How trustworthy is @lifeisgood72

Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
Im planning on posting an ultimate natural androgenmaxxing guide (higher T and a.receptors, lower aromatase / E levels) with studies and real proof as i applied the guide on my lifestyle , the guide has best of best potential ngl it s going to be a long one but easy to read even for low iqcels.
Anyways i know @Lifeisgood72 also has a lot of knowledge on the topic so i wanted to let him review and improve my guide but i fear he might steal and post it before me , lifeisgood can i trust you?? :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8576 and Lev Peshkov
Bro can I ask will minoxidil make me low t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6723
Bro can I ask will minoxidil make me low t
shown in Fig. Fig.2D,2D, minoxidil induced a decrease in AR protein that was most evident 8 h after treatment, at which point AR protein levels were 36% of pretreatment values. We further found that this decrease in AR protein levels was dependent on minoxidil concentration, as shown in Fig. Fig.2E.2E. These observations suggest that the mechanism of action of minoxidil may include a decreased in AR stability (ar= androgen receptor)

trust no 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7651
shown in Fig. Fig.2D,2D, minoxidil induced a decrease in AR protein that was most evident 8 h after treatment, at which point AR protein levels were 36% of pretreatment values. We further found that this decrease in AR protein levels was dependent on minoxidil concentration, as shown in Fig. Fig.2E.2E. These observations suggest that the mechanism of action of minoxidil may include a decreased in AR stability (ar= androgen receptor)

No I won’t steal it, but I also don’t really care so I’m probably not the best person to review.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
No I won’t steal it, but I also don’t really care so I’m probably not the best person to review.
I just need you to review for any english mistakes( you dont need to read it all just the first lines at least) and maybe improve it by adding anything , i will also use that anti androgenic list you posted once so im giving u credit either way

Post it.

• +1
When im done writing it ll post saturday when there s more people online

It's nice to see someone here actually knows something about whatever they post.

• +1
Tenor 41

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back