how to turn fwb into relationship

B

bdycope

Bronze
I dated this girl a few months and she said we can do fwb if I dont catch feelings (even though she knows exqctly what my feelings are.
but lately i have the feeling she might sense something for me?
What should i do - come clean with my feelings which will probably denie me sex or form a real relationship with her or just act as if nothing and continue having casual sex with her

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
>how to turn fwb into relationship
Seems like a bad idea doomed to fail.

you’ve already fornicated, likely ruining any chance of long term success. Any woman unwilling to commit (or keep her legs closed) isn’t worth keeping around. I’d just leave the situation.

if you’re insistent on making it work, the only successful way to be to tell her to start a relationship, and if not, to gtfo. If you can already attract one female, you have the ability to attract many more. If you’re dead-set on “slaying” or worrying about sex quantity, you can find another.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, intovoid, Deleted member 6045 and 3 others
You always gotta be willing, to risk losing sex. when you want something else.
otherwise, you train yourself to become a man that can be enslaved 100% by women with sex.

easiest way, if you have other sex options. Than it's easier to gamble sex opportunities away, for something else one wants.

Can manage life, by fearing to lose what one has at this momebt.

gamle it all buddy boyos.
Nothing more exciting than gambling.

Wait, give affection, do more relationshippy things (e.g. dining out together, hanging out outside the bedroom for long periods, talking about deeper topics) and see if she encourages it/starts actively doing the same. If she doesn’t after a few weeks, ditch her, make it clear to her why, and go for someone who actually wants a monogamous LTR with you

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Remember YOUR pair bond as a man is way stronger than hers and you should be VERY judicious on who you decide to pursue that bond with, as breakups are asymmetrical - the man suffers way more than the woman. I can confidently say that breakups change you for the worse and the pain never fully goes away, you just learn to live with it

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
From experience, I wouldn't do it. When a girl sees you as a fwb that's almost always what she's gonna see you as. She doesn't see you as a long term partner and it's very hard to change a woman's mind when she's already put a label on you.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You dont. Previous comments hinted at it but you don’t want a relationship with a girl who is willing to have open relationships. It will ALWAYS end poorly

If she wants a relationship she will make it happen. And it will intensify quickly. Lol. If she is having sex with you her plan was always to get you locked down to her

My advice would be to ignore any one single female. Max your dating profiles, get gud at fuking and slay chicks