clothes on a store with my friend (girl))
- u have a very handsome face (last girl i fucked)
- eyebrows
- jawline
- beard
- complimented on very masculine face (im kinda ogre)
- height (yeas a girl said wow ur tall, while i was walking next to her (i have top 0,1% tier posture and was wearing 2inch shoes)

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
compliments i got as a 5'8 normie
- ur shoulders are so fucking wide wtf (while trying out some clothes on a store with my friend (girl))
- u have a very handsome face (last girl i fucked)
- eyebrows
- jawline
- beard
- complimented on very masculine face (im kinda ogre)
- height (yeas a girl said wow ur tall, while i was walking next to her (i have top 0,1% tier posture and was wearing 2inch shoes)
5’8 and tall huh? Mirin

“You have nice hair” = you’re subhuman

All of this just to get mogged by the average 5’10” Atlandid.
You obviously would appeal to a niche, a niche. That’s it.
Women as a whole will always prefer white/light skin dudes. Of course the Asian worshipping, anime weirdo metro type women (who are also whores) will prefer you, and that’s great, you should have them.
If your stats are true, you have nothing to worry about, I don’t get the brag thread?
I could have made 100 similar, but I rather focus on getting ratings that lead to improvements and learning shit.
Also, get light brown contact, will ascend you, and any other Asian, hard (Larry Gao max)

All of this just to get mogged by the average 5’10” Atlandid.
You obviously would appeal to a niche, a niche. That’s it.
Women as a whole will always prefer white/light skin dudes. Of course the Asian worshipping, anime weirdo metro type women (who are also whores) will prefer you, and that’s great, you should have them.
If your stats are true, you have nothing to worry about, I don’t get the brag thread?
I could have made 100 similar, but I rather focus on getting ratings that lead to improvements and learning shit.
Also, get light brown contact, will ascend you, and any other Asian, hard (Larry Gao max)
dnrd + i appeal to my preference (WASP/slav/hapa/NEA)

i think my subhuman ricecel friend lifemogs you. Youre maybe changlite in slums of Metro Manila
View attachment 2363039
The brunette one is his girlfriend. I helped him by telling him everything about KPOP groups she likes. Lifefuel for all the ricecels on this forum. Hes a chink from Hong Kong
knew this nigga was hongkonger because i even read the sentence. the hongkong pheno is recognizable and subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

- Jawline

Dude you are literally chinese mtn abomination what features are you talking about :lul::lul::lul: