How wide should your jaw be to be sexually attractive/aesthetic

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Lower Third is extremely important, but the most important part of the lower third from a bone perspective is the width of your mandible. Your masseter adds to the width, and to anyone that denies this I've added 13 mm with mastic gum + cold water and jawzrsize as measured with calipers, and it's had a big difference in my look. I'd even put it above forward growth this guy is a mogging machine, and he gets a lot of leading roles despite his beta coloring

Why ?

JAW WIDTH

Never forget this is his side profile

Compared to someone with good forward growth like Floyd Mayweather

However let's get to the point what determines how big you jaw should be ?

It's you bizygomatic breadth

Screen Shot 2019 01 03 at 63450 PM

In my research from analyzing data from over 5000 male faces from IG using custom software on EC2 and analysis with Elastic Map Reduce, and then correlated that with how desired they were using their likes and comments as a proxy. I have concluded that the ideal jaw width is between 88% - 98% of you bizygomatic

What determines how wide you should go either from chewing or wraparound jaw surgery

Your Palate

The ultimate goal is hollow cheeks. It's a universal sign of good looks even on ugly people it boost them up a point or two

For someone like Mario Rodriguez he needs his wide 5.8 - 5.9 inch jaw width (bigonial width) because his palatal width is in the top 3%

Which puts him at about 96-98% of his bizygomatic

However for someone like Adrian Conrad who has a smaller palate he can get away with 88% of his bizygomatic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg, Dsvr, Wincel and 1 other person
But you can’t fix the width of your skull?

In my research from analyzing data from over 5000 male faces from IG using custom software on EC2 and analysis with Elastic Map Reduce, and then correlated that with how desired they were using their likes and comments as a proxy. I have concluded that the ideal jaw width is between 88% - 98% of you bizygomatic

What type of scientific methodology did you use to conclude that, your opinion 5000 times, or you brought females to rate those faces in a lab? I am not saying that everything is false about the point you are making, but this does not bring any validity to your point.

You said you read countless studies, why don't provide them as sources to bring some validity to what you are saying. I prefer relying on what is empirically factual over what your opinion is saying when coming to conclusions about how human beings operate. Nice fancy words though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, StudyHacks and Nibba
What type of scientific methodology did you use to conclude that, your opinion 5000 times, or you brought females to rate those faces in a lab? I am not saying that everything is false about the point you are making, but this does not bring any validity to your point.

You said you read countless studies, why don't provide them as sources to bring some validity to what you are saying. I prefer relying on what is empirically factual over what your opinion when coming to conclusions about how human beings operate. Nice fancy words though.
He used his sekret melanin powers n shiet

honestly he's a huge troll bro don't even waste your time just keep insulting him till he leaves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283

You said you read countless studies, why don't provide them as sources to bring some validity to what you are saying. I prefer relying on what is empirically factual over what your opinion is saying when coming to conclusions about how human beings operate. Nice fancy words though.

I correlated it with the likes of the pictures, average likes on the pictures. Then ran a seperate algo on their last 100 comments on the pictures to analyze words like sexy, cute and different emojis.

Not everything has to be a study. This is where you and @DrTony are limited. Most of the phenomena in the world has not only not been studied, but they wouldn't even know how to formulate a study.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6963 and Ropemaxing
I correlated it with the likes of the pictures, average likes on the pictures. Then ran a seperate algo on their last 100 comments on the pictures to analyze words like sexy, cute and different emojis.

That doesn't seem like the best scientific approach to understand the correlation between what you are seeking to understand. In fact, many studies used much further rigorous approach to analyze this subject, why not bring those empirical data higher in relevancy to prove your point, than your suboptimal methodology. How does your algorithm deal with sarcasm and memes exactly just out of curiosity?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
iu

Does the guy on the right have any hope @BeautifulBones ?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Not everything has to be a study. This is where you and @DrTony are limited. Most of the phenomena in the world has not only not been studied, but they wouldn't even know how to formulate a study.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah fuck science and their relevant studies they did on what I am interested in, let's ignore it altogether, nothing of value, my perfectly unbias opinion is far more objective and accurate in finding the truth. JFL. Most arrogant shit I read in this forum.

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah fuck science and their relevant studies they did on what I am interested in, let's ignore it altogether, nothing of value, my perfectly unbias opinion is far more objective and accurate in finding the truth. JFL. Most arrogant shit I read in this forum.
and apparently he's only been studying looks theory for six months so he pretty much knows Jack shitt about anything

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
I am more limited because I am more scientifically rigorous in my approach when attempting to understand social phenomena :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @DrTony Do you agree with this statement describing us?

??? lol isn't this well known. Looking like a chipmunk isn't good, nor is looking like a narrow faced girl.
Also you're wrong with your bounds too. This guy is absolutely gl, but falls outside your range.

??? lol isn't this well known. Looking like a chipmunk isn't good, nor is looking like a narrow faced girl. View attachment 10564 Also you're wrong with your bounds too. This guy is absolutely gl, but falls outside your range.

He has beta coloring (light hair light eyes), so he can get away with a larger jaw. However most people couldn't. Those bounds do apply to most people do Pitt is just an exception I think his jaw was 1.05 x his bizygo if I remember
and apparently he's only been studying looks theory for six months so he pretty much knows Jack shitt about anything
How does it feel you've been in this for years. Only to know nothing? It's your average girlfriend will console you
That doesn't seem like the best scientific approach to understand the correlation between what you are seeking to understand. In fact, many studies used much further rigorous approach to analyze this subject, why not bring those empirical data higher in relevancy to prove your point, than your suboptimal methodology. How does your algorithm deal with sarcasm and memes exactly just out of curiosity?

So find me a study that shows the ideal jaw width for ONS vs LTR ? Oh wait there isn't one. Your reading dusty studies. While I'm out on the frontiers of knowledge trying to hold the candle stick just a little further into the darkness. Also the language analysis algo is the least matured, so it's the least weighted in the data
iu

Does the guy on the right have any hope @BeautifulBones ?
Nope not only is his bigonial small but his bizygomatic is like 3SD -

Interesting post, in your bizygomatic length, I have top 90th percent wise, but my jaw is lacking, what does this mean? I’m prolly going to get fillers on my masseter jaw, I have good cheekbones also. I’ve been chewing and seen some results.

Interesting post, in your bizygomatic length, I have top 90th percent wise, but my jaw is lacking, what does this mean? I’m prolly going to get fillers on my masseter jaw, I have good cheekbones also. I’ve been chewing and seen some results.
PM

So find me a study that shows the ideal jaw width for ONS vs LTR ? Oh wait there isn't one. Your reading dusty studies. While I'm out on the frontiers of knowledge trying to hold the candle stick just a little further into the darkness. Also the language analysis algo is the least matured, so it's the least weighted in the data

Well I know you didn't search so I won't take that as fact that this study doesn't exist, but what you could do compile several related studies because, I know for a fact there are at least a dozen of relevant ones, you can find about the ideal jaw width and the general impact of facial dimorphism on short-term vs long-term attractiveness, and carve some type of deductive conclusion out of it instead of pulling this out of your ass with supposedly precise numbers.

whats a top percentile bizygos?

Why dont you dump your "software" logs for some legitimacy? It should take 2 seconds to dispel larping myths. Better yet, put the software on github...

• +1
Capers Funnye

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
Why dont you dump your "software" logs for some legitimacy? It should take 2 seconds to dispel larping myths. Better yet, put the software on github...

Private github repo boyoo do you think I'm stupid ? Bro just release the million dollar software these random guys will know your legit. You need to know something from the bottom of my soul. I don't give a fuck. I'll never deny someones right to be skeptical, but be careful of what your skeptical of. Immanuel Kant missed out on his only chance at a wife because he overthought things

whats a top percentile bizygos?
Screen Shot 2019 01 03 at 82808 PM

Private github repo boyoo do you think I'm stupid ? Bro just release the million dollar software these random guys will know your legit. You need to know something from the bottom of my soul. I don't give a fuck. I'll never deny someones right to be skeptical, but be careful of what your skeptical of. Immanuel Kant missed out on his only chance at a wife because he overthought things

View attachment 10578
Something that reads comments for keywords is not even worth money lmao.

• +1

View attachment 10578
i did an inaccurate measurement but it was a little bit over 15cm, definitely above 15cm. the thing is i have a narrow jaw and short ramus so if i hypertrophied masseter i'd get a moon face probably

OH NONONO IT'S WORTH 1 MILLION DOLLARS HE COULD NEVER DO THAT

Also dumping your logs won't reveal anything. It would just show that you have actual results...I'm literally asking you to add a print line statement to your code that prints the comment every time it finds one of these reactions with a star or something along with every other comment.

Also dumping your logs won't reveal anything. It would just show that you have actual results...I'm literally asking you to add a print line statement to your code that prints the comment every time it finds one of these reactions with a star or something along with every other comment.

Don't even try.....

i did an inaccurate measurement but it was a little bit over 15cm, definitely above 15cm. the thing is i have a narrow jaw and short ramus so if i hypertrophied masseter i'd get a moon face probably

PM I gotchu

Great work BeautifulBones, keep it up

:love: I'd buy your program 12 times if I could :love:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bones is a lying retard tho
BeautifulBones has used his 1 million dollar software to change my life completely. Upon purchasing his program I received a wonderfully descriptive in-depth rating ("2/10psl fix ur skin get rhinoplasty") and a complete program to go up by at least 5PSL with the power of science, placebo, God, and a little magic~

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and Nibba
nigga he just told you how he did it in the fucking post

How is fucking chewing going to fix the fact that I don’ have 6 inch Zygos.

Plus I have developed massetors already tbh

• +1
How is fucking chewing going to fix the fact that I don’ have 6 inch Zygos.

Plus I have developed massetors already tbh
Screenshot 20181230 201442

Read that ^ that's how.

If that didn't happen idk try myobrace or some shit nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chin2011
Still wating for log files. don't try sending me fake log files, i will make you rerun software tests on different keywords kek under a time limit. If you really have the software, doing that should be basic. Also lol @ running away from this thread.
BeautifulBones has used his 1 million dollar software to change my life completely. Upon purchasing his program I received a wonderfully descriptive in-depth rating ("2/10psl fix ur skin get rhinoplasty") and a complete program to go up by at least 5PSL with the power of science, placebo, God, and a little magic~
that magic? anime

and a complete program to go up by at least 5PSL with the power of science, placebo, God, and a little magic~
Holy shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and dogtown
View attachment 10588
If that didn't happen idk try myobrace or some shit nigga

I dunno bro I don’t chew but my jaw muscles are definitely more developed than the average guys. I have normal braces in at the moment so could I use a myo brave at the same time

I dunno bro I don’t chew but my jaw muscles are definitely more developed than the average guys. I have normal braces in at the moment so could I use a myo brave at the same time
I have one right here that I've never put in tbh I have braces let me scrape the gunk off my teeth and try to pop it in brb

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
U don't need myobrace ur facial development is perfect. As soon as those braces come off u better be mewing son

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
U don't need myobrace ur facial development is perfect. As soon as those braces come off u better be mewing son
Yeah I’ve started mewing, but trust me I need the braces my teath were horrific
CFD9466F BA19 4243 89D7 EB9089C4BAB6

God I hate looking at old photos I was very subhuman a couple years ago

Is no one realizing that I just exposed beautifulbones, He should never come back to this site again. I asked for the most basic proof of his software, and he isn't providing it. Can the mods ban his ass? Doing what I asked should take legit 3 min tops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
Ok the A1 fits because the plastic is flexible but I would suspect the A2 and A3 would have some difficulties, so it would depend on how soon your braces are coming off. A thing to note, since my teeth have brackets on the molars, myobrace would actually be more likely to shrink my palate then expand it, (the brackets would be pushed inward by the outer myobrace arch) but that could largely be down to my palate size as well. I would generally recommend to wait until you get your braces off.

• +1
Reactions: cutslash44 and dogtown
Well, I know a friend who worked with a company that designed case management software for firms in New York and apparently, the software was doggshit and buggy. Yet, they still pay like $500k for it. So, maybe @BeautifulBones shitware is worth around the same if he is good at making people believe it is worth what he thinks it is worth. My other friend who is also a programmer has this mindset.
Aren't you private butt buddies with Bones though?

Aren't you private butt buddies with Bones though?
My official stance on BeautifulBones is as follows: This guy is most often correct in his looksmaxing information, at least the things he gives out for free, but he has no software, he is a 65 IQ Nigger and his program is a complete rip off. I am defending his information, not him. Fuck him.

• +1
My official stance on BeautifulBones is as follows: This guy is most often correct in his looksmaxing information, at least the things he gives out for free, but he has no software, he is a 65 IQ Nigger and his program is a complete rip off. I am defending his information, not him. Fuck him.
Be careful using "nigger". If you plan to become someone pretigious, he will get your IP and find out who you are and then send a letter to any institution you may go to... Lol.

• +1
Don't even try.....
Still wating for log files. don't try sending me fake log files, i will make you rerun software tests on different keywords kek under a time limit. If you really have the software, doing that should be basic. Also lol @ running away from this thread.

that magic? anime

Send me $25 dollars paypal to pay for EC2 for 30 minutes, and compensate me for my time. The semantic meaning programming is the least mature, but I'll take your money to show you some system logs sure

Send me $25 dollars paypal to pay for EC2 for 30 minutes, and compensate me for my time. The semantic meaning programming is the least mature, but I'll take your money to show you some system logs sure
06AF0268 9DC3 41B6 881E 2D8376A087E9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 470, TeaGuy and 1 other person
06AF0268 9DC3 41B6 881E 2D8376A087E9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, TeaGuy and Earthling
Is no one realizing that I just exposed beautifulbones, He should never come back to this site again. I asked for the most basic proof of his software, and he isn't providing it. Can the mods ban his ass? Doing what I asked should take legit 3 min tops.

Lmao you asked me to upload all my software into a public repo on github, so some dataminer could pick it up.

This displays your lack of knowledge

You have zero credibility in architecting anything for software . If you do you should be able to reason about this question to some degree even if you don't get the correct answer

Screen Shot 2019 01 03 at 102257 PM

Fucking killed me
Not as much as the fact you have 6 mill but couldn't pay 1 mill to confirm how much money I have. That was the laugh of the day. He tries to say look guys he's not a millionaire lol I never said I was a millionaire just high yearly income, but your argue as if you've never learned of the strawman fallacy

I love all you dick riders

@Earthling
@RedPilledStemcel
@AntiSocial-Fakecel
@Dude420

I wish all of you children of god a good year , and I hope all of your looksmaxing endeavors are successful

Last edited: