How woke leftists are ruining society

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
I hate them because the way they choose to feel superior over others is the worst one.

There's nothing wrong with feeling superior over others in and of itself, it's actually normal human behaviour. Everyone has an inner desire to feel superior to the masses in one way or another. Humans are an innately hierarchical species and it makes us feel good to see ourselves above others. It's a natural coping mechanism that every human subconsciously takes part in.

Examples:

Beautiful people look down on ugly people

Rich people look down on poor people

Hard working people look down on lazy people

Jacked gym bros look down on skinny guys for being weak.

Religious people look down on non-believers as "going to hell"

Atheists look down on Religious people for being brainwashed

Nerds look down on popular kids for being dumb and degenerate

Popular kids look down on nerds for being virgin losers

Try-hard prep students look down on others as futureless

Party goers look down on prep students for "having no life"

Basically, whatever you got going for you is what you believe counts the most. Usually people will feel superior based on a positive attribute that they have. Party goers might not have good grades, but they are extroverted and have a thriving social life, so that's what they take pride in. Nerds on the other hand are antisocial, but they have a lot of potential for their future career, so that's what they choose to believe matters most.

But leftists? Their reason for feeling superior over others is morality. They're obsessed with the idea of having a moral high ground over others. They take pride in being a "good person" and like to look down on others for being "bad people".

Now, at a first glance, this doesn't sound like such a bad thing, right? They're incentivising themselves and others around them to be "better people", how could that be a bad thing? It is. And I'll tell you why.

First of all, morality is subjective, something they do not seem to understand. These wokists are convinced that their modern, 21st century western liberal morals are the apex of morality and anyone of any other culture or era who didn't hold those morals were immoral and "evil". It is essentially a new form of religion. Hilariously enough, they don't see it that way, despite behaving like cult fanatics.

Secondly, they have recently amassed huge influence over normies and created this cancel culture that leads to massive amounts of dishonesty and bandwagoning. Everyone starts sheepishly conforming to the same dogmas to not be seen as a "bad person", they created a culture of reality denial and virtue signaling. To the point that it distorts our ideas of how humans even are.

When you see everyone around you gaslighting you into believing that they perfectly conform into the dogma, you start thinking there's something wrong with you and as a defense mechanism, you try and blend in, so you also gaslight them into thinking you fit into all of the dogma ideas.

Example: Men denying attraction to teenagers. Every single man is attracted to teenage girls. That's a fact. But when every other man around you is denying that attraction in a judgemental way, it becomes difficult for you as an individual to step up and put yourself in a position to be targeted. So you conform and do the same. You deny any feelings and judge others. It's a repeating cycle of gaslighting, that we've been forced into by woke cancelation mobs.

This is just one example. Another one is looks mattering. Women feel uncomfortable being honest about how much looks matter because most women around are denying this and virtue signaling, pretending that they care most about personality. When other girls around her gaslight her into thinking this is normal human behaviour, she feels forced to conform as well. When in reality nobody actually feels that way.

Even I struggle with saying aloud how much looks matter to me in front of my normie friends who swear on their mother that they care most about personality. I know they're just as shallow as me and any other human, but it's still uncomfortable to be the one to break the bubble. Especially because, even if you break the bubble, most of them still won't acknowledge it and will instead use it as an opportunity to come across as more moral / better than you. It's a rigged game.

We're now stuck in a dishonest circle jerk and whoever tells the truth first gets burned. To the point that even policy is being made based on virtue signaling and no one has the courage to speak up. Society is going downhill fast as a result of the culture that these woke leftists have created.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, mogging, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Extremely high IQ post OP! 👏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17430
Deep thoughts with the deep

Bruh their right wing counterparts are the exact same

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 19036
Dnrd but water.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Normal people (esp women) use politics the way dudes talk about the weather or sports or something. Its just a means to an end that provides them with a medium to express in group belonging, status signal, etc. in social situations. They literally dont care about or believe in anything beyond a weird sort of quasi-religious dedication to ritual expressions of piety towards whatever retarded current issue is being talked about on the news; they express all the right fashionable opinions, respect the shiboleths and hate the people who dont.

You will NEVER argue them out of it because they dont really have a conscious examined worldview composed of beliefs they they can defend or believe are true on some coherent basis; they literally just parrot the proper dialogue trees to get rep and better prices from vendor npcs and shit. The only way to change 99% of peoples minds is through propaganda and emotional manipulation designed to get them to think your way of thinking is high status/fashionable/materially beneficial in some way/etc. Arguing with a normal person (not just leftists, normie conservatives/libertarians as well) is totally futile. Its like trying to speak english to someone who only speaks french. They will just look at you like you're retarded/crazy; "Doesnt he know youre not supposed to say that. Why would you think something that isnt cool and doesnt help you get ahead in life. Hes not part of my tribe and hes self destructive, I should distance myself from this person socially."

Whether or not what youre saying is true DOESNT EVEN ENTER THEIR MIND AT ALL. Most people have never taken an opposing view and genuinely tried to prove it to themselves using reason in their own minds once in their whole life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17430
I don´t care wat leftists or rightists do or think i just want to live my life.

Bruh their right wing counterparts are the exact same
Not really, you don't see massive amounts of shaming culture and virtue signaling coming from conservatives. It's not even close.

They're fundamentally different because woke leftists base their self-worth on being a "good person" by the standards of their ideology. Meanwhile most conservatives base their worth on being a successful individual overall, a helpful member of their local community, having a prosperous family, etc. AKA things that actually matter.

Not really, you don't see massive amounts of shaming culture and virtue signaling coming from conservatives. It's not even close.

They're fundamentally different because woke leftists base their self-worth on being a "good person" by the standards of their ideology. Meanwhile most conservatives base their worth on being a successful individual overall, a helpful member of their local community, having a prosperous family, etc. AKA things that actually matter.
Yes you do lol, Abrahams often do this moral high-horsing when at the end of the day it's just another opinion. Capitalist-market libertarian types engage in this moralfaggery whenever someone talks about opening a new bus route or something. Communist types do this shit too, everyone does like you originally said so the only respectable position here is because I like it because it would be good for me or because I don't like it because it would be bad for me

Normal people (esp women) use politics the way dudes talk about the weather or sports or something. Its just a means to an end that provides them with a medium to express in group belonging, status signal, etc. in social situations. They literally dont care about or believe in anything beyond a weird sort of quasi-religious dedication to ritual expressions of piety towards whatever retarded current issue is being talked about on the news; they express all the right fashionable opinions, respect the shiboleths and hate the people who dont.

You will NEVER argue them out of it because they dont really have a conscious examined worldview composed of beliefs they they can defend or believe are true on some coherent basis; they literally just parrot the proper dialogue trees to get rep and better prices from vendor npcs and shit. The only way to change 99% of peoples minds is through propaganda and emotional manipulation designed to get them to think your way of thinking is high status/fashionable/materially beneficial in some way/etc. Arguing with a normal person (not just leftists, normie conservatives/libertarians as well) is totally futile. Its like trying to speak english to someone who only speaks french. They will just look at you like you're retarded/crazy; "Doesnt he know youre not supposed to say that. Why would you think something that isnt cool and doesnt help you get ahead in life. Hes not part of my tribe and hes self destructive, I should distance myself from this person socially."

Whether or not what youre saying is true DOESNT EVEN ENTER THEIR MIND AT ALL. Most people have never taken an opposing view and genuinely tried to prove it to themselves using reason in their own minds once in their whole life.
One of the highest iq takes I’ve ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Some interesting points raised, above. I agree with much of it. The older I get, though: I'm that fed up with the whole globalist/marxist filth that I'm disengaging from even bothering discussion re: politics. The more things change the more they stay the same. Meet the new boss same as the old boss kind of thing. Getting Jew fatigue, tbh.

Some interesting points raised, above. I agree with much of it. The older I get, though: I'm that fed up with the whole globalist/marxist filth that I'm disengaging from even bothering discussion re: politics. The more things change the more they stay the same. Meet the new boss same as the old boss kind of thing. Getting Jew fatigue, tbh.
Lmao rot:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the problem is their high positions in society are unwarranted. it's the same reason people dislike the jews. white people have earned their place, so have some asians(doing human calculator insect engineer and programming shit), but jews, the common deathnik, and liberals have not. their ideologies do not build society, it tears them down.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I hate them because the way they choose to feel superior over others is the worst one.

There's nothing wrong with feeling superior over others in and of itself, it's actually normal human behaviour. Everyone has an inner desire to feel superior to the masses in one way or another. Humans are an innately hierarchical species and it makes us feel good to see ourselves above others. It's a natural coping mechanism that every human subconsciously takes part in.

Examples:

Beautiful people look down on ugly people

Rich people look down on poor people

Hard working people look down on lazy people

Jacked gym bros look down on skinny guys for being weak.

Religious people look down on non-believers as "going to hell"

Atheists look down on Religious people for being brainwashed

Nerds look down on popular kids for being dumb and degenerate

Popular kids look down on nerds for being virgin losers

Try-hard prep students look down on others as futureless

Party goers look down on prep students for "having no life"

Basically, whatever you got going for you is what you believe counts the most. Usually people will feel superior based on a positive attribute that they have. Party goers might not have good grades, but they are extroverted and have a thriving social life, so that's what they take pride in. Nerds on the other hand are antisocial, but they have a lot of potential for their future career, so that's what they choose to believe matters most.

But leftists? Their reason for feeling superior over others is morality. They're obsessed with the idea of having a moral high ground over others. They take pride in being a "good person" and like to look down on others for being "bad people".

Now, at a first glance, this doesn't sound like such a bad thing, right? They're incentivising themselves and others around them to be "better people", how could that be a bad thing? It is. And I'll tell you why.

First of all, morality is subjective, something they do not seem to understand. These wokists are convinced that their modern, 21st century western liberal morals are the apex of morality and anyone of any other culture or era who didn't hold those morals were immoral and "evil". It is essentially a new form of religion. Hilariously enough, they don't see it that way, despite behaving like cult fanatics.

Secondly, they have recently amassed huge influence over normies and created this cancel culture that leads to massive amounts of dishonesty and bandwagoning. Everyone starts sheepishly conforming to the same dogmas to not be seen as a "bad person", they created a culture of reality denial and virtue signaling. To the point that it distorts our ideas of how humans even are.

When you see everyone around you gaslighting you into believing that they perfectly conform into the dogma, you start thinking there's something wrong with you and as a defense mechanism, you try and blend in, so you also gaslight them into thinking you fit into all of the dogma ideas.

Example: Men denying attraction to teenagers. Every single man is attracted to teenage girls. That's a fact. But when every other man around you is denying that attraction in a judgemental way, it becomes difficult for you as an individual to step up and put yourself in a position to be targeted. So you conform and do the same. You deny any feelings and judge others. It's a repeating cycle of gaslighting, that we've been forced into by woke cancelation mobs.

This is just one example. Another one is looks mattering. Women feel uncomfortable being honest about how much looks matter because most women around are denying this and virtue signaling, pretending that they care most about personality. When other girls around her gaslight her into thinking this is normal human behaviour, she feels forced to conform as well. When in reality nobody actually feels that way.

Even I struggle with saying aloud how much looks matter to me in front of my normie friends who swear on their mother that they care most about personality. I know they're just as shallow as me and any other human, but it's still uncomfortable to be the one to break the bubble. Especially because, even if you break the bubble, most of them still won't acknowledge it and will instead use it as an opportunity to come across as more moral / better than you. It's a rigged game.

We're now stuck in a dishonest circle jerk and whoever tells the truth first gets burned. To the point that even policy is being made based on virtue signaling and no one has the courage to speak up. Society is going downhill fast as a result of the culture that these woke leftists have created.
cc4.png

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Keep coping with politics n