hexum.dnd
Gold
- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Posts
- 953
- Reputation
- 849
Yo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I was home all day also i got headachesPretty good how about you bro?
Have some Rest bro , drink ginger boiled waterI was home all day also i got headaches
Thank you men i hope u have a great dayHave some Rest bro , drink ginger boiled water
Get well soon brother
Damn i dont even have the motivationI'm so much motivated lately but I do nothing
Mine ain't better tho, it's a foid on tiktokDamn i dont even have the motivation
Don't worry bro it'll soon be better if not wait for next day , it's temporary and will get betterMy worst day
Do what you love because you'll be judged anyway,why not do it and then get judgedDamn i dont even have the motivation
Thanks bro you tooThank you men i hope u have a great day
Just shoot your shot if she rejects you will Dodge a bullet and what if she accepts ,win win situationMine ain't better tho, it's a foid on tiktok
I prefer maximising my chances by using the method I wrote about in my guideJust shoot your shot if she rejects you will Dodge a bullet and what if she accepts ,win win situation