How was your highschool experience

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
obviously if you are a turbo zoom - zoomer like @PYT dont answer cuz i already you know rotted cuz corona

were you bullied

@kjsbdfiusdf are u still in school? or u dropped out like ur dad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, gamma, Pietrosiek and 12 others
B8D323BA 4A13 457D 969D 25F15915E54D

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoundHouse, Selinity, Deleted member 10524 and 21 others
How was your's @goat2x ??

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I think so bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and goat2x
normie tier years,if i peaked there its over though

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and goat2x
asocial because of previous negative feedback. I've never even tried ngl, I already know how it's gonna end up if I do.

I guess in the american grade system this would be my last year of highschool even though I still have 1 year left of gymnasium.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Blue, Pietrosiek and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, goat2x and Danish_Retard
How was your's @goat2x ??
it was defo upper, interms of girls it was utter subhuman trash t ier

i went to 90% boys school , i only got cock slapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Adriana Lima, Looks234 and 1 other person
Yah I was bullied, still had a gf tho

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, volcelfatcel, datboijj and 3 others
Yep
It was shit , had to face shit ton of bullying
Wish i was aware of the blackpill then and had a clear perspective of what im doing with my life
I still have some fucked memories of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Pietrosiek, goat2x and 1 other person
obviously if you are a turbo zoom - zoomer like @PYT dont answer cuz i already you know rotted cuz corona

were you bullied

Mine was great for the most part... well could have been better.

• +1
shit but i never ever have been bullied,just boring

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pietrosiek and goat2x
Didn go to high school lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 2 others
Early highschool years i would get laughed at, had some friends though and was kinda content
Late highschool years were rough, isolated myself, stopped talking to ppl, would get anxiety before class
my life is much better now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Lolcel, goat2x and 1 other person
Not so good but not so bad either. I think it helped that I was in a country/rural area and the social shit in school and the garbage that you get with normies doesnt happen as much there. I only went for 3 years, I thought you had to be super smart to graduate a year early and do some fancy tests and extra classes and shit but I was just a regular dumbass. I finished junior year and they told me I didnt need any more credits for my diploma so I got my diploma at the end of my third year jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Pietrosiek and goat2x
Very good tbh
I had many friends and I slayed some girls

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, TUSSELEIF, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
2AC88AB3 617A 45F1 A2BF CE96B08ADA6E

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 8576, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
Until rona pretty decent. A few niggers jealous of my light skin calling me ackmed the terrorist and shit but I didn't care, decent group of friends. I'm getting more respect now that I'm dimorphic. was baby faced until last year. Losing weight since I have nothing else to do at home. For reference I live in Latin America, it's actually rare having a light skin, even while being overweight girls treated me better than you average nigger or Latino jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Not so good but not so bad either. I think it helped that I was in a country/rural area and the social shit in school and the garbage that you get with normies doesnt happen as much there. I only went for 3 years, I thought you had to be super smart to graduate a year early and do some fancy tests and extra classes and shit but I was just a regular dumbass. I finished junior year and they told me I didnt need any more credits for my diploma so I got my diploma at the end of my third year jfl
ye bro its ezier than you think

did u do any sports

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and SkinjobCatastrophe
ye bro its ezier than you think

did u do any sports
Not really, I technically was supposed to do cross country for a year because I signed up for it but all the cross country people were complete assholes so I just stopped going like halfway through the year

• +1
  • So Sad
It was alright, I guess. I did 6 years of high school/secondary school, but that's kinda normal in my country.

During my early years, I was a weak bitch with no backbone who couldn't stand up for himself tbh, even though I never got bullied.

But later on, things improved and I met my 2 best friends there. I got along well with most people throughout that period.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Not really, I technically was supposed to do cross country for a year because I signed up for it but all the cross country people were complete assholes so I just stopped going like halfway through the year
damn best part of usa schools are the sport systems

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
would've been a senior next year but im dropping out cause i completely gave up on school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Pietrosiek, volcelfatcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
high school? my first half a year was a nightmare, i changed school after that and it was easier. Btw hs here is 16-19, 16-20 if u go to high school with trade school at the same time. In gymnazjum 13-16 it was quite ok. Some bad memories, some good ones but i wouldnt like to life throught that again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Beetlejuice, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
damn best part of usa schools are the sport systems
The sports in big city schools with lots of money are good, but otherwise its just half-assed practice with a bunch of assholes who sit around half the time and talk about which girls they bang and normie TV shows and music and stuff like that. In the rich schools they have really good programs with good coaches and lots of practice and people really can do well at sports

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Pietrosiek
high school? my first half a year was a nightmare, i changed school after that and it was easier. Btw hs here is 16-19, 16-20 if u go to high school with trade school at the same time. In gymnazjum 13-16 it was quite ok. Some bad memories, some good ones but i wouldnt like to life throught that again.
what will u do now

• +1
asocial because of previous negative feedback. I've never even tried ngl, I already know how it's gonna end up if I do.

I guess in the american grade system this would be my last year of highschool even though I still have 1 year left of gymnasium.
I don't think there's anything more demoralizing and destroying to self esteem than being ugly in elementary, middle school. That negative feedback builds up and even if you become Chad thru puberty you have permanent mentalcel issues and don't trust anyone. I see it already with this latino-mulatto mogger in school he was always called ogre and once was humilliated in class for being masc and dimorphic he is like 6'2 now all the girls are fawning over him but he is legit mentalcel doesn't trust anyone in school except me and a few other ppl

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, goat2x, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spookyzxc, goat2x and Pietrosiek
It was terrible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Pietrosiek
met my closest bros in grade 1 and 2 and they still mog all my other friends to this day

messed around in all classes and all teachers hated me until last 2 years of high school where i try harder and got good grades to get into the course i wanted in uni

overall no regrets for what i did even tho there was fucked up shit i did just for fun

• +1
Bullied in middle school and got into fights cuz of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
here we have hs for 6 years, i did all on a semi-all boys school (weird to explain)

for the first and second year (last two years of middle school) i had the chaddest friend group, every single popular person on my class was there, but foids got in it and i basically stopped talking that much with them cuz i was giga-sperg, i should post here all the retarded things i said on my class chat

then for the 3rd and 4th i got a new friend group (with some guys from the old one) but i was subhuman and got picked a bit, somehow got my grades went up tho, between those i spent a summer in america and i started picking up more social skills

now i'm in my 5th and i'm way better with foids and i'm in general more social

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
here we have hs for 6 years, i did all on a semi-all boys school (weird to explain)

for the first and second year (last two years of middle school) i had the chaddest friend group, every single popular person on my class was there, but foids got in it and i basically stopped talking that much with them cuz i was giga-sperg, i should post here all the retarded things i said on my class chat

then for the 3rd and 4th i got a new friend group (with some guys from the old one) but i was subhuman and got picked a bit, somehow got my grades went up tho, between those i spent a summer in america and i started picking up more social skills

now i'm in my 5th and i'm way better with foids and i'm in general more social
how old

• +1