How to wear shoe lifts without getting caught?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Alright so I’m 6’1 bare feet so that’s 6’2 whilst wearing AF1. Been debating on buying 2 inch shoe lifts, but the problem is that all my friends and people that know me will notice that I’m suddenly 6’4. Do I tell my friends or do I just call them manlets and start making fun of them for being shorter then me. Let me know how I can successfully fraud my way into heightmogging everyone.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Alright so I’m 6’1 bare feet so that’s 6’2 whilst wearing AF1. Been debating on buying 2 inch shoe lifts, but the problem is that all my friends and people that know me will notice that I’m suddenly 6’4. Do I tell my friends or do I just call them manlets and start making fun of them for being shorter then me. Let me know how I can successfully fraud my way into heightmogging everyone.
just use 1 inch boosts then

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Buy a new pair of shoes and wear the lifts with them if anyone says you look taller say it's the new shoes

• +1
dont see them a month and say you got another growth spurt

• Hmm...
tbh fuck you, if I ever catch a 6ft+ nigga wearing liffts im calling u out

leave lifts for 6ft n under people bitch ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, kiyopon, mirrormogger and 5 others
u don't know what it's like bro

:feelswhy:
No trust me i do, I didn’t get my growth spurt until I was like 16, used to be 5’4 for my teenage years. I was invisible to women. I once added a girl from my school on snapchat, and she asked who i was, so i explained. She said “oh that short guy”. Then I said yes and she still haven’t opened that message. It’s been almost 6 years. Brutal… life is not fair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kiyopon, Jeww and Deleted member 64865
No trust me i do, I didn’t get my growth spurt until I was like 16, used to be 5’4 for my teenage years. I was invisible to women. I once added a girl from my school on snapchat, and she asked who i was, so i explained. She said “oh that short guy”. Then I said yes and she still haven’t opened that message. It’s been almost 6 years. Brutal… life is not fair
But luckily I’m 6’1 now so I’m blessed. But the manlets are doomed. Unless you jestermax but that’s cope actually. It’s so over

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Just say “I don’t think so”

The fuck are they going to do

• +1
nigga 6 years😭

• +1
Damn, brutal story. But also lifefuel for me, as I'm under 16 and 5'9. :think:

• +1
just wear boots or sum,and long pants,or buy new shoes like others were saying
Yeah I’ll definitely get shoe lifts to slay clubs this summer, and there will only be women i haven’t met before so they won’t even know that I’m taller then usual

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
just wear boots or sum,and long pants,or buy new shoes like others were saying

Yeah I’ll definitely get shoe lifts to slay clubs this summer, and there will only be women i haven’t met before so they won’t even know that I’m taller then usual
nigga just tell people at ur school u got taller or sum,it’s not unbelievable since ur in hs im assuming,that’s what I did

• +1
nigga just tell people at ur school u got taller or sum,it’s not unbelievable since ur in hs im assuming,that’s what I did
Will do something like that. Or I might just keep the shoe lifts for special occasions like clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
it's difficult to notice small differences like that. anyway say that your sneakers are giving you extra centimeters. and use first for a week the 1inch lift and then the 2inch

• +1
it's difficult to notice small differences like that. anyway say that your sneakers are giving you extra centimeters. and use first for a week the 1inch lift and then the 2inch
Very good idea, thank you

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano