How to trim balls with fordyce spots

wayme

wayme

ascending
Joined
Mar 25, 2023
Posts
167
Reputation
195
so I got those weirdass fordyce spots on my balls and if I try to trim them I almost fucking slice my balls JFL

1685477566186

here is how they look like dw its a pic from wikipedia :lul:

muuuh for whom do you shave your balls
bruh stfu kissless incel
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lasnt and LVZZO
Use a trimmer specialized for genitalia and balls, I have one with plastic adapter almost never cuts
 
  • +1
Reactions: wayme
When you shave them and she cancels the date
IMG 9177
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: unailooksmax23 and wayme
so I got those weirdass fordyce spots on my balls and if I try to trim them I almost fucking slice my balls JFL

View attachment 2232113
here is how they look like dw its a pic from wikipedia :lul:

muuuh for whom do you shave your balls
bruh stfu kissless incel
I just use a straight razor on my testicles while I pull them taut and I've never had an issue with my cutting any of my fordyce spots.

And then if I miss any hairs I just use tweezers and pull the hairs out (Sounds like it hurts but it doesnt.).
 
  • +1
Reactions: wayme

Similar threads

snizofrenik
Replies
6
Views
38
JoidSSlayer271
JoidSSlayer271
6foot5manlet
Replies
1
Views
36
iblamegenetics_88
iblamegenetics_88
E
Replies
7
Views
40
Edenan
E
lerty9984
Replies
0
Views
12
lerty9984
lerty9984
5ft2cutecel
Replies
8
Views
75
lowtide654
lowtide654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top