how to transition from a prettyboy to a chad

jjm4765

jjm4765

The Senate (Chair N°03)
everybody knows that pretty boys dont age as well as masculine men, so really all prettyboys should eventually try to transition to a chad or be more masculine looking when they reach there early to mid 20s, but how do you do this. ive never really seen many cases of it happening and happening well.
the only person i can think of is zac efron

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
JUST BY ONE FUCKING EASY STEP: HAVE FUCKING BONES IN YO FACE.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Anon, ZyzzReincarnate and 11 others
Are you a prettyboy yourself or are ypu just curious ? The process is simple lifting weights+injecting steroids

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, ZyzzReincarnate and jjm4765
Tren and melanotan for efron

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and jjm4765
Are you a prettyboy yourself or are ypu just curious ? The process is simple lifting weights+injecting steroids
personally i would say im around a 4-5psl (probably like a 4.25) based on what people have rated me with potential to prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mediocre Normalfag and jjm4765
personally i would say im around a 4-5psl (probably like a 4.25) based on what people have rated me with potential to prettyboymax
Pm me pics

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
To be masc, you got to have bones.
No bones to masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and jjm4765

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2933 and Ruby
He gotta have bones in his face
steroids make bones masculine from androgens, he just gotta take em while hes still young

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Anon
Prettyboymax on suicidewatch after learning he needs bones to look good later on in life

Prettyboymax on suicidewatch after learning he needs bones to look good later on in life
Why do you two dislike each other so much, you both seem like pretty nice guys