How to TRULY know if you are handsome

D

Deleted member 17174

Just do it. ✓
if you're dubious about whether a face is good looking or not just turn the photo upside down

Images 25
IMG 20220128 212908

taking angularity, lower third and gut feeling in account using the upside down test, I rate post prime Chico a high tier normie.

lets take another example

2713893 D6E6889F EF17 4E99 9634 18686BEC573C

IMG 20220128 213449

Well that is one harrowing sight. No wonder this arabian fella fails the Upside Down test. All the more proof this test is infallible.

Last one.

IMG 20220128 213629

One look and you can easily conclude Michael c hall is a chadlite at minimum.

thoughts? Tagging the serious looksmaxxers @volcelfatcel @Preoximerianas @Ethereal @goat2x @USER0213

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Lawton88, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Hysterical. Very strong thread. I've seen you make a few so you're now the greycel to watch for me

• Love it
IMG 2320

How'd I do? :p

lhy0RGZ.gif

• +1
a girl on tiktok said I was handsome

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Lawton88 and 2 others
I'm not really sure how this would offer any benefit beyond just sending a photo the normal way. Of course the middle guy would fail the upside down test, he already failed in the normal photo. Same with the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
idk always found myself to look insanely better on side/or upside down, but im only a mtn-htn.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You can just rate the pic normally and you'll get more realistic results.

if you're dubious about whether a face is good looking or not just turn the photo upside down

View attachment 1511720View attachment 1511721

taking angularity, lower third and gut feeling in account using the upside down test, I rate post prime Chico a high tier normie.

lets take another example

View attachment 1511737
View attachment 1511739

Well that is one harrowing sight. No wonder this arabian fella fails the Upside Down test. All the more proof this test is infallible.

Last one.

View attachment 1511743

One look and you can easily conclude Michael c hall is a chadlite at minimum.

thoughts? Tagging the serious looksmaxxers @volcelfatcel @Preoximerianas @Ethereal @goat2x @USER0213
Low IQ to be judging the angularity upside down when I am bloated at high body fat. Morph Chico with 30 plus percentage body fat like me and then our starting lines would be the same.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Low IQ to be judging the angularity upside down when I am bloated at high body fat. Morph Chico with 30 plus percentage body fat like me and then our starting lines would be the same.
reject the premise of any of this tbh. Its all dumb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Are you really 6'5 bhai , I'm also hnidu 6'5 mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Anyone have an example of a Chadlite flunking this upside down test?

I think this test would mostly screw people that have bad hyoid bone positioning or extra fat under the chin like you suggest. It seems accurate with the other stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, DivineBeing and Deleted member 17174
this method places heavy emphasis on the jaw

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back