I just fought with a 7 incher irl

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
he was bulling me for a long time (not because of my dick size) but because im a pussy and dont react

so today he was shitalking me as usual , he specifically said "suck my cock and i wont shittalk you again" and i replied with " take my balls faggot"

he was going to spit on me with something he ate so i spit on him first and it really got him mad

no other reaction at the school, we went outside and he followed me so we could fight, i didnt cuck out and tried to fight back

utimately everyone said i lost because he put me to the ground at the second round but we was at a draw in the first

i lost lads, dicklet4incher got beat up by a 7 incher, but at least i tried

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Bennett, Arkantos and 8 others
How do U know he’s 7 inch lol? wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, TheMewingBBC, Arkantos and 6 others
cock compare contest?

i got beat up by a 7 incher, but at least i tried

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 685
You tried atleast

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1182
Next time cum in his food

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Ruby and Deleted member 1182
Dude, are literally all your posts about dicks?

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1476
Dude, are literally all your posts about dicks?
this thread was supposed to just say my story, but i remembered he had a 7 inch dick too so i couldnt help it

• JFL
Reactions: StoicNihilist
he was bulling me for a long time (not because of my dick size) but because im a pussy and dont react

so today he was shitalking me as usual , he specifically said "suck my cock and i wont shittalk you again" and i replied with " take my balls faggot"

he was going to spit on me with something he ate so i spit on him first and it really got him mad

no other reaction at the school, we went outside and he followed me so we could fight, i didnt cuck out and tried to fight back

utimately everyone said i lost because he put me to the ground at the second round but we was at a draw in the first

i lost lads, dicklet4incher got beat up by a 7 incher, but at least i tried
Good job for manning up. This is the purpose of bullying, if people never get bullied, the weak stay weak and never become men. Next time someone picks on you, do the same. You can't have respect if you don't take it.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and 4 others
everyone knows chads dicksizes
Probably just said to a foid he's 7 inches while he's 6 or so and the bitch totally believed it. Everyone says their dicksize upwards.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Good job for manning up. This is the purpose of bullying, if people never get bullied, the weak stay weak and never become men. Next time someone picks on you, do the same. You can't have respect if you don't take it.
thanks man, i really needed to hear that now, im just mad that i lost and i believe it was on me

as i said it was a draw at first, someone tried to split us up , i was greedy and charged on him again but at that point i was tired and he was not because he is skinny and im still a fat fuck, so i lost pretty good at the end

this actually motivates me to re lose weight, i dont believe i lost because of this ,jesus

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1476
How do U know he’s 7 inch lol? wtf
he sucked him off afterwards so the 7 incher doesnt bully him anymore
thanks man, i really needed to hear that now, im just mad that i lost and i believe it was on me

as i said it was a draw at first, someone tried to split us up , i was greedy and charged on him again but at that point i was tired and he was not because he is skinny and im still a fat fuck, so i lost pretty good at the end

this actually motivates me to re lose weight, i dont believe i lost because of this ,jesus
next time be like "hey maaan im sorry i dont want to fight" go close to him and give him the most powerful kick you got right in the balls

you shoul've put him into triangle choke, and tap him out. how many rounds did you had? Who was a referee?

you shoul've put him into triangle choke, and tap him out. how many rounds did you had? Who was a referee?
there was no reffere, just one random guy trying to stop us

there were 2 rounds as i previously said we were at draw in the first and lost pretty bad in the second

during the second round i was tired because im fat and he is not

after that we both just left

Next time he does that shit to you fight him again.

He will quit at one point. Tbh if i was there with you we would've tag teamed him

there was no reffere, just one random guy trying to stop us

there were 2 rounds as i previously said we were at draw in the first and lost pretty bad in the second

during the second round i was tired because im fat and he is not

after that we both just left
being fat doesn't take away from your cardio dude.

Next time he does that shit to you fight him again.

He will quit at one point.
yeah i guess, but i know that i will lose again because i cant drag the fight because he can move around easily and i cant

so if anything funny happens again it has to be short and quick
Tbh if i was there with you we would've tag teamed him
ty bro
being fat doesn't take away from your cardio dude.
i think it does man, you have more weight to move thus making it more difficult

Good job man

Doesn’t matter if you lose people will still respect you for standing up for yourself

Never let someone disrespect you or put there hands on you ever. Be a man

If this motivates you take mma and do weightlifting so you can be stronger and hold your own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
You need to dc max if you're fat (i know he have bbc propably but in fighting you can be like him)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182