How to widen face, palate, mouth, jaw, and smile.

C

ChadpreetAryan

Iron
One of my biggest failos is a slightly longish and thin face due to my lower FWHR and slightly recessed maxilla. Luckily, (or unluckily) I am still a teenager. What can I do to slightly reverse these changes and improve my facial width and smile structure?

The thing is if your zygos are wide enough that still means your face is wide and not long and narrow but if your zygos are narrow it doesn't matter how wide your palae or jaw is you will still have the nerdy pheno so my advice would be to bonesmash zygos and if you have a narrow jaw or narrow mouth you can always use a stubble to hide it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
The thing is if your zygos are wide enough that still means your face is wide and not long and narrow but if your zygos are narrow it doesn't matter how wide your palae or jaw is you will still have the nerdy pheno so my advice would be to bonesmash zygos and if you have a narrow jaw or narrow mouth you can always use a stubble to hide it
Thanks for the advice. Just wanted to ask, have you seen any personal results with bonesmashing in terms of looksmaxxing because I’ve heard a lot of bad things about it in this community

Thanks for the advice. Just wanted to ask, have you seen any personal results with bonesmashing in terms of looksmaxxing because I’ve heard a lot of bad things about it in this community
Personally Chewing and towel pulling work if you are still young bonesmashing isn't recommended cause it takes a lot of time and there are too much conflicted opinions