How will msdo affect my jaw?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
5B40867F D4F9 4EAE 897C ADBC9CB3A52E

Had to cover up the long midface but here’s a pic of me. As you can see my lower jaw is pretty much as wide as my zygos. Ideally, the zygos will be a good bit wider. I once saw a morph of brad Pitt with a narrower jaw and he looked better.

My maxilla is recessed so instead of growing forward nicely, my mandible came in more diagonally towards a narrow chin, forming a triangle. Even though it’s not terribly short it looks very low tier from the side because of the lack of forward projection.

What I want to know is this: if I get msdo after mse, will it widen all of my mandible equally to create a wider triangle or will it widen the chin and rotate at the back to create a more rectangular jaw(ideal)?

If it’s the latter then major lifefuel, but if not then I’ll probably get something like sfot and then a wraparound that adds more at the front and then tapers off to the back.

@CopeAndRope @forwardgrowth @Wincel
Tag other guys who know this stuff

edit:how do I move this shit to looksmaxxing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Ogmanman and Blackout.xl
View attachment 213152
Had to cover up the long midface but here’s a pic of me. As you can see my lower jaw is pretty much as wide as my zygos. Ideally, the zygos will be a good bit wider. I once saw a morph of brad Pitt with a narrower jaw and he looked better.

My maxilla is recessed so instead of growing forward nicely, my mandible came in more diagonally towards a narrow chin, forming a triangle. Even though it’s not terribly short it looks very low tier from the side because of the lack of forward projection.

What I want to know is this: if I get msdo after mse, will it widen all of my mandible equally to create a wider triangle or will it widen the chin and rotate at the back to create a more rectangular jaw(ideal)?

If it’s the latter then major lifefuel, but if not then I’ll probably get something like sfot and then a wraparound that adds more at the front and then tapers off to the back.

@CopeAndRope @forwardgrowth @Wincel
Tag other guys who know this stuff

edit:how do I move this shit to looksmaxxing?
@Wincel is long gone nigga. He can’t hear your screams

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
BUMP

@CopeAndRope @Wincel @forwardgrowth

BUMP

@CopeAndRope @Wincel @forwardgrowth
I talked with cope and rope and some others. Everyone says it widens the chin and rotates the back. Good news boys

• Love it
Reactions: Ogmanman
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA