How to thin down my hair

DoII

DoII

Kraken
I told my barber to use thinning scissors it didn’t work it went back to normal?
It’s hard to style coz it’s thick can someone help me.
This isn’t a larp here is a pic brahs for those who say no pic no care
IMG 2091

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, LooksThinker, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Ask your black boyfriend to help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, anthony111553, Zonar and 3 others
mogs me even with assymetrical eye area

Ik it isn’t the best angle but it was in the window for the sun for detail
I need advice

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PsychoH, kebab and 1 other person
@WeiWei why are u hating on me I’m Aryan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29747, PsychoH and 2 others
Bro I’m sixteen Idrc abt what u gotta say man probs got a gf before you
I mean it's kinda hard to top my body count if you know I fuck trannies not just real women. So gotta be a cap.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, PsychoH, kebab and 1 other person
I told my barber to use thinning scissors it didn’t work it went back to normal?
This isn’t a larp here is a pic brahs for those who say no pic no careView attachment 2600283
You want you hair to be thinner?

This isn’t a larp here is a pic brahs for those who say no pic no careView attachment 2600283
buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and DoII

buzzcut
In the buzz we trust gymcel time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
No lol

the question is weird, you cannot make you hair more thinner

Search on tiktok "woman how do style thick hair" andd boof, you will get you answer
Send tutorial ?

It looks good Alr bro thick hair is good, copy brad Pitt hair styles he got thick hair too

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and DoII
It’s hard to style bro yk
Use light gels or something bro, thick hair is a W when most people balding even at 16-17 these days

1g masteron 1g tren ace 100mg dbol a week

Use light gels or something bro, thick hair is a W when most people balding even at 16-17 these days
Ig I’m sixteen
What do you reckon to prevent balding? I haven’t had any signs. I’ve always had a natural widows peak tho
My dad has a full head of hair, and his father does
My moms dad is norwooding but not fully bald into his 60s.

I eat very healthy already btw,

It’s a common trend on this forum man people these days get envious really easy
You look good bhai, don't let incels like him bring you down

• +1
Reactions: DoII
htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
thick hair with that hair color is a hailo, put on some more product and keep it thick, it looks good and adds to pretty boy appeal you look good bro

• +1
This is me last night hair wasn’t styled tho, less distortion, took pic in dark so can’t see coloring lol 13% bf hollow cheeks kinda looks uncanny Ngl but distortion hits me hard I need a new cam
I just took this pic from a bit away, jaw looks much better tho, and the actual lighting is showing my hollowness at 13% bf

Hopefully I still develop bones I mean im sixteen im p sure you get bones till 21

Attachments

• IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 0
Wish i had your problem :lul:

• +1
Bro I told u what to do alrdy idk why ur not taking my advice
Putting castor oil to my hair is not gonna fraud 2kg of hair thickness. :lul:
I will get a wavy perm soon to fraud my subhuman thickness.

• +1
Putting castor oil to my hair is not gonna fraud 2kg of hair thickness. :lul:
I will get a wavy perm soon to fraud my subhuman thickness.
Bro:/ perms thin down hair do your research

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and SteveRogers
You’re taking hot rods and basically burning the hair man, leaving it dry and brittle

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Thick hair is great, i almost envy that your hair is straight, mines too curly / wavy but it’s incredibly thick too.
Use ACV though, it will lye your hair down flatter, but won’t look “flat”, try it and see what you think; apply it to dry hair for 30 mins, then wash it out and use a conservative amount of conditioner.

On the contrary, people reading this with thin hair, (if it’s balding sort that shit out, RU can be incredibly cheap for zero sides, and fin is just great all round too, but has risks, and you have to cycle off it for like 3-4 months before you want to start trying to conceive a baby - sperm lasts 90 days in your balls) add egg yolks to the ACV mix, and apply a small amount of honey along your hairline, wash it out, and see how amazing the results are.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, DoII and LooksThinker
Thick hair is great, i almost envy that your hair is straight, mines too curly / wavy but it’s incredibly thick too.
Use ACV though, it will lye your hair down flatter, but won’t look “flat”, try it and see what you think; apply it to dry hair for 30 mins, then wash it out and use a conservative amount of conditioner.

On the contrary, people reading this with thin hair, (if it’s balding sort that shit out, RU can be incredibly cheap for zero sides, and fin is just great all round too, but has risks, and you have to cycle off it for like 3-4 months before you want to start trying to conceive a baby - sperm lasts 90 days in your balls) add egg yolks to the ACV mix, and apply a small amount of honey along your hairline, wash it out, and see how amazing the results are.
Thank you bro I will start trying this

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Thinning down hair ever is about as retarded as it gets.