how to walk when you're ugly in order to get eye contacts...

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Just walk ugly trust me bro... You don't to walk all confident or graceful or anything such and neither do you want to walk head down obviously but like walk in an ugly confident idgaf way bro and you will get eye contacts from stacies (becuz that's all u can get from them as an ugly dude).... Because the females will be like "oh damn he's ugly and his walk is ugly meaning that this guy actually knows he's ugly, what a chad"...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27219, Deleted member 22829, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sub5inchcel
bro what

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Just walk ugly trust me bro... You don't to walk all confident or graceful or anything such and neither do you want to walk head down obviously but like walk in an ugly confident idgaf way bro and you will get eye contacts from stacies (becuz that's all u can get from them as an ugly dude).... Because the females will be like "oh damn he's ugly and his walk is ugly meaning that this guy actually knows he's ugly, what a chad"...
d53i2zt-ac4bd758-ada2-4c91-920a-8f08a4f9a9e3.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: applesrgreat, turbocuckcel_7000000 and justleavemealone
yeah its called jestermaxxing
if you know how to jestermaxx without disrespecting urself u'll get attention bro... it gives that low inhib vibes...

bro what a cope is that haha

if you know how to jestermaxx without disrespecting urself u'll get attention bro... it gives that low inhib vibes...
na id rather rot than jestermaxx its pathetic

So people will think you're aspie?

So people will think you're aspie?
Y'all didn't understand the point of this thread... Some people here are too subhouman and lazy to ever ascend, so I'm giving them a funny troll way to get eye contacts with shallow whores because why not u know?

i get eye contact all the time because i look like i just beat the fuck outta a nigger.

i get eye contact all the time because i look like i just beat the fuck outta a nigger.
exactly bro like adding a little troll/complexed attitude in your walk will get you funny reactions/ funny stares with girls like it's actually funny

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity