How to turn curly hair to straight hair hairmaxxing

Feza

Feza

Bronze
any advices to turn curly hair to straight hair, curly is the worst type of hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, coispet, Sprinkles and 1 other person
any advices to turn curly hair to straight hair, curly is the worst type of hair
U just need to have wavy hair it's by far the most appealing, but sadly I have no idea how to help you

• +1
Reactions: Feza
this is my deam cut any help?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and SidharthTheSlayer
curly is the worst type of hair
Real I got curly hair and I fucking hate it wanted to do a keratin or protein treatment for it to become wavy or straight and girls kept telling me to not do it and I’ll just ruin myself

• +1
Real I got curly hair and I fucking hate it wanted to do a keratin or protein treatment for it to become wavy or straight and girls kept telling me to not do it and I’ll just ruin myself
try it tbh i put some once didn't changed shit for me

try it tbh i put some once didn't changed shit for me
I think I’ll do but them bitches are bullying a classmate of mine that has done it bruh i don’t wanna get cooked

do it on holidays so if it's trash no one can see it

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
straight hair looks the best in men, very high class

wavy hair (2b, 2c) is best. I can get my hair curly, wavy and straight whenever I want

if you look ugly with curls you will look ugly without them theres a reason perms were so popular its cuz girls love it

• +1
girls like curly and wavy hair mostly

It's not the worst type of hair jfl, the ranking is wavy then curly then straight. Either way though the more important factor is how thick your hair is, if you have thin hair it's over regardless.

shower> towel wipe > brush hair back > wax > blowdry it back