How to TRULY get a good lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
reduction gonioplasty is cosmetic tho

but yeah, you will find more surgeons who are experienced with reduction than building it up

how do you want to change it if it is genetics
I knew that you were trolling him all the time with those edgy questions in the other thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
all I want is cheekbones & a wider face.
apart from height id be pretty much set. maybe buccal fat removal too

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
high iq at the earlobe thing
its expensive and difficult as fuck, and you need to do a lot.

if you have a narrow skull/palate, you’ll need to do MSE+MSDO before this. Obviously you need to be lean too.

1. Bimax with ccw rotation and genioplasty(go for at least 10mm advancement)
2. Custom wraparound jaw implant on top of that
3. Custom malar implants
4. If you have narrow lips you’ll need to either buy a mouth stretcher or get lip widening surgery(which can leave scars so be careful)
5. buccal fat pad removal
6. Submental lipo
7. Grow a designer stubble
8. Earlobe reduction(will make ramus look longer)

Study hard on facial aesthetics so that your custom implants are best tailored to your face.
bimax is my oneitus
what does bimax do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Btw this would probably cost 50,000$-70,00$ so start waging
2159D3EE 5F00 4C95 8431 AB67B7EE8AF9

• JFL
@Fuk you might actually be a retard tbh, you don’t need 9 separate procedures to have a good lower third. MSDO + IMDO is more than enough, it Mogs Double Jaw. You think these two have god tier lower thirds? Nope yet are still wanted by women all over. MSDO for Bigonal width increase and IMDO for ramus length increase

Attachments

• CA07B9A9-66DC-4F97-A42D-EA720257C799.jpeg
    CA07B9A9-66DC-4F97-A42D-EA720257C799.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 3824561D-5AB4-4811-977F-E2DD21788936.jpeg
    3824561D-5AB4-4811-977F-E2DD21788936.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 21

if you have a narrow skull/palate, you’ll need to do MSE+MSDO before this. Obviously you need to be lean too.

3. Custom malar implants
4. If you have narrow lips you’ll need to either buy a mouth stretcher or get lip widening surgery(which can leave scars so be careful)
6. Submental lipo

Study hard on facial aesthetics so that your custom implants are best tailored to your face.

Earlobe reduction is fucking smart, never thought of that, as a gonialcel.

One thing to remember is watch your zygos when widening your bi-gonial distance as it can ruin your harmony.

• +1
Only if they fuck up along the way. This example of a custom implant alone (obviously I believe he got too much augmentation for his chin) is great at demonstrating that if someone really planned their looksmaxes and did pretty much every step in the OP they could “ascend”
View attachment 231358
View attachment 231359
View attachment 231360

toughest area to truly “ascend” is eyes. But at least getting them to the point of no longer being failos is doable for most
View attachment 231363View attachment 231364
MSDO can widen the bigonal angle but unfortunately it won’t add sagittal expansion of the chin

Im thankful to god that i have good eyes already, all i need is work on bizygomatic width and lower third

somewhat same, we would ascend very hard ngl. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

• +1
if i had a good chin i would be 9 PSL

MSDO can widen the bigonal angle but unfortunately it won’t add sagittal expansion of the chin
Do you have a source for this?
I would think if anything, width increase in the chin is what MSDO accomplishes the most, since it’s literally splitting your chin in half and distracting.

Earlobe reduction is fucking smart, never thought of that, as a gonialcel.

One thing to remember is watch your zygos when widening your bi-gonial distance as it can ruin your harmony.
What’s the general rule of thumb? Does it matter for everyone or each specific pheno. Mulatto in my case, do the Zygos need to protrude more than the lower jaw? Or other way around. Chris brown has wider zygos than his lower jaw and he’s desired
Do you have a source for this?
I would think if anything, width increase in the chin is what MSDO accomplishes the most, since it’s literally splitting your chin in half and distracting.
I don’t have a source for this tbh but when I meant is this. MSDO widens the chin itself but not make it go forward. You see how the implant is pointing Forward? MSDO can’t do that. It’s just widening the existing bone laterally. So if you have a super recessed Mandible then it’s best to get an osteotomy before getting MSDO.
What’s the general rule of thumb? Does it matter for everyone or each specific pheno. Mulatto in my case, do the Zygos need to protrude more than the lower jaw? Or other way around. Chris brown has wider zygos than his lower jaw and he’s desired

I don’t have a source for this tbh but when I meant is this. MSDO widens the chin itself but not make it go forward. You see how the implant is pointing Forward? MSDO can’t do that. It’s just widening the existing bone laterally. So if you have a super recessed Mandible then it’s best to get an osteotomy before getting MSDO.
You can expect lateral jaw projection but not forward chin projection

Attachments

• 3A588848-2160-4787-9C14-7B3A21873237.jpeg
    3A588848-2160-4787-9C14-7B3A21873237.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 6824DA13-32F9-43B4-BF82-8E0B6419292C.jpeg
    6824DA13-32F9-43B4-BF82-8E0B6419292C.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

3. Custom malar implants
6. Submental lipo

Or just be born with a high T lower third (life fuel)

• +1

You can expect lateral jaw projection but not forward chin projection
Oh okay. You had originally said MSDO won’t cause Sagittal chin expansion. You meant transverse or forward expansion then.

Holy fucking shit. Msdo cannot make bigonial wider. The chin and mid jaw only. It makes your entire jaw from a V shape to a More U shape. You don't want much U shape. If you get good Msdo advancement then you might need angle implants.

3. Custom malar implants
6. Submental lipo

Bonesmash for chin HEIGHT
chew
Debloat
Braces if your bite is fucked
Thats all :)