How was your guys day then

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Mine has been basically finishing of assingments and doing cad work really fucking tedious but it is what it is

found out i have PE. now i need more drugs to fight inferior genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
i got beat up, but at least i tried to fight back

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, godsmistake, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
My day was neutral so far. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Showed up to classes. Sat there and rotted on my phone. Will head home after rotting in this last class to continue rotting at the computer in my room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Gymceled then ldard the whole day.

Usual sports, studies, gym

• +1
moged to oblivion, seeing my beautifull oneitis in bus, listening to normies and chadlite talking about and texting those bitches. After school sleeping for 4.5 hrs.

i got beat up, but at least i tried to fight back
What happened dude?

It is what it is

moged to oblivion, seeing my beautifull oneitis in bus, listening to normies and chadlite talking about and texting those bitches. After school sleeping for 4.5 hrs.

What happened dude?

Mogs me cause i can't even use a bus to scared to get lost
2pm or 14:00

Ahhhhhh right i think i worked 1 to 7 tbh it's a bit late here
Nothing worth talking about. I woke up, went to school and came home.

Sounds boring

had a meeting for work and finalised some promising inovations, took my work home and did it in 3 hours, went for a 6 mile hike and now about to shampoo my hair with nizoral and call it a day

• +1
had a meeting for work and finalised some promising inovations, took my work home and did it in 3 hours, went for a 6 mile hike and now about to shampoo my hair with nizoral and call it a day

Innovations sounds fascinating i know you can't probably disclose details but could you atleast describe what it would possible be
it never began for you

Buses are quite scary ngl

Innovations sounds fascinating i know you can't probably disclose details but could you atleast describe what it would possible be

Buses are quite scary ngl

not a chance mate, noone gave me a free pass, besides im having a few homade ciders now works done

Every day without surgeries is a lost day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1182
Got drunk at an airport at China basically, got mad about my fucking cyclop ipd.
That's about it.

woke up, looked at the brief sunny day outside, deluded myself into thinking I was going to do something proactive, did nothing at all and lied in my bed

Woke up, went to gym, did cardio, ate burrito, went to school, prolly gonna go back to gym and lift some weights then eat another burrito and after that ill go home and shower, then watch anime till i fall asleep