How will white bois cope?

@Petsmart nigga quit rotting on here and go slay some white whores

Getting white pink pussy is literally the easiest thing ever :LOL::ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
So disgusting


I was about to beat my dick

Then I saw that pussy

I’m actually disgusted
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, kbj and Gengar’s Ghost
So disgusting


I was about to beat my dick

Then I saw that pussy

I’m actually disgusted
Why jealous? Because it resembles your mothers pussy who molested you when you were a kid?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Whitebois should fear BAC (Big Afghan Cock)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pony
Why jealous? Because it resembles your mothers pussy who molested you when you were a kid?
It’s disgusting nigga


Is that all u get Atlanta?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
It’s disgusting nigga


Is that all u get Atlanta?
Bro it’s beautiful

White whores are rotten anyway do this is the best pussy u can get from them :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

munnabhai
Replies
15
Views
102
IronMike
IronMike
Vincent Freeman
Replies
28
Views
206
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
H
Replies
25
Views
117
kliiipss
kliiipss
Joeseminate
Replies
23
Views
145
IronMike
IronMike
andrey5344
Replies
5
Views
34
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top